For those of you who have read my stories in the past, one of the common threads in each of them is consent, and submission. As I have matured intellectually, emotionally, and sexually, the idea of those things have become increasingly hotter. I’ve always considered myself a selfless, sexual spirit, so the notion of a girl protected my walls upon walls nervously tearing them down for me has always been one of my fantasies. The trust and attachment that comes in that submission is something that can’t be replicated in random one night stands, I don’t feel, and that’s what makes my recent encounter with Kara so special. If I were still a naïve, hopelessly romantic college student, I’d think of Kara as the one that got away. I don’t really feel like that’s the truth right now though; she still has a lot of putting herself together to do, and for various reasons I don’t think we would mesh well in a serious relationship. Barring holiday retreats, I’m three hours away getting my Master’s and she’s still stuck in our dead-end hometown. But, as things often progress, whenever we end up hanging out it’s back to the same; subtle flirting, jamming to pop punk, and confiding in each other about emotional and/or physical conquests. Kara prided herself on fucking. And controlling it. I don’t mean to say this to sully her image or make y’all think she’s a slut or anything. She’s not at a Clerks-level of random blowjobs, and I’m pretty sure her sexual number only recently breached into the teens, she just appreciated a good physical encounter over a long lasting relationship. She’d often tell me about how she rode guys out to the strongest orgasm they’ve ever had. Or how she’d make them feel weightless, powerless, as she slurped on their shaft and balls. She was always in control of these encounters, and I think a lot of that came from some emotionally manipulative relationships when she was in high school, but we’ve never spoken at length about it. All I know is that after last weekend, I consider myself pretty special. I suppose building a life in your rural Midwest town isn’t without its benefits, because starting a couple of years ago whenever I went home Kara hosted some pretty gnarly get togethers. They weren’t full on ragers, and the audience rarely grew above 10 people, but partying with her was a throwback to high school after school hangouts, just with a lot more alcohol and lewd behavior. I still never really found myself partaking in the latter, probably because of some kind of savior-complex geared attraction to Kara. For the handful of times we all drank in her apartment, I’d always go from an alcohol-induced high to an overly emotional induced low as she would take some random outlier to bed. Even if there were other girls around I’d rather shamble my way home then have to lay on her floor listening to her soft moans and the squeaking of her bed, imagining what kind of luck I needed to muster to replace the townie she was shagging. So imagine my surprise when I wake up, only slightly hungover, on her couch with her curvy body pressed back against me. This was early last Saturday morning, and she would later tell me she advised against me walking home because of the ice storm that had cropped up. The smell of her fruity vodka had cocktailed with her lavender shampoo and my nose was positively buried in the messy bun that was her brunette hair. I also immediately became cognizant of the fact that my fingers were warmly pressing against her soft, but cute as hell belly, somehow sneaking under the material of her shirt. The curves of her ass were neatly pressed back against my crotch and I quickly felt my cock begin to spark to life, and I of course hoped that my oldest friend wouldn’t notice. My Neck Deep t shirt was inexplicably thrown off my body sometime in the middle of the night. Regardless of our positioning I still have no idea how we got in this predicament. "Kara," I muttered softly, pulling my face out of her hair, and looking down at her sleepy face. Even as I spoke to rouse her awake, I imagined just pulling the strands of hair that had escaped her bun back over her ear and gently kissing the soft skin that was in front of me. This fantasy of course did nothing but spur on my cock, and it was now achingly pressed against her backside. Part of me hoped she didn’t notice but that hope didn’t exist for long. "Morning," she yawned, stretching her arms out, I felt the muscles in her stomach tense as she pretty much lengthened her whole body. Her ass also pressed uncomfortably back against my crotch and by that point I figured she had to have noticed. I continued talking so she could at least be kept from mentioning that predicament. "You have a bed, you know," I gingerly rubbed my hand up and down her stomach. This attracted her hand, which briefly locked fingers with mine before moving my palm to her hips. "Sometimes I just like to be held," she pressed her ass back against me again before shifting to stand up. Now, those glorious globes were pretty much directly in my line of sight, hugged tightly by god’s greatest invention (yoga pants). "Wait, did we…," I sat up myself, dexterously pulling a boner onto my lap. "No," she mused, turning her head to flash me the cutest damn smirk, "if I had rocked your world, believe me, I would have let the after sex cuddling happen in my queen sized bed," As she looked forward again and began moving towards her bathroom, she peeled off the shirt she was wearing. Despite our long friendship, I hadn’t often seen Kara in any state of undress, so gazing upon her back dimples, and just the curves of her braless back nearly sent me into sensory overload. There was a hell of a lot of uncharted territory we were beginning to cover, but I was eager to be along for the ride. I definitely would have been okay with having her just stand in between my legs as I kissed and massaged every inch of her back. Like clockwork, Kara pulled me back into reality. "I’m going to shower. Make yourself at home," The thought of Kara’s curvaceous little body all wet from the shower nearly sent me into overdrive, and almost as the door shut I was quickly undoing my belt and unzipping my jeans to finally let me now completely hard cock breathe. And, as I was laying back imagining the ballsy but probably very off base fantasy of letting myself into the shower with Kara so I can wash her back, among other things, I realized I didn’t really have an end game in my head. If I really did want to jack off all my frustration away, I wasn’t entirely sure where I was going to cum. I thought about stepping outside for a bit, but after considering the inclement weather, my warm cock nearly wilted. I eventually just settled on sitting there, idly checking my phone, as Kara no doubt was experiencing some level of personal intimacy that far outdid mine. One of my buddies began to hit me up about a snow football game, and that wrestled my mind away from my beautiful, naked best friend a doorway away…at least, until that barrier never existed. As I texted him that I would meet the gang shortly to ball it up, Kara through the door open, and steam flooded the living room as she stepped out. Her taut, tanned legs were quite significantly on display, as her towel came down to mid-thigh, and stopped right above her pert, sizeable breasts. She smiled at me, clean faced, as her deep brown eyes held my gaze. Kara was fucking beautiful. "I’m gonna go play football with the guys," I said, breaking the silence. She padded over to me, and stood defiantly between my legs, and again, my mind flashed at the prospect of peeling her town open and kissing a path down her stomach, before burying my face in between her thighs. "You better let me come along. I need to see a bit more of you before you go back to school," Kara wasn’t necessarily the sporty type, so I laughed awkwardly before agreeing that she could come. In classically stupid fashion, after putting back on my socks and shoes, I dismissed the idea of actually wearing a shirt and just pulled my ratty old high school hoodie on. Coincidentally, she chose the same top, and came back out of her room in that, again, yoga pants, and a pair of boots. "We have the same hoodie," she smiled, batting her eyes at me. "You definitely fill it out better," I shot back a cheeky grin, which she responded to by slapping my arm, rolling her eyes, and muttering a thank you. We ended up taking her car to the football field. What transpired over the next forty five minutes was a rousing game of three on three football, with Kara being the only girl. Despite our numbers and mixed gender statistics, we all put on performances on the quality of this year’s playoff games. But, in the interest of (sexy) time, I’ll try to keep my recollecting free of Madden-isms, sports talk, and otherwise cool, but not very topical commentary about our feats of athleticism. The only real important things to remember that came out of the game involved Kara’s insane white-on-rice coverage of me. Despite being the only girl, Kara still wanted to take on an active physical role, and because the field was so snowy we figured we could get away with actual talking. So one side of things, life was Hallmark level adorable as Kara would catch a pass and I’d easily lift her up into my arms and run her twenty yards in the other direction. On the other side of things, not only did I have to worry about catching the ball, I also had to worry about not bowling over Kara as she would try to tackle me. I particularly remember going up for a pass on a crossings route and knowing Kara was running full speed ahead right at me. Instead of going for the ball, I made the wiser decision of wrapping my arms around her. This did nothing to stop our momentum though, and before I knew it was my pressed in between her legs, with our faces just inches apart. That was first big physical moment of interaction during the game, and the second all day (for those of you keeping score at home). She was able to dust herself off pretty well after that, but what really got me in trouble was the final play of the game. We determined one end zone would be in between two makeshift shoveled piles of sand. Considering the fact that I understand football and the concept of being wide open in the end zone, I figured I’d be untouched as I broke away from Kara and easily caught a deep pass for a touchdown, but I didn’t take into account the inherent roughhousing nature she had. Unexpectedly, Kara didn’t stop running even after I had her beat down field, and a few seconds after I caught the game winning touchdown, she cannonballed into me, sending us both barreling back into a snow drift. I cradled her in my arms, on instinct, as we fell backwards, so only I got super snowy, but she did end up tightly pressed against me, and again, our lips were closer than ever. Before either of us could make a move, however, my dick of a friend called us lovebirds, so we broke contact and reconvened with the rest of the players. Ten minutes after that everyone but me and Kara were gone from the field. I shivered as I walked to her car, remarking about how amazing it would be to warm up. "Oh," she said almost absentmindedly, "I’m not letting you into my car with those snowy clothes," I laughed, but she was apparently completely serious. "You can take them off and put them in the trunk, and I’ll clean them later, but I just got the interior redone," Realizing how stubborn Kara naturally was, I figured resistance was futile, so I stripped down to my boxers and quickly hopped into her passenger seat. "Black’s a good look for you," she cracked as she slid into the driver’s seat and began the five minute drive back to her place. I muttered a thank you as I continued to shiver, and then started fumbling with the air conditioning knobs. "Oh," she said as she realized what I was doing, "I haven’t got my heater fixed yet," "Are you fucking serious?" I asked, probably a bite to argumentatively. Kara fucking shushed me. "It’s okay, you’ll be fine. We will be back to my place in no time," No time felt like ages, and standing outside Kara’s door as she fumbled with her keys felt even longer. As she cracked open the door I pushed past and scrambled into the bathroom, as my shaky hands began to turn the water to the highest possible heat. I was having serious issues getting there, and I remember being pretty physically weak from the coldness. "Hey wait, stop!" Kara yelled, hurriedly following me into the bathroom, "you’re gonna hypothermia if you start out that hot," she turned the dial back to what I assume was a fair, median point. I was shivering even more at this point and she quickly began running her hands over my body and breathing warmly into my ear, "Shhhh. It’s okay, calm down baby," her hands found my neck and shoulders, and softly pressed into my skin. In between massaging certain areas she would breathe into her palms to warm them up. My shivers went from cold induced to nervousness as she ran hands parallel; one down my stomach, and one down my back, stopping respectively at the boxers on either side. Before I knew it, my cock began to spur back to life, but I’m pretty sure Kara was too obsessed with warming me up to notice. "Do you want me to do this in the shower with you?" she asked, completely serious. Somehow, I muttered affirmation, and before I knew it, she slid my boxers off, maintaining eye contact with me the entire time. I could feel my cock weakly slip out, as that was part of my body that hadn’t necessarily received the Kara-warm-hand treatment yet. After she helped me in the shower, her hands found the bottom of her hoodie and she peeled it off. I got three glorious seconds of her breasts encased by a lacy black bra before she commented; "Don’t be a perv, look away!" I felt my cock twitch a bit more as I shifted my view to the front of the shower, running warm water through my hands and bringing it up to my face. I felt her pad into the shower with me, and before I knew it, I felt soft, wet, soapy hands working my shoulders again. She continued this warming massage down my back, and to my sides, where I awkwardly laughed, then down my hips, and at that point the proximity to my wakening member was almost too much to bear. As she moved her hands up to my chest, I simultaneously heard her step forward as well as felt her breasts press against me back, and I felt her nipples skate across my skin, before rising as she stepped up on her tip toes. One of her hands reached my chin, and she turned my face towards hers as we softly locked lips. I reached back with one of my hands and slide it up and down her thigh before pulling her closet to me, mashing her breasts against my back. I slowly turned around, hands skating over her hips as our lips began to better wrestle, and we moaned into each other’s kisses. My cock bounced in front of me, throbbing, inches away from pressing into her stomach. Kara started to soap up my chest, but I caught her hand and took the soap from it. "Your turn," I whispered softly before ushering her in front of me, which was admittedly quite awkward to do in the shower. My cock briefly ran up against her thigh, and it eagerly pulsed, but I wanted to make this about her. As I gathered a handful of hair, I kissed her neck as I began running soap over the tops of her breasts, before circling around to the undersides, and finally over her piercing nipples. She moaned as I cleaned her chest, and I knew she was putty in my hands. I reached around with both arms, soaping up my hands, and set the soap to the side, so I could passionately grope and squeeze at her mounds. I felt her press back against me, and my cock throbbed against the small of her back. As I slid a hand down her stomach to her potentially dripping gates, her breath caught and her hand shot up to stop mine. Before I could figure out what was happening, she moved my hand back up to her breasts, and turned to hungrily kiss my lips, before licking and biting down my neck, and chest. Her hands slid down my stomach, as she cradled my balls with one and began hotly stroking my shaft with the other, her thumb running over my cockhead. I moaned as I continued kneading her breasts, and before I knew it, she was crouched in front of me, slowly swirling her tongue around the top of my dick. As she began to stroke it faster, her lips pursed over my head, and she pulled my balls down tightly, before slowly working my cock into her mouth masterfully, inch by inch. As she eventually captured all of my thick, tan dick in her mouth, she let it out with a pop, and began to stroke it again as she expertly worked each ball in and out of her mouth. I was so fucking close, so fucking quick. And she knew. Popping my cockhead back into her mouth, she eagerly stroked my increasingly sensitive dick. I started to lightly pump my hips to match her strokes, and before I knew it I was over the edge. Cum started to spurt from my cock and she wrapped her lips around the edge of it, sucking me dry as she slowed down her strokes. Eventually I was simply just half hard in her mouth, and she finally released me, before standing up in the shower and kissing my lips once more. "Go lay down, I’ll be in the bedroom after I finish up in here." takingyouthereks [2 comments]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
29325 By The Way, Do You Want To Learn More About Automotive? FlossieB6249438479 2015.10.16 28
29324 Locating Effective Solutions Of Apartments For Rent HollisHindley0594 2015.10.16 8
29323 Buy Ugg Online OrvalSlayton39761192 2015.10.16 14
29322 Paula Abby Winter - 10 Must-haves Before Embarking On Primrose Abby Winters MosesCastanon177 2015.10.16 6
29321 Ideal Hair Expansion Hair Salons IraMann861285075185 2015.10.16 28
29320 Uggs Canada Online KarinBunny7431484613 2015.10.16 7
29319 Hot Tight Pussy Pics - Six Ways You Can Use Redbone Pussy Pics To Become Irresistible To Customers GrettaOmalley3799 2015.10.16 12
29318 Clash Of Clans Gems For Totally Free WilmaHalcomb43573 2015.10.16 3
29317 How You Can Save Cash Fast (7 Steps). BirgitDefazio425 2015.10.16 13
29316 Ugg Bags TamaraStitt569450496 2015.10.16 28
29315 5 Idea For Buying A Home During The Present Housing Scarcity. EstelaLillico54482 2015.10.16 8
29314 Layla Parker - 3 Most Amazing Taylor Swift Pussy Pics Changing How We See The World RheaSinger975105 2015.10.16 10
29313 Ugg Boot Shops TamaraStitt569450496 2015.10.16 28
29312 Ftv Zeba - 5 Creative Ways You Can Improve Your Risi Ftv EverettHughey104233 2015.10.16 6
29311 Face Ahead Charity Gala Announce Honorees And Grammy Winning Macy Gray VRLStewart40196 2015.10.16 3
29310 Ugg Australia Sale ChauT353231934836460 2015.10.16 17
29309 Personal Luxury Rental Villas In Koh Samui List See JaquelineHoppe1083 2015.10.16 4
29308 Law Blog ElanaAnstey7588486 2015.10.16 30
29307 Abby Winters Peachy18 - Nine Tips To Reinvent Your Pip Abby Winters And Win PamelaHatten5418432 2015.10.16 3
29306 Easy And Fast minecraft premium generator free no survey 2015.10.16 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0