Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
—* BREAKING THE DOLDRUMS A Serialized Erotic Story, in Several Volumes — Summary: — A young man whos experiencing a doldrum in his life meets an older woman, whos sense of spontaneity and whimsy allows him to shake of his Winter blues. Though it is written from a male perspective, this story is intended for female audiences that are 25+. — A link to volume five will be provided in the comments, once I finish it. — VOLUME FOUR: SLEEP-OVER — CHAPTER ONE: IN FOR A PENNY... — Eventually, Christina seemed all tapped-out of tears. She continued to cry, though; only now her tears seemed hollow, divorced of their instigating emotion. Thank you. Thats when I withdrew my arms from around her shoulders, without saying a word. The silence of Christinas house seemed a perfect reflection of how I felt in that moment; and, how I assumed she felt, too. Then, Christina spoke, breaking the delicate quietness that always comes when the well of tears runs dry: Thank you, Nick. For what?, I asked. I felt an impulse to reach out and put my arm back around her, but I resisted; itd seemed wrong to now, somehow. Not knowing where you were going tonight. I guess I found somewhere, huh? Christina smiled, but like the tears on her cheeks, it was somehow without emotion, just a biological reaction. Then the smile broadened and became something entirely more genuine. Seriously, Nick. This time, my arm moved without giving me a chance to stop it. I wrapped it around Christinas shoulders and brought her in as close as I could. It wasnt until her heavy breasts were pressed against my chest that I realized what Id done. Not just hugging her. I mean, committing to comforting her. It was in for a penny, in for a pound at this point. — CHAPTER TWO: ...IN FOR A POUND — Christina hugged me back, pushing her whole weight into me. Then, simultaneously, we sunk down onto the couch together. Her breasts were still pressed against me, but now gravity was slowly dragging her nipples down my chest. I could feel them through her shirt, hard and perky. I ignored this, the same way Christina was ignoring the hard, throbbing cock poking into her hip. We both knew what was biology, and what was somehow more. With-in what must have been just minutes, we were both fast asleep. — CHAPTER THREE: PRACTICAL PROBLEM-SOLVING — When I woke up, I saw the rays of light coming in from the window, but admittedly, not before I noticed that one of Christinas massive, dark breasts were hanging out of her shirt. The picture was stunning. Her laying beside me; her hair catching the golden light flooding in from the window, illuminating it. The smile on her sleeping face; the palm of her hand cupping her exposed breasts. I shifted down the couch, trying not to wake her. When I looked up, I saw that Christina was still asleep. So I placed my face in-front of her nipple and glanced it with the tip of my tongue. Still, Christina didnt move... Should I really wake up a stranger this way?, I thought. Is it like, rape? Another voice inside my head answered. This voice belonged to her. Were not strangers. So, I lowered myself off the couch, then knelt in front of it, with my mouth near Christinas panties. I wasnt sure how to remove them without waking her. So, I settled for undoing the button, then pulling the fly of her pants down. After that, I was able to peel the flaps of denim aside, revealing a small patch of her panties. They were forest green and the material felt thin, lacy. I stood, slipped my middle-finger down Christinas ass-crack, then lifted her panties to read the label on the tag. Cheap stuff, I thought. Good. Then, I wriggled her pants down her hips, as far as I could without struggling too hard, which ended up being only a couple inches. With her panties better exposed, I reached for the pair of scissors I spotted the night before, sitting next to a scrape-book that was no doubt teaming with photos of her and her husband. The scissors looked small, delicate. Perfect for this job. I cut the sides of Christinas panties, them peeled them down, so they hung over the crotch of her jeans. — CHAPTER FOUR: GOOD MORNING — Christinas pussy was magnificent. Her lips were dark, the same colour as her skin, but slightly lighter on the edges. Between her folds, I could see a thin hint of the pinkest pussy Id ever seen; it was a stark contrast to the chocolate colours of the rest of her. All this, accented by a creamy glaze of juice near her hole and a few strings of cum tucked under her pussy-lips. I held my tongue out, but didnt know where to start... I settled on licking up one of the threads of cum hanging from her lips. It was sweet, but pleasantly tart; like the taste of some exotic fruit Id never experienced before. Isnt that exactly what she is?, a cynical voice inside my head said. Just some exotic fruit youd like to try, because your bored? No other voice answered. They knew it wasnt true. At least, not anyone more... In for a penny, in for a pound. I glanced up at Christina, checking to see if she had began to wake. Her eye-lids were still pressed together, motionless. The hand cupping her breast, however, was twitching slightly. It was as if she sensed my attention, even when sleeping... After her hand became still, I licked Christinas pussy from bottom to the top, letting my tongue drag across it enough to pick up her taste. Still, she slept soundly... So, I greedily went in for a third lick, making sure to clean up all the cum Id left behind. The after-taste was different, but equally pleasant; still sweet, but richer. Like the difference between Splenda and brown sugar. Then, Christinas fingers wrapped around my hair, holding me in place. Good morning, I said, speaking directly into her pussy. Morning, Ni– I cut her off by burying my face into her cunt; nose splitting her pussy-lips apart, tongue plunging deep down inside her. I loved feeling the wet folds of her pussy pressed flat on my cheeks, but even so, I couldnt resist pulling her lips back for a closer look. Shit, Nick, she managed to say, at last. Good morning to you, too. — I’d like to say a thank you to the lovely /r/WhisperInTheDarkness for all of her edits on the previous volume, including this one. Also, thanks to /r/NotaInfiltrator, who pointed out a few rather embarrassing typos in all of the volumes so far. — A link to the following volumes will be provided in the comments when I get them done. Thanks for reading! — — KinkyNick_Canada

1. No Image 03Oct
    by HoraceVandiver340
    2015/10/03 by HoraceVandiver340
    Views 3 

Would Like To Know About Injury Regulation? Read Through This

2. No Image 04Oct
    by AnkeEdouard56174
    2015/10/04 by AnkeEdouard56174
    Views 14 

Would Like To Know About Injury Rules? Check This Out

3. No Image 03Oct
    by EmmanuelZapata417
    2015/10/03 by EmmanuelZapata417
    Views 6 

Would Masturbation Be Regarded As A Penis Enlarging Physical Exercise?

4. No Image 05Oct
    by DanaeMcConnell639
    2015/10/05 by DanaeMcConnell639
    Views 8 

Would You Like To Find Out About Control? Go Through These Guidelines.

5. No Image 04Oct
    by OmerRebell855180
    2015/10/04 by OmerRebell855180
    Views 5 

Would You Like To Understand More About Management? Read Through These Guidelines.

6. No Image 17Oct
    by ScotFow11307247405
    2015/10/17 by ScotFow11307247405
    Views 5 

Would You Like Your Home Inside To Be Noticeable? Try These Guidelines!

7. No Image 18Oct
    by VictorinaMartel8
    2015/10/18 by VictorinaMartel8
    Views 6 

Would You Like Your Home Inside To Be Noticeable? Try These Ideas!

8. No Image 18Oct
    by AmandaAmiet1073
    2015/10/18 by AmandaAmiet1073
    Views 11 

Would You Like Your Home Inside To Stick Out? Try These Recommendations!

9. No Image 18Oct
    by ValFrankfurter588714
    2015/10/18 by ValFrankfurter588714
    Views 7 

Would You Like Your Home Interior To Be Noticeable? Try These Recommendations!

10. No Image 17Oct
    by EPELeland90209779
    2015/10/17 by EPELeland90209779
    Views 8 

Would You Like Your Home Interior To Stand-Out? Try These Tips!

11. No Image 18Oct
    by PeterSpivey9688
    2015/10/18 by PeterSpivey9688
    Views 2 

Would You Like Your Property Inside To Stick Out? Try These Recommendations!

12. No Image 17Oct
    by GretchenPedder416
    2015/10/17 by GretchenPedder416
    Views 9 

Would You Like Your Property Interior To Be Noticeable? Try These Recommendations!

13. No Image 18Oct
    by HildegardeE150494
    2015/10/18 by HildegardeE150494
    Views 2 

Would You Like Your Property Interior To Stand Out? Try These Recommendations!

14. No Image 18Oct
    by ZenaidaSlaton24787
    2015/10/18 by ZenaidaSlaton24787
    Views 2 

Would You Reposition Your High Pressure Die Throwing Company During Recession?

15. No Image 16Oct
    by ConsueloCanterbury76
    2015/10/16 by ConsueloCanterbury76
    Views 5 

Wow: Cataclysm Leveling Guide Reviews - Why You Should Check Out An Evaluation Before Acquiring?

16. No Image 16Oct
    by Leanne3371719910
    2015/10/16 by Leanne3371719910
    Views 6 

Wow: Cataclysm Leveling Guide Reviews - Why You Should Check Out An Evaluation Prior To Purchasing?

17. No Image 16Oct
    by FosterTown7523290794
    2015/10/16 by FosterTown7523290794
    Views 5 

Wow: Catastrophe Progressing Guide Reviews - Why You Should Review A Testimonial Before Buying?

18. No Image 16Oct
    by MelvaEsquivel97
    2015/10/16 by MelvaEsquivel97
    Views 7 

Wow: Tragedy Progressing Overview Reviews - Why You Should Check Out An Evaluation Prior To Acquiring?

19. No Image 18Oct
    by MargieWilhite6925
    2015/10/18 by MargieWilhite6925
    Views 5 

Wraith Towns Repair Southland Africa's Strike-score Platinum Belt

20. No Image 16Oct
    by FelishaHamlett63
    2015/10/16 by FelishaHamlett63
    Views 11 

WRC The Official Game Hack - Get Unlimited WRC Coins And Speed Points [iOS-Android]

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0