Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
—* BREAKING THE DOLDRUMS A Serialized Erotic Story, in Several Volumes — Summary: — A young man whos experiencing a doldrum in his life meets an older woman, whos sense of spontaneity and whimsy allows him to shake of his Winter blues. Though it is written from a male perspective, this story is intended for female audiences that are 25+. — A link to volume five will be provided in the comments, once I finish it. — VOLUME FOUR: SLEEP-OVER — CHAPTER ONE: IN FOR A PENNY... — Eventually, Christina seemed all tapped-out of tears. She continued to cry, though; only now her tears seemed hollow, divorced of their instigating emotion. Thank you. Thats when I withdrew my arms from around her shoulders, without saying a word. The silence of Christinas house seemed a perfect reflection of how I felt in that moment; and, how I assumed she felt, too. Then, Christina spoke, breaking the delicate quietness that always comes when the well of tears runs dry: Thank you, Nick. For what?, I asked. I felt an impulse to reach out and put my arm back around her, but I resisted; itd seemed wrong to now, somehow. Not knowing where you were going tonight. I guess I found somewhere, huh? Christina smiled, but like the tears on her cheeks, it was somehow without emotion, just a biological reaction. Then the smile broadened and became something entirely more genuine. Seriously, Nick. This time, my arm moved without giving me a chance to stop it. I wrapped it around Christinas shoulders and brought her in as close as I could. It wasnt until her heavy breasts were pressed against my chest that I realized what Id done. Not just hugging her. I mean, committing to comforting her. It was in for a penny, in for a pound at this point. — CHAPTER TWO: ...IN FOR A POUND — Christina hugged me back, pushing her whole weight into me. Then, simultaneously, we sunk down onto the couch together. Her breasts were still pressed against me, but now gravity was slowly dragging her nipples down my chest. I could feel them through her shirt, hard and perky. I ignored this, the same way Christina was ignoring the hard, throbbing cock poking into her hip. We both knew what was biology, and what was somehow more. With-in what must have been just minutes, we were both fast asleep. — CHAPTER THREE: PRACTICAL PROBLEM-SOLVING — When I woke up, I saw the rays of light coming in from the window, but admittedly, not before I noticed that one of Christinas massive, dark breasts were hanging out of her shirt. The picture was stunning. Her laying beside me; her hair catching the golden light flooding in from the window, illuminating it. The smile on her sleeping face; the palm of her hand cupping her exposed breasts. I shifted down the couch, trying not to wake her. When I looked up, I saw that Christina was still asleep. So I placed my face in-front of her nipple and glanced it with the tip of my tongue. Still, Christina didnt move... Should I really wake up a stranger this way?, I thought. Is it like, rape? Another voice inside my head answered. This voice belonged to her. Were not strangers. So, I lowered myself off the couch, then knelt in front of it, with my mouth near Christinas panties. I wasnt sure how to remove them without waking her. So, I settled for undoing the button, then pulling the fly of her pants down. After that, I was able to peel the flaps of denim aside, revealing a small patch of her panties. They were forest green and the material felt thin, lacy. I stood, slipped my middle-finger down Christinas ass-crack, then lifted her panties to read the label on the tag. Cheap stuff, I thought. Good. Then, I wriggled her pants down her hips, as far as I could without struggling too hard, which ended up being only a couple inches. With her panties better exposed, I reached for the pair of scissors I spotted the night before, sitting next to a scrape-book that was no doubt teaming with photos of her and her husband. The scissors looked small, delicate. Perfect for this job. I cut the sides of Christinas panties, them peeled them down, so they hung over the crotch of her jeans. — CHAPTER FOUR: GOOD MORNING — Christinas pussy was magnificent. Her lips were dark, the same colour as her skin, but slightly lighter on the edges. Between her folds, I could see a thin hint of the pinkest pussy Id ever seen; it was a stark contrast to the chocolate colours of the rest of her. All this, accented by a creamy glaze of juice near her hole and a few strings of cum tucked under her pussy-lips. I held my tongue out, but didnt know where to start... I settled on licking up one of the threads of cum hanging from her lips. It was sweet, but pleasantly tart; like the taste of some exotic fruit Id never experienced before. Isnt that exactly what she is?, a cynical voice inside my head said. Just some exotic fruit youd like to try, because your bored? No other voice answered. They knew it wasnt true. At least, not anyone more... In for a penny, in for a pound. I glanced up at Christina, checking to see if she had began to wake. Her eye-lids were still pressed together, motionless. The hand cupping her breast, however, was twitching slightly. It was as if she sensed my attention, even when sleeping... After her hand became still, I licked Christinas pussy from bottom to the top, letting my tongue drag across it enough to pick up her taste. Still, she slept soundly... So, I greedily went in for a third lick, making sure to clean up all the cum Id left behind. The after-taste was different, but equally pleasant; still sweet, but richer. Like the difference between Splenda and brown sugar. Then, Christinas fingers wrapped around my hair, holding me in place. Good morning, I said, speaking directly into her pussy. Morning, Ni– I cut her off by burying my face into her cunt; nose splitting her pussy-lips apart, tongue plunging deep down inside her. I loved feeling the wet folds of her pussy pressed flat on my cheeks, but even so, I couldnt resist pulling her lips back for a closer look. Shit, Nick, she managed to say, at last. Good morning to you, too. — I’d like to say a thank you to the lovely /r/WhisperInTheDarkness for all of her edits on the previous volume, including this one. Also, thanks to /r/NotaInfiltrator, who pointed out a few rather embarrassing typos in all of the volumes so far. — A link to the following volumes will be provided in the comments when I get them done. Thanks for reading! — — KinkyNick_Canada

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
6719 Work From Residence, Remain At House Mother Jobs With Home With The Kids. ConnieRinaldi48337 2015.10.15 9
6718 Work In The Home And Online Jobs JenniBrough8543 2015.10.17 7
6717 Work In The Home Laws Dalton23S3527235322 2015.10.15 22
6716 Work Injury Lawyers KandiLeckie3478 2015.10.04 62
6715 Work Search Activity Plan Strategic IT Staffing, LLC Nursing Education Could Now Fit Everyone Tech Staffing Blog Site Return To Goal Statements! Target For Success Team Augmentation Friendliness Industry Task Descriptions 2010 IT Staffing And Spendin UtaDennison2363421 2015.10.04 24
6714 Work With A Company Approach Expert Optimize Your Business Plans ShellieBarden926 2015.10.03 7
6713 Work. MarianaHeilman253683 2015.10.16 9
6712 Work. ShaunHuskey2444611094 2015.10.17 6
6711 Worker Of Request Technique And The Judge Online Information Jackie34756793436 2015.10.04 99
6710 Worker Of The Circuit Judge Traffic Information And Request Process IanMaresca31186667132 2015.10.18 75
6709 Working At Home With Children That Is Fresh LucasLesage6361 2015.10.17 8
6708 Working At Home With Children That Is Fresh LeolaGall78287595 2015.10.18 6
6707 Working At Home With Fresh Children SoilaMobley1578 2015.10.17 6
6706 Working At Home With Fresh Children HallieAhmad7262 2015.10.18 4
6705 Working At Home With Young Children FayeJerome3430584 2015.10.18 6
6704 Working Free Hacks Stardom Hollywood Cheat And Hack For Star And Money FabianTweddle29 2015.10.16 31
6703 Working From Home With Children That Is Fresh AngelaFrench3424418 2015.10.17 6
6702 Working From Home With Children That Is Fresh Cedric74M85162163 2015.10.17 3
6701 Working From Home With Children That Is Fresh JuliusBobb23872569 2015.10.18 5
6700 Working From Home With Children That Is Fresh AliHercus89248274 2015.10.18 1
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 ... 3221 Next
/ 3221
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0