Claim4Flights

by SharynMistry70227 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
We make use of cookies to improve your check out to our site and to bring you ads that may interest you. Under the EU261 legislation even if you reserve a codeshare air travel with an EU provider but it is operated by a non EU carrier on a path that is not leaving from the EU then you will not be able to claim compensation for hold-ups under the EU261 rules. If I can, exactly what would be a reasonable amount of payment to claim for a 20 hour travel delay and a 5 day luggage hold-up? If you persist, as this is NOT something regulated by guidelines you are most likely to get some sort of voucher for the travel hold-up for use against future air travels. Our air travel from Manchester to Dubai was late getting into Dubai makinged us late and miss our linking flight to Sydney.

When it comes to the luggage you would usually submit invoices for items you have to purchase as an outcome of the bag being delayed as payment per se is not responsible. Fortunately is that as long as you had actually purchased your ticket as a through ticket and the delay was not casued due to weather or other such 'amazing conditions' then you need to have the ability to make a claim as you showed up postponed at your final destination on your journey. Current cases around technical delays in the UK courts affect all air travels operating from the UK, so I would get back to them and point out the current Jet2 vs Huzar case as being reasonable for them to now pay out the EU261 compensation.

I am a little unclear about the exact conditions right here however if you opted to leave the following day on a different flight then you would not normally be entitled to claim. I went to the airport, examined security and spent couple of hours waiting and seeing brand-new departure times every 30 min, till I recognized it was going to be 6 hours delay. They did put is up in a hotel overnight, however as I no longer have any paper work or a note of the flight number I envision I am going to have issues.

This air travel was cancelled and real time of rescheduled departure was 18.05 hrs (local Indian time - 12.35 hrs GMT 04/02/2013) arriving at approx 23.59 hrs GMT 04/02/2013 arriving 17hrs 15 mins later on after initial scheduled time. We were told the air travel was postponed due to the landing lights not working and the back up system also failing'. After a number of hours of tannoy announcements specifying the flight was delayed we were then informed at approx 06.30 (regional time) that the flight was cancelled. Unless you want these make it clear in your letter to them that you desire money according to EU261 rules and NOT coupons.

I would suggest contacting Norwegian Airlines once again to ask more details about your delay and why they are classing it as extraordinary scenarios - and keep records of your correspondence with the airline company in case you have to refer back to it at a later date. Then you would have been entitled to payment subject to pleasing the conditions, if this had actually been a Thomson aircraft. Unfortunately you would not be entitled to payment under EU261 rul; es in this circumstances. The only strategy you might now have is to whine direct to KLM/Delta (they are partner airline companies)and request for compensation for the interruption.

3. They mention that as the first air travel was only 84 minutes late, confessing that that made us miss our linking flight, does not get approved for the 3 hour hold-up compensation despite the fact that it led to 30 hour delay reaching final destination. There were 5 of us on the trip and we have actually persisted with our claim and got 3 compensation refusals up until now.

I was postponed by 1hr 25 minutes on an Emirates flight from London Heathrow (LHR) to Dubai (DXB) on 17th Feb 2011 due to technical problems, meaninged that I missed my linking air travel to Brisbane (BNE). When I showed up in Dubai I was rebooked on the next day's flight and eventually showed up 24 hrs late in Australia. Notably, all this was booked on a single through ticket with Emirates and both air travels flight delay compensation eu were run by them. I have started a claim with Emirates and the CAA have given me their support in stating that they believe payment is due. They argue I am not entitled to payment under EC Laws 261/2004 for the following factors:

Articles