Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
As I walk down the hallway glancing at the typical green carpet, the nerves begin to build. Just thinking of the possibilities that this night could bring caused chills to run down my entire body. I walked up to the door and checked the text again. Room 426. I stood in front of the white hotel room door staring at the gold numbers shining in front of me. Finally, I knocked. I took a step back as the door opened slowly, unprepared for what came next. Seeing him standing before me became too much. Before I knew what was happening, I leapt towards him, closing my arms behind his neck and buried my head on his chest, taking in his scent. He lifted me up, folding his arms around my waist, pulling me even closer to him. I willed myself to finally look up at him. I stared into his eyes seeing every shade of green shining back at me. I drew my legs up, wrapping them around him and felt his hand move all around the curve of my butt down my thigh just to the end of my black skirt. The moment our lips finally touched set off a chain reaction. Our tongues intertwined, frantically searching each others mouths, wanting to taste more and more. His hand slid back up my thigh, under my skirt now, gripping my ass firmly, almost clawing at the small amount of pink lace covering it. His remaining hand locked the door as he turned and walked me over to the bed. He laid me down as I kicked off my shoes and brought my knees to his side. He was all around me and I still couldn't get enough. I needed to be closer, to touch him more, to kiss him deeper. This internal urge grew more and more, so much so that I got lost in him and failed to notice my surroundings. It wasn't until I felt him begin to pull away from me that I noticed the ropes. Already tied to the middle of the bed, with loops hanging on either side waiting to be tightened. I looked back up at him as he smirked back down at me. "Ready, kitten?" he asked. His deep voice sending chills down my spine making me wetter than I already was. "Yes sir..." I managed to say after what seemed like forever. "Good girl," he growled at me. He grabbed my left hand and pulled it through the loop, tightening it just enough to cause me to let out a gasp. Then he did the same with my right hand until I was exactly how he wanted me. I tested my new restraints with little tugs and found myself already regretting my decision to be tied up as now I couldn't hold onto him. Or touch him. Or run my fingers thru his hair. God, I really wanted to play with his hair right now. He leaned down just as I came to this realization and took my bottom lip between his and bit down, gently at first then slowly increasing the pressure until I jumped. He released me and briefly smiled down at me. "No pouting, kitten," he warned. "Yes, sir," I giggled back to him. "Oh, is something funny?" he asked a bit more seriously. "No, sir!" I exclaimed, trying to contain my nervous laughter. He smiled again and kissed my lips so deeply that my head started spinning. I tried to will my arms free so that I might wrap them around him again, but to no avail. He pulled away and I had to stop myself from pouting again, remembering his warning. He sat up and slipped his shirt over his head, revealing all of his broad chest and squared shoulders. I bit my lip only thinking of how much I wanted to run my tongue over every inch of him. I pulled against the rope again, feeling it tighten even more around my wrists. Ouch! I winced from the added pain as he pinned my arms down on the bed and leaned down next to my ear. "Don't fight it. Just enjoy it," he whispered just before he kissed my neck. He pushed himself off of me completely this time free nude girl pics and stood at the foot of the bed. I could feel him staring, burning my skin with his eyes. Slowly, he reached for both of my legs at once and pulled them towards him. He ran his hands up my legs, savoring every inch of smooth, ivory skin until he reached the hem of my skirt. In one swift movement, he yanked it off, leaving only the smallest piece of pink lace to cover me. Again, I felt his big, tanned hands climb higher and higher up my legs, this time moving from the top of my hips down to my inner thigh. His grasp firmed as he rested both hands on top of the lace, his thumbs pressed hard into me, feeling my wetness soaking through the tiny bit of cloth as if it wasn't even there. I watched his chest as his breathing quickened and he let out a slow, thunderous growl. I closed my eyes, knowing just what I was doing to him without even trying. When I opened my eyes again, he was staring straight at me. But these weren't the same eyes I was mesmerized by earlier. No, these were darker, almost animalistic. I saw the hunger in them and right now I wanted nothing more than to feed that hunger. He ripped off the drenched pink fabric from between my legs and threw it on the floor. He then pulled my legs back up on the bed, bending my knees and spreading them apart in front of him. He climbed between my legs and grabbed at my shirt, gathering it up and shoving it into my mouth. I looked at him confused but he just smirked down at me before focusing on my newly uncovered breasts. He fixated on them as he sat back up, carefully removing his belt from this pants. I found myself wanting, almost wishing for him to use it on me. But I dismissed the thought for moment as I watch him climb off of the bed once again, unbutton his pants and slid them off. It seemed like he was moving in slow motion, eliminating the final piece of clothing left on his immaculate body. I craned my neck as much as I possibly could to take in all of him and his glorious figure. He stood up again and stared, taking all of me in. I felt completely exposed to this man in a way that would normally make me immediately self-conscious. But here I laid, my tits bouncing with every move I make, my stomach bare and unprotected, my legs spread wide with every fold of my pussy shown and my ass unveiled. And I didn't care. One look up at him, seeing the way he looked at me, told me that he didn't care about the little flaws and imperfections that I fixated on. He wanted me the way I am right now. I strained once again as much as I possibly could to see him. All of him. But my restraints held me down. Damn it! I could only see down to just above his waist before my own body got in the way. I laid my head back down and began to quietly curse the hotel for having such high beds. My thoughts don't linger long before I feel my body being pulled as far down as I can go. My arms now stretched above my head as my ass hangs slightly over the edge of the bed and my legs spread open as wide as they can go. I can only watch his face as I feel his hand explore the area between my legs. Dipping between my thighs, touching every fold, caressing my lips, spreading my juices all around. This small amount of contact is unbelievable. But I want more. So much hot nude sex more. His other hand is hidden and I secretly hope that he's touching himself like he's touching me. I anxiously wait for him to feel more. But he stops and stands back. I take the opportunity to raise my hips up off of the bed, bringing them closer to his face. I force him to see what's he's doing to me, to smell my arousal, to hear my muffled pleas for him to continue. I feel both hands on either side of me, pushing me back down onto the bed. That's when I see his head disappear between my legs. I stare at the ceiling, mentally preparing myself for what is to come. I close my eyes as I feel his hand spread my lips and feel his breath swirling around my bare skin. Ohh... Within seconds I feel his lips against mine. I feel them part, allowing his tongue to slowly lick my slit, lapping up my dripping juices. I can feel the hitch in his breath as he tastes me, his hand grabbing onto me harder, spreading me wider. He begins to focus solely on my clit now. Rolling his tongue around it, licking it, and flicking it as it pulsates in his mouth. I can no longer control myself as my body spasms with each movement he makes. My pleading moans still muffled by my shirt, but gradually becoming louder. The moment he starts sucking, it becomes clear. Fuck! He wants me to cum in his mouth. And more than anything, I want to give him that. He sucks harder and deeper, breathing me in as he goes. I can sense every bit of him. My hips jump involuntarily as his tongue seems concentrated on its mission and he slips a finger deep inside of me. My moans are almost clear now, ignoring the fact that anything should be stopping them. I'm almost there. Just a little bit more. I feel the familiar sensation growing from deep inside and my toes begin to tingle. My moans turned to screams of pleasure as his unrelenting tongue sends waves of ecstasy all over my body. I'm so caught up in the electricity shooting from my body that I can barely feel him licking my cum. He comes up from between my legs and pushes me higher on the bed. He climbs on top of me, pulling my shirt out of my mouth and behind my head, locking onto my lips. I taste myself on him and I can still taste just how much he wants me. He pulls away and sits back, giving me the first full view of him. Holy shit! I'm in awe staring at him... He truly is perfect. free nude pic I raise my hips to meet his waist and he grabs hold. I prepare myself as much as I can. I can feel the head of his cock pressing against my still tingling pussy. He pushes into me slowly, allowing me to feel every single inch of him enter me. I'm stretched more than I thought I could be, but it's worth it. I finally feel completely full. As soon as all of him is inside of me, I hear him let out a sigh and feel his hands take hold of my hips and dig in. Before I even have time to realize what is about to happen, he starts. Without warning, his hands grip me harder and his pace picks up. He is fucking me the way he wants to. The way I want him to: hard and fast. And right now, I want him to cum. I need him to. Looking up at him, I can see his eyes watching my tits bounce around as he fucks me. Finally, he lets go of one side of my hips and takes hold of my breast. Squeezing it, pinching my nipple, listening to the sounds of pain and pleasure that I'm making beneath him. My moans growing louder with each thrust, he abandons my hip completely and his hand locks onto my throat. "Shh, kitten, not so loud," he grumbled. His pace never faltered as he plunges deep inside me, choking me as he does. Still reeling from earlier, I feel that familiar sensation from deep inside rising again. His breathing intensifies and I know he's getting closer. Please!! I need him to cum. "Please...," I barely manage to say. "Please, what?" he growls. "Please... please, cum," I whisper. I watched as his eyes close, my toes beginning to tingle. I start to scream as his hand tightens around my neck. I feel him empty himself into me as I cum around him. The explosion becomes too much as my eyes roll in the back of my head and my body is still convulsing. He rests his head on my shoulder and attempts to catch his breath, letting go of his intense grip. I slowly come back to reality and turn to kiss his hair. I take in his scent once again, relishing in the happiness that he had given me. "Thank you," I whisper, knowing he'll never know just how I feel about him. It's amazing to me just how much this man can turn me on, even when I can't see him... 1lFzEfe LaurelLance 1R665rL 1R665rL

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
30145 Just How To Combat A Ticket In Ontario LashayEchols068 2015.10.16 28
30144 Your Logo Is Worth More Compared Hundred Bucks ChristyDymock301 2015.10.16 30
30143 Spring Break Places For Virtually Any Sort Of Traveler ColinL361558564869 2015.10.16 6
30142 While Attracting Asian Women, Do Not Telegraph Your Goals AlejandraJulia95 2015.10.16 1
30141 Ugg Boots For All KalaOgilvy89048 2015.10.16 29
30140 Home Buying Suggestion For The New House Purchaser. InezFai41631799 2015.10.16 1
30139 Pop Up Displays FannyBelcher165281 2015.10.16 29
30138 Adirondack Ugg Boots KarinBunny7431484613 2015.10.16 4
30137 Great Designs In Ugg Pas Cher BelleDeatherage339 2015.10.16 30
30136 Entrenamiento Y Dieta Para Un Púgil JorgeCabral379199079 2015.10.16 5
30135 Mobile Fuck - 6 Ideas For Bumper Cars Sex ValorieRiegel983368 2015.10.16 4
30134 What Home Purchasers Ought To Start Doing Now. DebLoera3427302029 2015.10.16 1
30133 Ftv Naked Girls - Secrets Your Parents Never Told You About Ftv Girls Anne MalindaGrullon2366 2015.10.16 5
30132 E Poco Dopo Lo Stesso Pizzarelli Si RebbecaNazario1 2015.10.16 11
30131 The Bail Bonds Process In San Diego visit this web page link 2015.10.16 6
30130 Digital Signage MadiePressley2460 2015.10.16 6
30129 Should You Invest Or Buy A House? JovitaU7934690841478 2015.10.16 1
30128 NFL Players 'Should Make More Money' LouanneDambrosio47 2015.10.16 3
30127 How To Dress To Attract Men (Without Looking Like A Call Girl!) Kandi779436774827931 2015.10.16 28
30126 Bring Asian Women By De-Emphasizing BeatrizBlacklock4 2015.10.16 5
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0