Free Live Naked Web Cams - Uncommon Article Gives You The Facts On Free Live Asian Cams That Only A Few People Know Exist

by CindiFlood7082083 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

free web cams 4"Amy" and I are a 40-something married couple with a couple of teenage kids. We're not quite in our prime any more, but we work hard to keep ourselves in decent shape. I'm 5'11" tall with a thin athletic build and 4 of my original 6-pack remaining on a good day. Amy is 5'6" with strong, shapely thighs and ass and b-cup tits that are still amazingly perky. We have a pretty good, if fairly vanilla sex life. Amy loves to be fucked hard, and she'll usually cum at least three times in a session. When the kids aren't around she'll get really loud too. Last weekend we had some great sex, and she certainly enjoyed herself but I didn't finish. That's fine as I'll usually get a blowjob or a quickie in later on. This week though, time and schedules didn't allow for that. Tuesday night rolled around and she wasn't feeling well so no dice then either. I decided that I was not going to be denied any longer, and let her know that Wednesday night was going to be all about me. She does enjoy it when I take charge, so I was going to do just that. I talked to her a couple of times that day and threw in a couple of reminders. When I got home from work we had dinner and I cleaned up and had her take a seat in the living room. She mentioned that she was kind of stressed from the day, so I told her "You don't have to make any decisions tonight. You're going to take care of me and I'm going to tell you exactly how to do it." She started breathing a little heavier and gave me that look that let me know it was on. I took a quick shower to freshen up before bed, and once the kids (minus one, you'll see later) were in bed Amy came upstairs as well. She got ready for bed and came out of the bathroom wearing a nightshirt. "Get naked and lie down on the bed." I told her. Amy did that, and looked like she was waiting for me to get on the bed with her, but I just stood next to the bed and told her to touch herself. She reluctantly moved her hand down to her pussy as I watched, looking a little uncomfortable. I reached over the bed and ran my hands over her body as she pressed her fingers into her clit. "Stand up, but don't touch me." She got up and I kissed her hard, grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples lightly. She started to wrap her arms around me, getting into the kiss. I stopped and pulled her hands away, telling her again "Don't touch me yet". I knew I wanted to break her down a little at this point, as she was getting kind of giggly. I told her to kneel on the rug in front of me. She looked up expectantly and leaned in toward my cock. "Not yet." I said, "Don't touch my cock until I tell you to. Kiss around my stomach." As she did that, she was still moving toward my cock which was now hard and throbbing. I told her again, "I said, don't touch my cock!", and pushed her head down a little further, toward my hip. She obliged and kissed down the point of my hip, down to my thigh. This was feeling great, and it took a lot of control to not just start fucking her mouth right there. But I wanted this to last, and I wanted her to really submit to me. I told her to use her free hand to touch herself. I planted my legs wide, and had her kiss down the front of each thigh, then back up the inside. When she got back to the top, she licked and kissed right next to my balls on the inner thigh. As she got closer to my cock again, Amy took one of my balls in her mouth. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back to force her to look at me. I said "I didn't ask you to suck my balls. You're only going to do what I ask. Got it?" She had a little look of apprehension in her eyes at this point so I asked her less roughly, "OK?". "Yes" she gasped as her look turned from apprehension to acquiescence and lust. This was starting to go really well. I kept her eyes on me and told her to keep touching herself. "I want you to be nice and wet in case I want to fuck you." She moved her hand faster – I could hear how wet she was getting, and her motions were becoming more frantic. "Put two fingers in your pussy and show me how wet you are." She gasped as she did that, moving them in and out for a few seconds. Then she pulled them out and held her hand up to me, her fingers were glistening with her pussy juice. I licked her finger to taste and pushed her hand toward her mouth, still holding her hair while she sucked her fingers clean. "Taste." I said. She closed her eyes and moved her hand back between her legs. I let her hair go, and told her to start licking, then sucking my balls one by one. She had her eyes closed and was panting at this point, and she started grabbing for my cock with her free hand. I pulled her hair back again and looked into her pale blue eyes that were half shut with lust. "Do you want my cock?" "Yes." she breathed. "Ask me." I said. "Please. I want to suck your cock." I was going crazy now, I could hear her working her soaking wet pussy with her hand as she looked up pleadingly. I let her hair go and said "You can lick the sides, don't take it in your mouth yet." She grabbed on with her free hand and ran her tongue all over my cock, from bottom to top and back again. She swirled her tongue around the head and started to take it in, so I grabbed her hair again and told her "Not yet." ...And then I heard the fucking garage door open. My teenage son had been out with a friend and had just come home. Amy looked at me wide-eyed, but I was prepared for this. I quickly threw on pants and a robe to hide my huge hard-on, and told Amy to get into the bed. I covered her with the best free adult cam sites blanket and whispered "This isn't over. Keep playing with yourself until I come back, but don't cum." I stayed for a few seconds to make sure she was doing as I asked and went downstairs to check on things. Fortunately my son went straight to the video games in the basement – I told him goodnight and headed back up the two flights to the bedroom. Amy was still in bed, slowly stroking her pussy when I walked back in. I locked the door and dropped my clothes again and sat down next to her on the bed, kissing her for a few long seconds. She started breathing harder again, and like that was back into her obedient frame of mind. I laid back and had her suck my nipples and work her way back down to my balls again. She was now complying with everything I asked immediately, it was such a huge turn-on. I pulled her by her hair again to bring her eyes to me, and took my free live tranny cams cock in my hand. I was hard as a diamond and turned on, and drops of precum were running down around my head. I looked her in the eye and said "Suck the tip and taste me. You've got me so hard." She put her mouth around the head of my cock without breaking eye contact and swirled her tongue around it. She moaned as she did this and I knew I'd be at the point of no return soon. I told her to take me deep, and she immediately pushed her mouth down as far as she could, leaving about an inch. I felt the back of her throat and pushed her head down further on my cock, feeling her gag a little. I let her up to pant for air for a second and immediately pushed her down again. She was sucking in earnest now, getting a rhythm going. She would take the first few inches in and out of her mouth a few times before plunging down and gagging. I encouraged her, and told her "I'm going to tell you when I'm close to the edge, then you're going to come up so I can fuck you and cum inside you." She nodded with her mouth full of cock, and kept going. I held the sides of her head with my hand to guide her rhythm. As free voyeur cams I got close to cumming, I pulled her up over me and plunged my cock into her pussy. It was nice and wet and I quickly pounded into her hard about 15 times, watching her tits bounce up and down and shot a huge load of up inside her. She moaned loudly and collapsed over me as I kept spasming for what seemed like minutes, and I could feel the wetness and cum dribbling around me and over my balls. free live sexy cam We laid like that for a little while, both of us breathless and panting until I pulled my softened cock out of her. She climbed off me with shaky legs and got a towel from the bathroom to clean me up, and kissed me before getting back into bed. That had to be one of the top few sessions I've had with my wife over the 20 years I've known her. And after this night I can tell you she'll have her world rocked at the next opportunity! 1TesPEC naughtyflyer 1FVP5J9 1FVP5J9

Articles