Sexy Models Nude - The Mafia Guide To Ftv Corinne

by LewisEagle930356573 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

A little background first, this story happened 10 years ago, I was 20. I was living in this shit hole of a shared house, in a not great area of my home town , I was in great shape through my job as an Electrician and hitting the gym regular, I was making good money so was out every weekend just generally getting into trouble which is how this story came to be.

It's the middle of the summer late at night an I'm on my way home from a friends place, we been drinking and smoking a bunch of weed so I'm pretty buzzed , as I round the corner to my place there's a girl leaning against the wall trying to light a cig. Now this girl is not my type at all, she is what I'd call a skally, wearing jogging bottoms hair tied back tight an too much gold jewellery, a pretty common sight around here. But my god the tits on this girl were amazing some of the biggest and perkiest I have ever seen an they were just bursting out of her crop top. I offer a light and introduce myself, her name is Jenny and she's been doing the same as me tonight a few beers an some smoke so we're on the same level. We chat about general shit, our night our an whatever, I can't keep my eyes off her an I catch her doing the same. Jen was just 18 an had an amazing body she is quite short maybe 5,6 to my 6,2. Tidy body with a peach of an ass. Long brown hair cute face an as I said beautiful boobs.

I invite her in for a smoke seen as we're right outside my front door she happily agrees, I had one pre rolled next to my bed so we smoke it while I'm quizzing her about her self, turns out she was recently single after she cheated on her boyfriend with his best mate! What a whore! And I intended to take full advantage of that!

Before I know it Jen leans in for a kiss and we start making out heavily an she straddles me on the bed, I start groping her tits through the top an she responds by grabbing my cock in my shorts . Pulling away from the kiss I pull her top an bra off . My god what gorgeous tits!

Iv thought about them so many times since! The skin so soft , the boobs so perky with little button nipples. I sink my face into them as she starts yanking my shorts open releasing my growing cock. She starts stroking with a firm but gentle grip. Without a word she shuffles down to the floor an starts to lick from my balls to the tip in long gentle motion. She takes the head in her mouth swirling her tongue around it, then opens wide and takes as much length as she can an bobs up and down on it. im lay back smoking loving every second id not had a blowjob like that before, it felt amazing an pretty soon I was rock hard. "I luv to suck dick" Jen says when pausing for a couple of drags on the smoke. " feels amazing, where did you learn to suck like this?" "My mom" she replies matter of factly as she sunk her lips around my cock again. WTF!! Iv heard some crazy things in my life but that is way up top of the list. I was totally lost for words as Jen carried on furiously sucking my cock!

I was trying to think of a comment for her to elaborate but she is giving such amazing head I just lie back an finish the smoke while Jen is choking herself on my cock. Your turn I say as she comes up for air, her saliva all over her chin my cock and my balls. She lays on the bed an lifts her bum up as I get rid of her pants in quick time an bury my face in her sweet little pussy, it was perfect a nice little mound leading to her clit an not a hair in sight, I'm licking an sucking on it like crazy, she is writhing and bucking on the bed and as I stuck a finger in She tensed up and came straight away! Her body went limp as her orgasm washed over her, spasaming with every touch of my lips between her legs. I stand keeping her on the edge of the bed holding her ankles in each hand I spread her legs an start rubbing my cock up an down her pussy , she reached down and guided it into her soaking wet pussy, god she was tight as I ease myself in She was already moaning as I started building up a rythem . Jen is looking right at me biting her lip, which I love, her tits are rocking all over the place , iv got her legs spread wide as I start pounding her sweet pussy , she reaches down and starts playing with her clit. What a sight! She throws her head back with a loud moan as another orgasm hits her, her pussy feels so tight an it tips me over the edge. I try an pull out in time intending to pause and end up coming all over her from the pussy to the neck! "Iv never seen so much cum" she giggled while rubbing it in to her massive boobs. " ha Sorry about that" I threw her a towel as I made another smoke. We shared the smoke an she told me about her ex, turns out he was 45! married, an she didn't see a problem with fucking his friend lol Told you she was a Slut! Before the smoke was finished I had her lay on the bed with my face buried in her pussy again fingering her till she was begging for me to fuck her again. I bent her over on the side off the bed so I could stand on the floor , my cock slid in so easily as she was dripping wet, she had a great ass which I grabbed hard as I pounded her as hard as I could my balls were slapping off her, Jen was moaning with every thrust an her tits were swinging an hitting her face until she dropped her shoulders to the bed forcing her ass even higher into the air, which hit her spot hard, she came with a judder an a scream but I fucked through it even though her pussy was so tight on my cock. I reached over an grabbed her pony tail in one hand pulling on it hard while slapping her ass with my free hand. I felt her build to an orgasm again by this time we were both sweating hard an I was getting real close myself. I pulled out span her around and started tossing myself off inches from her face, like the whore she was she opened her mouth wide an stuck her tongue out as I missed her mouth completely and came all over her face and hair!

I sent her home with most off my cum still on her face but not before we exchanged numbers.

We fucked regularly for years after that getting into some crazy shit which I will share with you , me an a mate double teamed her one night also a foursome when she bought a friend round an eventually I fucked her mom who was as much of a whore as she was

Hope you enjoyed it

submitted by flybywire2014 [link] [1 comment]

Articles