Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

backroom casting xxxwalk into the bedroom after getting out of the shower to find my wife Kay, sitting up on the bed in her sheer bra and lacey black hiphugger couch audition panties. Her short red hair frames her pale, lightly freckled face, and she looks so beautiful in this moment. I am stuck in the doorway, admiring her body. czech casting couch I do a cursory scan of her 5'8, 130 lb body. From casting sex videos her smooth neck to her collarbones, underscored by tattoos. Right below her tats are her perfect, barely obscured tits. I look below them and admire her perfect stomach, with her coin-slot belly button. Lower I look. Her hipbones form a line from her sides down and towards my prize, which is concealed right now. I look at her long legs. God, her fucking legs are so perfect. "So are you gonna get in bed with me or just stand there and stare?" She asks me with a smirk and the attitude that first caught my attention 6 years ago. I hurry and jump into bed with her and casting couch first time anal begin caressing her leg. She plants a kiss on me, which I return, and we spend the next few minutes with our tongues wrestling eachother, and exploring the inside of our mouths, while I continue caressing her just a little bit rougher. She reaches down and unclasps my towel and grabs my dick, which at this point is hard as concrete. "What"s this?" She asks with that cute little smirk again. I tell her that she knows what it is, and why it's there. You are beautiful and the sexiest woman alive to me, and it's a wonder that I can even sit on the couch watching tv with you without being hard. She giggles and says "Oh, you're so nice to me." Why wouldn't I be, I ask her and we keep kissing as she starts to stroke me. God she's good at that. Kay is the only woman I've ever been with who is better at jerking me off than I am. As much as I want to tear Kay's panties off RIGHT NOW and go to town, I resist. I always make it a point to make sure that my wife is pleasured before I am. My hands moves up from her knee, fingers grazing her inner thigh, and then I brush over her panties, feeling her small mound. I can feel through her panties that she is already really wet. I give her a playful nibble on her neck. I shift my hand to her back, running it along her spine all the way up to her neck, and I grip her neck with both my hands and give her the most passionate kiss I can. Then, I unhook her bra and pull it away from her, revealing her perfect little 32B tits. She lets herself slide down so she's laying down. Our lips part and I kiss her neck and nibble on her earlobe as she lets a tiny moan out. I then go back down her neck, giving a little bite right above her collarbone. I slowly move my tongue down to her right nipple, and move it around in a circular motion. I alternate between that and kisses and bites, all of which she loves more every second. I move to her left tit and do the same there. She loves her tits being licked and sucked on. She reaches around my back and scratches me deep and bites down hard on my neck. God I love that. God, I love her. I figure it's time to start moving south. I go straight down the middle of her, down to her navel. Then, I move to the side and kiss her hips, starting on the left, moving along her pelvic bone to the top of her panties, and then I move right and then back down again and then I pull on her underwear with my teeth a little bitbut they're not coming off yet. I kiss her vulva through her underwear as she gasps a little breath. I move up her right leg with my mouth, delicately kissing every inch. One of my hands is playing with her nipple while the other is caressing her legs and ass. I've made it to her knee, so I maneuver her leg over my shoulder and kiss her on the backside of her knee, which she loves. I then slowly guide my tongue down her thigh from there, making it all the way to her panties, where I give her another little kiss. I let her feel my warm breath on her for a few secondsthen I work back up her other leg and do the same thing there. When I make it back down, I slowly pull her panties off with my teeth, brushing my lip over her clit on the way down.. I can see how ready she is. But its not time. I go back up and down her thigh. I continue on like this for several minutes, progressively slowing down and getting closer to her pussy as her anticipation grows. "You fucker!" She exclaims as I smile up at her from between her legs. I give her one last little bite in the crook of her leg as she quivers, and I glide my tongue to her clit as she moans and grabs the back of my head. I work in a circular motion on her clit for a few minutes as she continues moaning in ecstacy. Her juices are already running all over my face, and she tastes so good. She grabs my hand and guides it down to her pussy, and I insert one finger. My finger goes in and out progressively further inside of her and I never stop licking her clit. I insert a 2nd finger and keep going down. After a minute or two of this, I feel Kay's body tense up and she lets out an "ooohhhh goooodddddd don't stop doing what you're doing" Followed a few seconds later by her legs squeezing my head with incredible intensity. "ooooooohhhhh" she lets out as keep the same rhythm. I can feel her body pulsating in waves, which finally subside as she pushes my head away from her pussy. Kay gets off her back, and pushes me onto mine. She looks like she's going to get on me, but she surprises me. She turns around. Looks like she's not done being eaten out. But its time for my reward. She positions her ass in my face, presenting my favorite view: A face full of her perfect ass and her dripping pussy lips. I dive right back in and start tongue-fucking her as she grabs the base of my dick, and wraps her lips around the head, flicking her tongue around the tip. God her mouth feels so good. Kay's juices are dripping into my mouth, and down my face. My favorite state of being. She's working hard on me, alternating between licking my head, and taking my whole dick into her throat while she cups and massages my balls in her hand. I dart my tongue out of her and back over to her clit. This time, it only takes 20 seconds for her to start shaking again, and I hear her moan again, though this time it's stifled by her mouth being busy. After her orgasm finishes, she takes me out of her mouth, and moves away from me, laying down on her back again. "Fuck me right now" she pleads to me. I'm not a man to not grant my woman that wish. I get on my knees, grab both of her legs, and pull her towards me. I let just the head of my dick enter her at first, and then I pull it out. Again and again. The most important part of pleasing a woman is to keep her on the edge and begging for more until she forces you. "I SAID FUCK ME RIGHT NOW, FUCKER!" she yells at me. So I slide my dick all the way inside of Kay's hot little pussy, and she lets out all the air in her lungs and wraps her legs around me as I start to pound her hard. We go at it like this for a good 5 minutes, at which point I pull out, and flip her around. She's already gotten the royal treatment for being such a good wife, now ita time for her to be dominated like the good little slut that she is. I'm looking at her from behind, admiring the view of her perfect ass and her long back. "come on, fuck me more!" She tells me. I oblige. I enter her from behind, and immediately start pounding again. Our bodies banging against each other making that slapping sound that everybody loves. She buries her face in the pillow and lets out a muffled, but still loud scream. I can feel from her inside that she's about to cum again for the 3rd time. I'm right there with her. 10 seconds later, I feel her body go into that pulsations again, her pussy walls constricting my dick as I let loose and give her my whole load as I get out those last few violent pumps. It feels better with every spurt that comes out, and every contraction from her. I fill her up, and we both collapse from exhaustion right as we are, and at her request I don't leave her body for several minutes. Exhausted, we give each other another passionate kiss and lay there, right on the wet spot on the bed. doctagreenthumbloves [2 comments]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
30260 Tricks For Straightening Your Hairsbreadth With A Flavorless Iron IssacDrennan897360 2015.10.16 3
30259 Finding Straightforward Programs In "Juicers" ElkeMaupin67630293 2015.10.16 6
30258 Online Holiday Shopping Tips: Easy To Help Save Money This Year KarinBunny7431484613 2015.10.16 6
30257 Are Restaurants Making A Comeback Or Is This Really The Eye Of The Storm InaGaskins30313321 2015.10.16 8
30256 Flags FilomenaOneal165 2015.10.16 9
30255 The Ugg TamaraStitt569450496 2015.10.16 11
30254 Asian Men And White Women - Asian Guys Can Win In The Dating Game YaniraXrq85911102 2015.10.16 5
30253 Web Business Suggestions Margareta08H706 2015.10.16 11
30252 Baldness In Males StephaniaBlythe9 2015.10.16 10
30251 Signworld America JuneLund419186778 2015.10.16 22
30250 Uggs Canada KarinBunny7431484613 2015.10.16 19
30249 Signage ETXCollin589937716 2015.10.16 10
30248 Juicy Pussy Pics - Brunette Shaved Pussy: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You Decide! RheaSinger975105 2015.10.16 4
30247 Official Ugg Boots KalaOgilvy89048 2015.10.16 8
30246 Just How Do I Ask Authorities In Video To Fight A Speeding Ticket? TiaraShockey080779205 2015.10.16 5
30245 Men Uggs KalaOgilvy89048 2015.10.16 8
30244 An A-2-Z On Logical Criminal Case Cheats Bonus Plans CarmineOber8319084 2015.10.16 9
30243 Ugg Jacket TamaraStitt569450496 2015.10.16 10
30242 Gary Huffman Understanding Finance TimothyFoutch15069 2015.10.16 17
30241 10 Approaches For A Photo Book To Be A Christmas Present Aracely34364971 2015.10.16 197
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0