Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
"If you’re like most of us, your mama didn’t teach you that threesomes were wholesome." Victoria Vantoch, The Threesome Handbook: Make the Most of Your Favorite Fantasy the Ultimate Guide for Tri-Curious Singles and Couples I absolutely agree with this statement. And yes, I'm quite certain that comes as little surprise to you! Indeed, my philosophy for the majority of my life is to try anything once, so long as it's not harming anyone else. My experience with threesomes is somewhat minimal in terms of number of partners. I enjoyed a threesome with the same two beautiful girls a handful of times (no pun intended). And went through a time where I played regularly with a lovely gay neighbour and her handsome straight friend for many months. The first time in each of those situations still makes my breath quicken and give butterflies in my tummy. Even as I write this, I feel the smile growing on my face. Girl on Girl on Mmmm…..Girl My experience with the two lovely girls was....it was just soooo luscious! Delicious, of course. These nubile beauties with skin soft as silk, sweet little mouths and succulent breasts that molded perfectly to my exploring hands. Mmmmm....The feeling of being sandwiched between them was like being enveloped in the finest warm silken fabric. The feel of our velvet skin pressed together, limbs entangled, the adorable giggles and girly moans emitting from all of us... Kissing their gorgeous flesh, wrapping my mouth around each of those hard nipples as my hands explored every curve and crevice tenderly at first, then frantically. Mmm….it was absolute heaven. As I kissed down one of their tummies, a feeling of panic started to rise in me. The closer I came to her mons, fear began to creep in. "What if I'm awful? What if I don't satisfy her?" I know that might sound a bit ridiculous but, yes! I really did have that moment of "What if I’m bad at this?" I’d only been with two men before this happened. Having my way with a gorgeous cock I knew but this was all new territory. Until I thought: Go down on her the way you would want her to go down on you. Duh! That moment where my lips first brushed over her labia, the feeling of her velvety lips as I pulled them in my mouth...how her moans became louder as her beautiful body began to writhe beneath me. It was so amazing! Intoxicating! And just...so unbelievably sexy! Teasing her, exploring her deep with my tongue as she wrapped her tightness around my soaked fingers. The creaminess of her inner thighs as she wrapped them around my head as sucked at the pearl of her clit until she screamed and bucked in climax. She came so hard and was so wet! I remember being astonished at how wet she was. And how sweet she tasted. Mmmm...bit like a peach actually. And whilst I was doing that, the other gorgeous beauty was behind me, playfully licking my arse and rubbing my clit with a finger vibrator….oh god! Admittedly, it was incredibly difficult to concentrate on what my own mouth was doing when my arse was being ravished by hers. The softness of her succulent licks and her little moans vibrating against my pussy took me to a level of pleasure I’d never experienced before. I remember having a moment being so happy to be a girl! Hahaha! It felt so perfect in that place, at that time. There was a sensual sweetness to it, even though there was never any inhibition or holding back. It wasn’t a contrived situation, it just happened. And there were moments I wondered "Is this really happening? I’m not just with one girl, but TWO?" The taboo of it all was DEFINITELY a massive part of the turn on. And indeed one day I will do an audio about it. Perhaps bringing in two friends to help out. Bringing In a Third The other threesome experience I’ve had was with a man and woman (they were in their early s and I was 4). The woman was also a photographer (my true profession) and when I moved in next door, we became fast friends. She claimed she was gay but still periodically slept with men. She had this one friend with benefits, as she called him, whom I thought was absolutely gorgeous. Quite tall, handsome, incredibly fit and a successful artist. (They DO exist!) We were discussing him whilst splitting a bottle of wine one lazy Sunday afternoon. Upon my remark of him, she got a twinkle in her eye and texted someone on her phone. Thirty minutes later he was buzzing to come up. When he got to her flat, he was a bit disheveled, kind of sweaty but wearing a huge, knowing smile on his face. He sat down and drank wine with us….we chatted some and then...boom! It just happened. She leaned in and kissed me. He came up behind me and began kissing my neck. His clothes were off in a millisecond! Her and I undressed each other in between sweet soft kisses...I remember the stark contrast of kissing her and then him. The sweet, sensual softness of her lips...his kisses a bit harder, more fervent and the feel of the scruff of his whiskers on my face. The smells of their skin so different...she smelled of vanilla and he had a lovely woodsy scent. The velvet feel of her skin, the heat of his… and the dusting of hair on his chest and arms… She turned herself around and slid under me as he began to lick my arse from behind. Her hands wrapped around my thighs, his strong hands spreading me, their unrelenting tongues….oooohhhh. I went weak...completely submissive and barely able to hold myself up. She thrust her hips up into my face, waking me out of my lascivious trance and I delved into her beautiful bare cunt. She responded with a loud moan and began sucking my clit hard. At the same time, he stood up, grabbed his cock and pushed himself inside of me. He was quite large. Large enough that I wasn’t sure that I could handle him! I remember letting out a cry that was something blurring the line of pleasure and pain, but not wanting him to stop. As he worked his way deeper inside of me, I looked down and saw her mouthing his balls as he began to fuck me. It was the most erotically charged moment I had ever experienced at that point in my life, and I came within seconds. As quickened his pace and she slid out from under us and fed me her tongue in a deep passionate kiss. The taste and scent of my juices on her lips was delicious and once again, the taboo...the naughtiness of it all over took me. He continued fucking me, grabbing my arms and pulling them behind me as he pounded my tight little cunt harder than I imagined possible. His grunts and growls were purely primal and I didn’t ever want it to stop quite honestly. Yum! As he came close to coming, he pulled out of me and grabbed her, fucking her briefly before saying he wanted to cum on both of us. I followed her lead, getting on my knees in front of him and letting him spray our faces and breasts. He came so hard. There was more than enough to make a mess of both of us. He crumpled in a heap after. A blissful heap of post orgasmic bliss with a huge grin on his face. We cleaned ourselves up, kissed each other tenderly and slept for a while. The thing is, it never felt wrong. It was quite the opposite in fact. It felt so natural, so blissful and absolutely delicious during every moment. Even with the "this isn’t right, this isn’t normal" ideas running through my head during it, it truly never felt wrong or bad. It was sex between three people, quite simply. And delectable sex at that. As far as experiencing a threesome with a man and woman for the first time, the situation couldn’t have been more ideal. Minimal chance of anyone feeling jealous, inadequate or ignored. It was a little awkward parting ways and saying good bye that night but I still never felt ashamed or regretted any of it. Perhaps I should? I dunno. I’d be lying if I said I did. And for a while it was a regular thing for us. It only lasted a few months and then indeed it got awkward when I would get calls from each of them wanting time alone with me. I didn’t have intimacy with just one...it was both of them. We were an ‘us’ just as a threesome rather than a couple. And I truly liked and respected both of them. It felt deceitful to just play with one or the other. I know: what the hell? I’m loyal to a flaw I guess. Hahaha! I think sex is truly beautiful: playful, naughty, soulful, passionate and necessary. It’s important to nurture our erotic selves whenever we get the chance right? (That’s part of why I do audio erotica. It’s cathartic, sexy and even relaxing for me.) This memory is a huge part of that for me. I know I will probably never find that ideal again...nor have I looked for it. But I love that I got to experience both of those situations in the most blissful way. (From TheFRISKY at juicypeachaudioerotica.com) diaryofadirtygirl comment

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
29162 EyeEm Wants Its New EyeVision Formula To Be The Google Of Digital Photography LeonMlg17651196 2015.10.16 31
29161 The News Ryanair Didn't Want To Hear. JeffMcNish78635 2015.10.16 4
29160 Food Conveyor Belt LarryRowan0760106 2015.10.16 31
29159 The News Ryanair Didn't Wish To Hear. AntonMerrell004903 2015.10.16 4
29158 Considerato Da Un Quotidiano Inglese Uno Dei Cento Geni Viventi LydaPerez4181960 2015.10.16 13
29157 3D Printing & Rapid Prototyping" In Phoenix. MelvaMagnus948712972 2015.10.16 9
29156 A Quick Guide To The EU Flight Hold-up Compensation Regulation! JoycelynRoldan47491 2015.10.16 3
29155 Per Evitare Una Denuncia Penale Per Falso LowellElsberry24435 2015.10.16 8
29154 Should You Invest Or Purchase A Home? HermelindaTrujillo52 2015.10.16 3
29153 Ftv Girl Paige - Everyone Loves Leslie Ftv MalindaGrullon2366 2015.10.16 8
29152 Passport Holders - An Essential Travel Accessory For You RamonaMorrill864743 2015.10.16 3
29151 Get Resources Easily With Clash Of Clans Hacks LucioMcBrien136317 2015.10.16 4
29150 Simple And Easy Ways To Make Cash GeraldPaltridge 2015.10.16 6
29149 Essential Polish Passport Details For Applicants SadyeMacklin80646465 2015.10.16 29
29148 The Countries With The Most Powerful Passports AdalbertoBuck1095 2015.10.16 3
29147 10 Creative Ways To Make Cash Online ConnorSun529348604894 2015.10.16 70
29146 Non Ci Casca ClemmieBoose8982 2015.10.16 6
29145 How To Dress To Attract Men (Without Looking Like A Call Girl!) CheryleHenninger 2015.10.16 28
29144 Koh Samui Villa Leasing HueyBarton976384833 2015.10.16 7
29143 'Equal Opportunity Means Engineering Outcomes Under Feminism's Mentality Of EO' AvisCutts485232531357 2015.10.16 117
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0