Sexy Models Nude - Beware The Perfectgirlss Scam

by TonjaBarton612369 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
I have a friend who calls me the "cock whisperer" because of the amazing head I apparently give. Here’s how I got that title.
So it all began about a month ago, on my 18th birthday. Having lost my virginity at the ripe young age of 16, I was no stranger to sex. Newly single and having just entered college, my hormones were through the roof. Masturbating daily wasn’t enough. I needed to feel someone’s warm cock in me. I needed someone to fuck me so good that I cried. I needed sex, and I needed it bad.
My birthday landed on a Saturday, but that Friday was a night that I’m not going to forget anytime soon. My roommate had left for the weekend, so I had the dorm all to myself, and I intended to use it. That night, I went over with a friend to another friend’s dorm room. They were hardcore pre-gaming before hitting the frats that night, and we thought we’d join them (both because of their overtly sexy bodies and for the copious amount of Jack Daniels). You can about imagine – we got shit faced before heading back to what was now a deserted dorm room, my roomie having left earlier that day. Now, being shit faced with your best friend is fine and all, but there was something missing.
And then came a knock on the door, and in came the guys, ready and willing to continue the party.
All night long, one boy in particular was eyeing me. I could tell by the way his eyes held mine. And let’s face it – I liked the attention. I was toying with him on purpose, "accidentally" reaching over him to grab my drink and bouncing my tits in his face. It was almost unfair considering that there were so many people in the room. But the night got older, and I found myself laying on my roommate’s bed, conversing (drunkenly) with the four people left — my friend, another girl in the hall, "the wingman", and the boy I had been teasing all night long (we’ll call him Mike). As if some godly force drove us together, Mike is suddenly laying next to me, playing with my hair as I silently beg everyone in the room to get the fuck out, now.
And they do.
It takes almost no time at all. Mike has his lips against mine, his tongue grazes my teeth, and I’m making out with him like my life depends on it. His breathing gets heavier, and he shifts so that he’s just slightly on top of me. One hand stays tangled in my hair, giving it slight tugs that make me moan. I bit his lower lip in response, gently gnawing on the soft flesh until his mouth moves to my neck. My heart rate picks up immediately; my neck is so sensitive that I can feel myself getting wet almost at once. Mike mumbles something about taking off his shirt, but I’m too distracted by his cock, which even through both of our clothes feels amazing. I run my hands down his chest, stopping just before his pants. I know what he’s thinking, but I’m back to teasing and leave my hands right where they are. I can feel his dick throbbing as I grind against him, his mouth back on my neck where, undoubtedly, there will be a hickey in the morning.
I start getting agitated. The making out and dry-humping is hot, but my pussy is begging to be fucked. Mike seems to sense this, and he slides a hand up my shirt, rubbing my nipples slowly as his tongue flicks against my earlobe. Mike kisses the edge of my ear and whispers, "You wanna fuck? I’ll take good care of you." And I do, oh, I do, but not yet. I bit at his lip a little and whisper back, "Convince me".
He takes that as a challenge, and I’m moaning as his fingers slid into my wet pussy. Mike is back at my ear. "Your pussy is so tight, let me fuck it." I moan louder, and Mike thrusts his fingers back and forth, rubbing his thumb against my clit. His dick presses against my leg, and I waste no time in rubbing it all over with my hands, keeping in rhythm with Mike as he gently fucks me with his fingers. It feels so good that I want to repay the favor, so I flip myself over so that now I’m the one on top. I start at Mike’s neck and make my way slowly down his chest, kissing right where his pants start. Teasing again. I look up at Mike and it’s obvious he’s begging me to go down on him. I unbutton his pants, pull them down with his boxers and get to work on his cock.
I start by putting just the tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the top like a corkscrew. Then I go to the bottom, licking all the way back up the shaft before taking all of him in my mouth, bobbing up and down as I turn my head left and right, ensuring that every single part of him can feel my tongue around his cock. His moan is all I need to know that I’m doing a good job. I lift my head up and move down to his balls, licking the line right where they meet. Mike grunts and whispers "Oh, baby, that feels so good". I take one in my mouth and roll it around, using my tongue to trace along it before licking the base of his cock again. Mike gripes my hair and I know he’s close to cuming. I want him to fuck me, but I can’t take this pleasure away from him. All it takes is one final bob of my mouth on his dick, and his hot sperm fills my mouth. I swallow it as it comes out, licking the tip clean. I come back up next to Mike and hear his shallow breathing. He puts an arm around me and pulls me close, giving me a kiss on the cheek. Mike pulls away, looks up at the ceiling and says with a note of amazement, "Best head of my life".

sexxiuni

Articles