Unfaithful Viv Thomas - The War Against Viv Thomas Most Subscribed

by GraigRosenberger posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Hi guys. Thought I'd share my experience from a mate’s party the other night. Sorry if some sentences hurt your eyes, I wrote this in a bit of a rush as I’m on a study break. Okay so I'm at the party, everyone is drinking and having a good time. The theme is anything dress as anything that starts with the first letter of your name. And so this girl I know came dressed as a goth; quite fitting as she is a pale bird. Anyway, she arrives, long pale thick legs in high boots, tight black clothing doing her ass and boobs justice, piercing red lips and makeup to suit to face, and her natural long black hair. Slutty goth look as one might guess, although leaning more towards slutty. Just to give you an idea of my looks; I stand at 1.8m tall, viv thomas blog fairly built at a lean 80kgs. Dark hair and brown eyes. At peak performance my dick is around 7 inches long with 5.4 inches girth. On the night I dressed as a whiskey drinking lumber jack. So the party goes on and eventually it just me and her left drinking and chatting. It's late or early, and we are both staying over to avoid drinking and driving, so we decide to look for a room to crash. We find an empty room with a single bed, only accessible by a set of noisy AF stairs. With both of us staring at the bed I start to awkwardly offer to sleep on the floor so she can have the bed, taking a step forward to grab a pillow. Before I can even put my foot on the ground she has whipped me around and pulled into me. Oh shit yeah! I get a bed tonight. Tongues exploring and crotches grinding each other, we stand there for a good 5 or so minutes just embracing. I lift her one piece skirt up over her head after which I get both my hands full of her ass. Lips still locked, I lift her, spreading her soft round cheeks in the process. Hands full of ass and legs around me; I take her to the bed and lay her down. She pushes me off of her, getting me back to standing. Looking at me seductively while giving me the lip bite OH THAT LIP BITE, she starts to take her boots off, followed by her panties and bra. The pale beauty lies there, teasing, rubbing her visibly moist clit. It is at this point that I become very aware of my rock hard cock trapped between my leg and jeans. She motions for me to come forward only to stop me with her foot on my cock. She orders me to take off my clothes, and so I obey. All the while she is passionately massaging herself, giving me a crude foot job with my now exposed erection. All I can do I stand and watch this wonderful spectacle, groaning slightly every time her foot brushes my members head. I can't take it anymore. I grab her feet and start to kiss, sniff, and suck her toes. In addition to her efforts, this brings her over the edge. I almost get a toe up the nostril as she starts to writhe around in orgasm. I stand there stroking my cock, watching her slowly come down to earth. She's back staring at me, biting her lips OH THE LIP BITE, slowly caressing her still pulsating vagina. She stands up to meet my face, sticking her wet fingers in my mouth she allows me to suck her juices. With her wet hand now stroking my cock, we start kissing again. She start to grinds my head and entire length over her vagina. Within seconds her juices are dripping off my balls. She pulls her head back, looks deeply into my eyes, and without warning grabs my cock, thrusting it into her. Just seeing her face change as I filled her was enough to make me blow. Now, still standing, she wraps one leg around me and starts to grind my cock in and out of her. I meet her tempo with thrusts of my hip. Now as a reasonably strong chap I always assumed this next position wouldn't be much of a challenge. Having never tried it before, I was wrong I get her to wrap her arms around my neck while I pull her other leg up to get the leg wrap going, supporting her ass with my hands at the same time. Now with the full length of my cock thrusting in and out of her, I proceed to fuck the shit out of her. All she can do is bury her head into my neck, muffling the moans, while I lift her ass up and down onto my cock. Her body goes stiff and she tightens her legs around me, bringing me in deeper than before. She starts to almost cry as her entire body viv thomas free videos jerks in and out of pleasure. I set her down on the bed and attempt to kiss her but she's having none of it, she needs to nurse this orgasm. Eventually she's giving me the look again and she grabs me, throwing me to the bed. She mounts my chest with her ass in my face and we proceed to 69. At this point she is pretty much just grinding herself all over my face while I enjoy my cock being sucked. She eventually asks if I'm close to blowing and I nod. I will never forget the next thing she said: "I want you to come inside me, I am on the pill". I trusted this girl, so I was game. We lie for a bit and passionately kiss, while feeling each other up, giving vivtomas us a chance to recharge for the final stretch. We break and she gets up kneeling beside me, rubbing herself. She then straddles me, slowly lowering herself on me in a cowgirl position. It was at this point we heard a noise downstairs, so she quickly ducks under the covers and hides. While hiding she slowly jerks me off, which I found amusing as imagined someone coming up to find me smiling at them like nothing was happening. Time passes, it's safe again. We share a quick kiss before she puts me back inside her with the cowgirl. She leans back, putting her hands on my legs and just starts to rock back and forth, eventually picking up the tempo to an almost violent level. I was enjoying the fuck out of this. Now she viv thomas lesbians changes up, leaning forward, putting her hands on my chest she starts to bounce up and down on me. Now we're both close to the edge. I sit up so our torsos meet and she goes back to the violent back and forth rocking. With our bodies now fully twisted into each other we start really fucking each other, both rocking hard. You can hear the occasional slurp and suction as our crotches slide up and down each other, and this only drives us closer to the edge. Getting extremely close now we are really fucking each other hard, she is clawing my back and smothering my face with her breasts, while I grab her ass with all my might. She starts to lean back, arching her back while stretching out her stomach, and moan while moving her hips in the most beautiful rhythm; she’s about to tap out. This just does it for me. I groan and shoot my load, falling back onto the bed with her following on top of me. She peels herself off me and lies back, holding herself while the pleasure coursing through her body subsides. Both tired as fuck but not wanting leave any indication of what went down, we decide to have a swim in the pool to clean. We share a drink while in the pool and chat again; almost as if we went back in time to just before our night took a great turn. We returned to the bedroom. With a smirk on my face I said I’d take the floor. We make out for bit more before going to sleep. We have been messaging each other ever since. She says her parents are away for the weekend she wants me to come hang out. Shit yeah! Will keep you guys posted if you want. 420pegit

Articles