Nublie - The 1-Minute Rule For Casting Couch Adult

by XYETeena3647773717 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Heres a little background. I am 40 (Woo hoo! Getting old!) and had been married for 14 years. Over the last couple of years my ex-wife and I had begun to grow apart. We tried and tried to make things work but to no avail. About a year ago she had confessed that she had been having an affair. When we tried discussing it to try and work it out, she seemed like she didnt want to stop so she decided that she wanted to get a divorce instead. Lawyer fees, custody battles for our two kids, dividing up our assets and having to see her and the man shed been cheating on me with all took a heavy toll on me this year. The divorce was finally finalized in early September. I had been emotionally wrecked with the aftermath of everything and hadnt had much motivation to go out and do anything. About three weeks ago I was at the grocery store in the refrigerated section picking up meats and chicken. When out of no where a woman asks me if I could pick out some steaks that were to high for her to reach. When I handed it to her I noticed that her cart was unusually full of food, to the point where shed probably need another one! I made a comment like Got a big family to feed? She chuckled and said that she was in charge of getting the main foods for a family gathering that was coming up. I had expected that to be the end of it but she continued to tell me that she doesnt necessarily enjoy them because she has a large family and shes the only one of her siblings who hasnt tied the knot or had kids yet. I of course told her that she should consider herself lucky because marriage and raising kids is very hard and things can go very wrong and make life extremely difficult. I slightly mentioned my messy divorce. She said the typical sorry you went through that and we ended up parting ways. When it was time for me to head to the check out lane she was there in front of me and she ended up letting me go ahead because of her overload of groceries. I in turn gave her some coupons for her considerateness. As the cashier finished ringing me up and I was about to leave, she called out to me and asked if my kids and I were doing anything the upcoming weekend. I told her that we didnt have any definitive plans and so she invited me to her family gathering because there would be plenty of children there and some people there that had gone through a divorce as well. We ended up going and the kids had a blast and I got to know her better. We ended up mostly talking to one another for the entire day. One of her relatives even asked if we were a couple and we awkwardly laughed it off. Since then we had been texting and calling each other here and there until I finally asked her out for Friday. It wasnt an actual date but just casually hanging out. She dressed very nicely. Wearing a grey V-neck sweater and a small black jacket over it with some blue fitted jeans and dark brown boots. I never realized how nice of a figure she had until this day. We had lots of fun hanging out and even exchanged some casual flirting here and there at first. Then it started to progress into some light sexual flirting. She complimented me on my arms and I mentioned how nice her legs looked because of the pants. I really wanted to say that the pants really accentuated her ass but thought that would have been too much. We ended up at my house for some drinks. My kids were staying at their mothers, so we had the place to ourselves. Now to the good part! Thanks if youve been reading all of that! After drinking for a bit and sitting on the couch quite close to one another, I leaned in for the kiss. I panicked at first but she didnt push back and reciprocated. It didnt take too long before our hands began to explore one another. It had been awhile since I had sex so I was easily aroused and she felt it. Again, I was worried of how shed react. But she just said, Lets go to your bedroom. I quickly got up and lead her down the hall and into the room and on the bed. We continued kissing but this time she was undressing herself down to her lingerie. She was wearing black Victorias Secret bra and panties. That made me get even harder. She started to unbutton my shirt and she began moving her kisses down my chin, neck, chest and onto my abdomen until she reached my pants. She looked up and gave me an exotic smile then proceeded to pull my pants and briefs down. She didnt waste any time and grabbed my dick and placed her lips right above the head. She looked at me. Do you want me to? Again with her exotic smile. I quickly blurted out a yes! Then she stuck her tongue out and brushed the underside of it on the slit of my dick from side to side. All while still looking right on me. I couldnt believe what was happening! After her light teasing she slowly took my dick into her mouth. The warmth and wetness sent tingles all over my body. She started bobbing her head up and down taking me in. She used her tongue to massage the head and her lips applied the perfect amount of pressure on my shaft. I got very hard in no time. She reached back and pulled her underwear down and then stopped and came up to kiss me. She whispered, Let me take care of everything. She proceeded to sit on my lap and tease me again by rubbing her clit back and forth on the head of my cock. She had a nice pussy. Well groomed with a thin landing strip of hair. After what seemed like eternity of teasing. She pushed my cock inside of her. Again, she went slow and took her time until I was fully in her. She started to ride. Alternating between lifting herself up and down to grinding back and forth. She also mixed in tightening up her muscles to apply pressure on my cock. I was in ecstasy. I reached up to pull off her bra to reveal her tits. I was slightly disappointed to discover she had implants, but they were still nice. I cupped them and played with her nipples while she continued to do her thing. I could already feel myself wanting to cum but tried my best to hold back because I didnt want it to end. Eventually I couldnt really resist holding back the urge and I told her that I was getting really close. I expected her to get off but she just kept on grinding back and forth. She was moaning loud and uncontrollably. She yelled out, Cum inside me baby! and continued to repeat it over and over. I couldnt resist and I finally erupted deep inside her. Spurt after spurts of cum were shooting up inside her and she yelled out Im cumming too! It was so amazing. My cock was uncontrollably pulsating and her pussy was contracting. It felt like it was going to last an eternity. She just leaned over and onto my chest with my cock still inside her. I held her close and both of us trying to catch our breaths. After lying like that for a few she got up and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. Reality began to make its way back and I realized that I ejaculated inside her without a condom. I didnt know how I would be able to bring that up with her after the amazing time we just had. She came back into my bed and lay beside to cuddle. She started to chuckle and said, Its a good thing Im on the pill. You made a mess. I was so relieved to hear her say that and I started laugh with her. We both stayed in bed holding each other and she ended up staying the night. Its been one of the best ones Ive had in such a long time. Weve made plans to go out again on Wednesday and I cant wait! SingleFather74 [4 comments]

Articles