Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Some memories are better than others. I read a story earlier about someone getting the chance to fuck their bitchy neighbor and decided to share my closer, possibly more erotic story that definitely happened. Before anyone worries about the lack of condom for face fucking, all partners were tested before anyone made sexual contact with me, and the condoms used for fucking were purely reproduction based protection. Edit: Long Awaited Bridge With An Old Friend is what the title should say. Sorry. I am a short busty girl, about mid-sized height. I have gotten fit through working out since I moved to Europe and have a slightly Canadian accent. My friend is British and a good deal taller than me, and strong enough to pick me up or hold me down. My lover is Swedish and can toss me over his shoulder easily, and fairly muscular but slightly shorter than my British friend, both nearing around six foot. I am a good head shorter than the both of them. I am a proud owner of breasts that are larger than a large handful (for those of you who must know, it's a European F cup), and a coke bottle body shape. I had recently cut off a good amount of my curly brown hair because it was getting in my way, so I had at the time of the story just cut my hair into a very short pixie cut, making it incredibly easy to tease my ears and neck. This story took place on vacation in an apartment on one of the European Island countries, where my lover and I met up with an old friend. We'll call them B and S as per their places of origin. I had had three maybe four drinks. I was convinced to take off all of my clothes so B could see me, as he hadn't ever gotten to see me fully naked in person before. Such is life between old friends. I laid on the bed and he looked at me and asked if he could touch. I said yes, but not sexually, not yet. So B didn't. He asked if he could take off his clothes. I said it was fine, but to be on my side. So he was, and then switched sides so he could touch me with his dominant hand. Non sexually, just feeling my skin. My soft skin shone slightly from what moonlight came into the dark room, highlighting my pale pink nipples and sweet smelling creamy skin. I watched him, my eyes half closed. Each time B went near a sexual area I grabbed his wrist lightly. He looked me in my eyes and just breathed as he stared at me until I let his wrist go, trusting again. He asked me if he could really touch me – if it was just to watch me. I thought for a moment as he kept his fingertips on my lower belly, but my mind was fuddled. I said yes, and his hand moved down just slightly to feel me and my wetness. He groaned as he felt me, telling me quietly that I was "impossibly wet". I closed my eyes against the shadowy room and sighed my reply of "always." He ran his finger up and down, not rubbing – just feeling and then asked more permission, pausing and staring into my eyes. Asking me to look at him as his fingertip pressed against the entrance to my pussy. I put my hand on his wrist, and stared at him with my eyes half open, my breathing unsettled. I brought my hand towards my belly, pushing his finger inside me as I pulled his wrist along. He groaned and closed his eyes for a second before staring at my face intensely, telling me quietly that I was very, very tight. "I know," I said. And then he brought his body up so his face was closer to mine and kissed me over and over, and then started to fuck me with his finger. I panted and moved my hips against his hand, and he moved the top half of his body back to stare at me and I closed my eyes because it was easier to just feel what he was doing to me that way. His eyes blazed at me as he fucked me with his finger, and I bit my lip and panted, and then finally brought him closer to me, pulling at his shoulder until he was half atop of me and I began to moan and shake, whimpering and apologising. I began to beg, and shaking my head as he watched over me, watching my face, apologising for begging, saying I knew I couldn't have what I wanted and that I shouldn't beg for it – all while moaning and shaking and panting. S heard me moaning and begging, and slid into bed with us, his hip against my other side as he watched my face. "You wanted this.." he whispered as he began to tease my ear. Even remembering the feeling of the two of them touching me at once makes me shiver. S took off what clothes he had on, and spread out naked beside me, his hard cock pressing into my hip as his fingers pinched gently at my nipples. B was smirking while he finger fucked me, watching me pant and close my eyes and shake my head. I was dripping wet and my body was shaking helplessly in the moonlight as S nibbled and sucked on my neck, and both him and B ignored my random begging. They both knew I was dying to be fucked, dying to suck on their cocks, but still they selfishly relentlessly teased me. S and B began whispering to each other something that I couldn't quite hear and apparently decided to cooborate and nipped at my skin while B fucked me faster with his fingers. I closed my eyes as I whimpered loudly and began to shake, cumming hard all over his fingers and moaned, wrapping my hands around their heads and tunneling my fingertips into S's hair while pressing B's head against my nipple where his mouth was. They pulled my hands away from them gently and slowly moved away, B opening a condom while S coaxed me onto all fours in the middle of the large bed. I licked my lips eagerly as I faced S, and slid my hands over his body. He bent down to kiss me on the lips once before standing back up and positioning his cock in front of my mouth. I felt B grip my hips with his large hands and felt his hard cock pressing against my sloppily hot and wet pussy, and I moaned and swallowed S's cock. I rocked my hips back toward B while holding one hand on S's hip so I could take him into my throat, not breathing for a minute as I enjoyed myself. Soon B started pounding into me and I began to lick and tease S's cock inbetween my moans. I was so hot and wet, and he kept groaning about how impossibly tight I was around his huge cock. S put his hands in my hair and I tilted my head back so he could fuck my face while B fucked me hard from behind. Seriously the best wet dream in the world come true, and I began to shake and shudder as I came hard all over B's cock. He groaned my name and thrust until he could feel my quakes end as his hands gripped my waist, and then they both pulled out and high fived and switched places. S pulled on a condom as B pulled his off, and rinsed his cock off in the bathroom to get rid of the condom taste – always the gentleman! Then he returned and took his position in front of me and S pulled my hips against his cock as my pussy swallowed his well-remembered cock. S has this cock that hits my G-spot when we're doing doggy style, so I knew that this was going to be a fun ride. I began to lavish my attentions upon B's large cock while S began to slowly fuck me, torturously teasing me. Soon he couldn't handle my sloppily wet heat though, and began to go harder and harder against me, using one hand on my hip and one hand on my lower back to keep me angled perfectly to throw us over the edge. I began to suck and lick and swallow B's cock mindlessly, not even thinking about how his groans began to grow louder as my body began it's tailtale shake. S began to growl behind me, and I could feel his cock was getting harder and ready to burst (which is kind of my fetish) so I pushed B's cock deep into my mouth as my pussy clamped down on S's cock and came hard over and over again. S followed me as he grunted and pumped his cock into me ridiculously hard. B cradled the back of my head with his fingers in my hair as his body shook hard and he came hard down my throat, then slowly slipped his cock out of my mouth and smiled at me. After S pulled out, I flopped down on the bed and smiled in the dark. "Showers?" FriendsForYears

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
6224 Balmoral Septic Tank 38 LucianaDunlap21 2015.10.05 9
6223 Balmoral Septic Tank 38 HeikeMcGuinness61483 2015.10.05 31
6222 Balmoral Septic System 38 QBQRonda3484829489426 2015.10.04 22
6221 Balmoral Septic System 38 RubenRapke99916745 2015.10.04 3
6220 Balmoral Septic System 38 MarkVanwinkle615777 2015.10.04 18
6219 Balmoral Septic System 38 MargoWinder4347492092 2015.10.05 49
6218 Balmoral Septic System 38 LorettaWcp75934070 2015.10.05 47
6217 Balmoral Septic System 38 KarriGatlin933464024 2015.10.05 8
6216 Balmoral Septic System 38 DeanneArellano381 2015.10.05 32
6215 Balmoral Septic System 38 DulcieStacy5100863822 2015.10.05 6
6214 Ballroom Dancing-Ten Pointers For The Novice LenoreSanborn58011 2015.10.04 91
6213 Balloonion Three Star NO Heroes NO Spells Clash Of Clans EzraWhittemore188 2015.10.05 9
6212 Balloonion 3 Star NO Heroes NO Spells Clash Of Clans SonThiele2857577208 2015.10.15 12
6211 Ball Lady's Baseball Catch On Video: It Is Present Day Magic TristanElyard313 2015.10.04 15
6210 Bali Villa Rental Tips & Tricks ElvaMacnaghten253 2015.10.17 3
6209 Baldness In Men YMZGlen61110244824 2015.10.15 5
6208 Baldness In Males LeonaLai980598681 2015.10.16 6
6207 Baldness In Males StephaniaBlythe9 2015.10.16 10
6206 Baldness In Guys VickieFiller51036 2015.10.15 6
6205 Baldness In Guys MiloMcPhillamy992 2015.10.16 7
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 ... 3221 Next
/ 3221
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0