Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Note: This story was originally written simply for private enjoyment. It is one of many but we enjoy reading this subreddit and thought it might be time to share one. So here goes... Sex worth remembering #27 One of these mornings we had together, I needed to go run as exercise, and he thought a bit of encouragement would be in order. He would tell me of the prize I would get: after I came back and showered, he would make me cum in many different ways to allow me to think through how they feel. He promised that he would tie me up to bed and blindfold me, and touch my body everywhere. He said he would make me first cum just from playing with my ass. Then just by playing with my pussy. And then just by playing with my clit. And this would continue with combinations of ass and pussy, ass and clit, clit and pussy and finally finish off with a combination of all three. Making the great sex we’re having into a prize isn’t a direct connection. It’s more of creating yet another excuse to talk, to make plans of things we would do, things we’d find other excuses for if this wouldn’t exist. It’s a reminder on the fact that great sex can be expected daily – even many times a day. It’s creating the tension of expectance, knowing the plan is made, knowing the details of the plan and knowing when that would take place. And the knowing is very arousing, even though I don’t think of it as I run. I do remember it the second I’m back home from the run. I completed my end of the deal and came home with the friend I had been running with. We would sit and talk, watch a bit of television, and all this time I would know what to expect as soon as we were alone. From our earlier experiences, I knew that he would work hard to deliver on his promise, and that he did not make these promises lightly. I knew he could easily make me cum using some of the selections in the program for the day, but I still was sceptic on delivering on some of them. And very curious for the focus on comparing sensations, as that was promised. With time of delivery, there was wide pussy pics no question about me coming up with excuses to postpone or delay this. I was really looking forward to this. I also felt really happy knowing there were no schedule pressures, there was little specifics we would need to be at on the day. We walked together to the bedroom, and I undressed. He asked me first to turn so that my back was facing him, and he would fasten the blindfold. The blindfold effectively blocked me from seeing anything but darkness, but was soft and comfortable to wear. He would guide me to lay in the middle of the bed, adjust the pillows so that I was comfortable and then start tying me up. Blindfolded, I could only feel him working on my left hand being tied up. As he tied my one hand, he came over to kiss me, and continued with the other one. I was resting comfortably, happy, but as usual, wanting to scratch my nose as it was tickling just from the idea that I could not scratch, being tied up. I tried the ties in my hands, noticing scratching was out of the question, and rubbed my nose a little against the bed sheets I could reach. I was evaluating the ties though, today was not a day when he had focused on making sure there was no way for me to escape. I could today, if I wanted to. But why would I want to, when I had been promised amazing pleasure. My legs were tied up faster, and he moved around me, sticking his cock into my mouth for a while. It was not in the things he had promised, but he knows i love that, in particular when tied up. Kisses and licks, just a little, before he would proceed to delivering what he promised. He moved between my legs, I could not see him but I could hear him, and feel him. And I could hear him, as he would tell me: "first, your ass". Without saying anything more, he started. This being the first, I was suspicious about making me cum. He had done that before, but it was the least common thing in my life up until now, that I would get orgasms from my ass. I remembered back to the first time he did that, my surprise when I asked if he really had made me cum just playing with my ass. But it could have been that I was back then on a special mood. I should know better though. He would rub his fingers gently around my ass hole, making me feel just a moment of waiting, knowing what would follow. I sighed as he inserted his fingers, it just feels so good. I have only a vague idea of what exactly he is doing to me with his fingers inside me, but what ever it was, it felt really good. He would tell me I had three fingers inside my ass, I could not make sense of things like that. And as suspicious as I had been as he started, I could not be suspicious any more. It did not take him long to press just the right buttons, and make me cum like crazy. Crazy enough so that the blindfold started to fall of, and was only covering my eyes partly. The first one felt kind of short, as if he was on an agenda and needed to move on. He made me orgasm, and moved to the next one. "And then your pussy", he said. I was feeling really aroused, even though I had just had an orgasm, I was eager for more. I was very turned on, and would just love to have him fuck me. But he was delivering what was promised, and I wasn’t into trying to distract him. I knew he would have no trouble making me cum this way, I was thinking back to times when I had claimed to be in nude shaved pussy control of my own orgasms, and he had fingered my pussy to prove me wrong. This time I wasn’t thinking about fighting against it, but it still surprised me what was about to happen. His fingers in my pussy, it took just seconds for him to make me squirt like crazy as I was screaming with another orgasm. If he was on a schedule, he must have been well ahead of it with this one. The third in the series was my clit, and feeling his mouth press against it, I was happy with the familiar feeling. What he does with his tongue is amazing, the way I feel with his tongue on my clit is amazing. He would lick me very gently a few times, but quickly move into a very purposeful mode of licking me. He wrapped his mouth around my clit, flicking his tongue and I was again screaming with an orgasm. With three behind me, I was thinking about how they were different. The first was really intense, and left me hoping for more and longer. The second could be embarrassing if he had not shown me how normal that was with what he was doing to me, but it felt incredibly good and it was one that I could control the least. And the third was traditional, trustworthy and absolutely mind-rocking. I could have been happy with these, but I knew he was not done, nor was I done. I did not feel like I should ask him to give me a pause, I felt just very happy, satisfied. And looking around, I realized that with the three orgasms, I had managed to buck my head around so much that there was no more blindfold. He continued, stating out the next one: "your ass and clit". His fingers in my ass felt amazing, it was clear he knew where the buttons to press were. His mouth on my clit was just perfect, soft, very arousing. And these two together made me cum like crazy. The orgasm he delivered this time, with this combination was the best of all of these. I was shaking like crazy, the orgasm building somewhere deep inside me, like a wave building to its full force. The orgasm was long, intense, absolutely wonderful. And yet, there was more to come. Next he would work on my ass and pussy. I was in heaven, cumming again, in a clearly very different sensation from the previous one. He would use both hands on me, rubbing me inside and building up an orgasm. By this time, I had no doubt anymore that both he would deliver the full series and I could take it. Fingering my ass and pussy, I came in a manner that was very similar to the first one where he would play just with my pussy. It could be that I did not pay attention to me squirting in this combination, or it could be that since I had squirted so hard just a while before – all this being very fast and intense – there wasn’t much of that this time. I find it likely though, that since my head was spinning, I would not have noticed. He moved to the third in combinations of two, pussy and clit. I can only remember that the orgasm was again fast, I loved having his mouth on big black pussy pics me and fingers inside me. My head spinning, there was no way for me to stay quiet for this orgasm, or any of the other ones for that matter. With combinations of two behind, I again noticed I was clearly trying to get away from his touch at some point of cumming. The ties in my hands were much looser, my left hand almost free. I was not going to point that out through, I had no intention of escaping. I was just thinking back to the orgasms, and coming to the conclusion that some of the sensations he was giving me would be harder if I was free to escape. So the ties for this series were a really good choice of setup. He wasn’t done, and announced that the last in the series was in order: "now all three". With clear self-confidence, he went on to deliver the last one. I could not question anymore that he would manage to kennedy alsscan do what he had promised, he was almost done, with most dimensions of controlling me now available. There was nothing I could do to stop him from making me cum when all options were open. Then again, I did not want to stop him, I wanted the last one. And he delivered the last mind-blowing orgasm, with a winner’s smile on his face. As he untied me and took me in his arms, we talked about the experience. I find it amazing how different orgasms can be, based on the context of what happens around them but also based on where he makes me cum. I had never before been made aware of that, and the experience felt fat girl pussy pics special. Not special as motivation to make me run, but special as in him setting up things that would bring me new sensations and new awareness. He was very interested in my views of all of this, and I would share what I remembered. I was also feeling a bit puzzled about how badly I lost sense of time and how hard it was for me to follow what is going on, as I just focus on how great he makes me feel. xxxmasPackage

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
29325 By The Way, Do You Want To Learn More About Automotive? FlossieB6249438479 2015.10.16 28
29324 Locating Effective Solutions Of Apartments For Rent HollisHindley0594 2015.10.16 8
29323 Buy Ugg Online OrvalSlayton39761192 2015.10.16 14
29322 Paula Abby Winter - 10 Must-haves Before Embarking On Primrose Abby Winters MosesCastanon177 2015.10.16 6
29321 Ideal Hair Expansion Hair Salons IraMann861285075185 2015.10.16 28
29320 Uggs Canada Online KarinBunny7431484613 2015.10.16 7
29319 Hot Tight Pussy Pics - Six Ways You Can Use Redbone Pussy Pics To Become Irresistible To Customers GrettaOmalley3799 2015.10.16 12
29318 Clash Of Clans Gems For Totally Free WilmaHalcomb43573 2015.10.16 3
29317 How You Can Save Cash Fast (7 Steps). BirgitDefazio425 2015.10.16 13
29316 Ugg Bags TamaraStitt569450496 2015.10.16 28
29315 5 Idea For Buying A Home During The Present Housing Scarcity. EstelaLillico54482 2015.10.16 8
29314 Layla Parker - 3 Most Amazing Taylor Swift Pussy Pics Changing How We See The World RheaSinger975105 2015.10.16 10
29313 Ugg Boot Shops TamaraStitt569450496 2015.10.16 28
29312 Ftv Zeba - 5 Creative Ways You Can Improve Your Risi Ftv EverettHughey104233 2015.10.16 6
29311 Face Ahead Charity Gala Announce Honorees And Grammy Winning Macy Gray VRLStewart40196 2015.10.16 3
29310 Ugg Australia Sale ChauT353231934836460 2015.10.16 17
29309 Personal Luxury Rental Villas In Koh Samui List See JaquelineHoppe1083 2015.10.16 4
29308 Law Blog ElanaAnstey7588486 2015.10.16 30
29307 Abby Winters Peachy18 - Nine Tips To Reinvent Your Pip Abby Winters And Win PamelaHatten5418432 2015.10.16 3
29306 Easy And Fast minecraft premium generator free no survey 2015.10.16 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0