Viv Thomas Lisa - The Forbidden Truth About Viv Thomas Dvd Revealed By An Old Pro

by Donald42C72696967704 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Hello, this is the first piece of erotic fiction I have ever written. I would really appreciate feedback/creative criticism. I know that grammer and punctuation errors exist lorena garcia model within the story but those have been two of my weakest areas in writing forever so please forgive them. I left the story open ended so if people like it I can continue it. Anyway, please enjoy and I look forward to the feedback. "I can't believe our parents went for this." Katy said flopping down on the couch. "I know right!" I replied enthusiastically, "Two weeks here just the two of us". I couldn't help but smile a little, thinking of the great stroke of luck that had given me the opportunity I had been waiting years for. Katy and I had grown up together, our parents have been friends for 25 years now. 25 years seems a bit specific right? I know this because in celebration of this milestone they decided to do a two week trip to Europe and leave Katy and I behind. Originally Katy was going to spend the time with her Grandma while I was lucky enough to stay home alone. Needless to say Katy was very unhappy about this and managed to convince her parents to let her stay with me and my house. As I said earlier Katy and I have been friends since birth. For many years I considered her my sister. Then puberty struck. Around middle school I began to notice things I never noticed before and soon enough I was thinking about her in a very sexual manner. Now at 18, it was clear that she had developed into a beautiful young woman. 5' 3" which wonderfully small and perky breasts. Long dirty blonde hair framed a dainty face with pale white skin and beautiful blue eyes. All of these things made her an object of intense desire to me and I would do anything to have even the smallest shot with her. Pulling myself away from those thoughts I grabbed her bag and told her to boot up the Xbox while I put her stuff in the guest room. Since I had gotten a PlayStation when I was little Katy and I had played games against each other as often we could. When I came back down she had the Halo Master Chief Collection loaded and was tinkering with her Spartan. "Ready to get your ass kicked" she taunted me, "In your dreams" I retorted. After playing for a few hours and scarfing down a pizza we were both getting a little bored. "I have an idea," I said, "I'm listening" she responded. "My dad leaves a case of beer for me in the fridge in the basement if you want to turn this into a drinking game" I suggested, "rules are simple, you die you drink. You kill yourself you chug." Katy spent a moment thinking this over, which given that she was kind of a goody-goody wasn't at all surprising to me. Finally she smiled and said "Sure why not, maybe if I get drunk you will actually win sirens viv thomas one." "Oh fuck you" I joked as I stood up and walked to the basement to get the beer. When I got back I opened up the box, handed her a can and took one for myself. "Cheers" I said cracking it open and taking a swig. Katy followed suit making a small face as she drank her first sip. "Yeah I know it's shit beer but it's what he buys me so I am not complaining." I said. She laughed and picked up the controller. Several beers latter we were both pleasantly buzzed and our game was slipping. "Why don't we make this even more interesting," I ventured, "whoever places last in the game has to remove an article of clothing." She looked at me a little shocked and said "you mean like strip poker?" "Well more like strip Halo but yeah same basic principle." She took a long moment to mull this suggestion over before agreeing. Several games later I am down to my shorts and boxers while she is left with only her bra and panties. Seeing her in that state of undress was really turning me on and making it hard to concentrate so I didn't see another player driving a Warthog right at me. "Shit!!" I exclaimed as I was run over and killed. Katy laughed knowing that this put her ahead of me with only a few seconds left in the game. I swore again as the game ended just as I respawned. "Time to drop those shorts mister" Katy said. Groaning and trying to hide my now raging boner I stood up and dropped my short and was left standing in nothing but my boxers. "Looks like you have a little wood problem there." Katy laughed motioning towards my obvious erection. "Oh blow me" I retorted sitting back down. "Is that an order?" Katy giggled. "What?" I said, a little shocked yet excited at the implications behind the question. "I probably shouldn't be telling you this," she said furtively "but I have always wanted to have someone order me around while I do stuff to them." Needless to say I was a little shocked the sweet, innocent Katy was into that sort of thing but my excitement at the possibilities that were forming in my head overrode all other thoughts. "Oh really," I challenged "prove it then. Stand up and slowly remove your bra." To my amazement she stood up, moved in front of the TV and began to slowly and sensually remove her bra. "Does my master like what she sees?" She asked. I was a little thrown by the Master comment but I liked the way it sounded so I replied "Yes he does, but he wants to see more. Slowly turn around, bend over and slide your panties to the ground." As she did as I ordered I got the most wonderful view. Her slim body slowly bent over and as her panties came down I could see her perfectly shaved pussy, already gleaming with moisture. Turning around, her nipples standing out proudly atop two of the perkiest and perfectly shaped breasts I had ever seen, she asked "What would master have me do now?" By now my 6" cock was straining the fabric of my boxers so I said "get down on your keens, crawl over here and remove my boxers for me." As she got down and her knees and moved towards me I marveled at how feline she looked, with her tight little butt moving from side to side as she crawled, her eyes fixed hungrily on my throbbing cock hidden beneath a thin layer of fabric. Reaching me she slowly reaches up and slides my boxers down my legs. Freed from the fabric my cock stood tall, awaiting the attention she clearly wanted to give it. Licking her lips and looking at it hungrily she asked again "What does Master desire now?" So many thoughts ran through my head but the overriding desire to have her soft lips engulf my cock was overpowering so I said, "Go down on your Master." A look of joy spread across her face as she looked up at me and said "Thank you Master." before moving between my legs and slowly taking my rock hard cock in her mouth. The moment her lips touched my cock I was in heaven. Her warm, soft lips moving up and down my pulsing shaft while her tongue danced about making me moan in pleasure. Before long I could feel the pressure building and less then a minute later I was about to explode. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I began cumming into her mouth. Load after load erupted from my cock, filling her mouth as fast as she could drink it down. After I had expended my last load she looked up at me, wiped a few stray roped of cum from the corners of her mouth and smiled. Reaching down I pulled her up and onto the couch. She straddled me and our lips locked in a passionate kiss. I could taste myself on her tongue but I didn't care. A minute of passionate kissing later, my cock was once again hard as diamond. Adjusting slightly I began moving her towards my cock. Without hesitation she shifted so my cock was pressed against the entrance to her pussy. Ever so slowly she began to ease herself onto my shaft. She was so wet that my who 6" went in with little difficulty. "Masters big cock feels so good in his little sluts tight pussy" she moaned as she slid down my cock. Once she reached the base of the shaft I began moving in and out of her, slowly at first but building up speed until I pumping away like a thing possessed. Every time I would slam my cock back into her should would cry out with pleasure until it became a constant wail as she reached the point of orgasm. "FUCK ME....FUCK ME....OH MY GOD I AM CUMMINGGGG!" She cried out. All of a sudden she became quiet, her back arched, her mouth opened in a silent O and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. Next thing I know she wrapped her arms around my neck, holding on tight as spasm after spams coursed through her body as floods of juices poured out of her pussy, soaking my thighs and the couch below us. As her orgasm was subsiding I felt a familiar pressure building up within me as well. Pumping harder I gasped out "I am going to cum". Without hesitation she lifted herself off me, got to her knees, grabbed my throbbing cock with one hand and began pumping it like mad. Less then a minute later rope after rope of hot cum rushed from my cock, covering her face and tits. Once I had calmed down from the rush my second orgasm I stood and looking down at her said "You are a mess slut, go shower and get cleaned up. Once you are done dry off and go to my room. Lie on my bed and play with yourself until I come up but do not cum. Is that clear?" "Yes Master!" She responded immediately and stood up and walked out of the room and headed upstairs. As soon as she was gone I sank onto the couch as my mind finally caught up with the events that had just taken place. Hearing the shower upstairs being turned on snapped me out of my daydream state. Smiling I thought to myself, "This is going to be a very fun two weeks" as I began thinking of all the things my new slut and I were going to do. JetStorm69

Articles