Vital Information.

by Myrtle447461006 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Air travel Hold-up Payment Flight delay payment ... - If your air travel was postponed for 3 or more hours, cancelled or re-routed you might be entitled to get payment of as much as EUR600 per passenger under EU law ... MANCHESTER, England - In precisely what might amount to a fresh blow to airlines over flight hold-up compensation, a judge at Manchester County Court has actually found in favour of Timothy Ash, a Thomas Cook passenger whose flight from Antalya to Manchester was postponed by more than 5 hours. As our return trip is through a non-EU airline company, I understand that we will not be able to claim compensation under EU 261 guidelines, however should we have the ability to claim compensation direct from American Airline? As long as the tickets were bought as a through flight i.e. Heathrow to Orlando with an air travel change and not two different trips on different reservation references you might think about if EU261 will pay out.

A third aircraft was then dispatched but it too was postponed as a number of passengers decided to desert their journeys and the off-loading then caused additional delay. This kind of hold-up though is not daily and it is probably a grey area to be fair when it concerns the. legislation. I've also learnt the actual EU legislation and can not see where this knock on hold-up is covered. Nevertheless keep in mind that the original fault is clearly NOT covered for compensation under the guidelines.

I have actually checked out regulation 261/2004, and it says that if an air travel is delayed 5 hours or more, the passenger is entitled to leave the journey and get a full payment". As long as you informed the business at the time that you were taking yourself off the flight and you did this after five hours then you need to have the ability to declare a refund for the cost of the flights.

This flight was cancelled and real time of rescheduled departure was 18.05 hrs (regional Indian time - 12.35 hrs GMT 04/02/2013) reaching approx 23.59 hrs GMT 04/02/2013 arriving 17hrs 15 mins later after original scheduled time. We were informed the flight was postponed due to the landing lights not working and the back up system likewise failing'. After a number of hours of tannoy statements specifying the flight was postponed we were then informed at approx 06.30 (regional time) that the air travel was cancelled. Unless you desire these make it clear in your letter to them that you desire money as per EU261 rules and NOT vouchers.

I would suggest getting in touch with Norwegian Airlines once again to inquire more information about your hold-up and why they are classifying it as extraordinary situations - and keep records of your correspondence with the airline in case you have to refer back to it at a later date. If this had actually been a Thomson aircraft then you would have been entitled to compensation subject to pleasing the conditions. Regrettably you would not be entitled to payment under EU261 rul; es in this circumstances. The only strategy you may now have is to grumble direct to KLM/Delta (they are partner airline companies)and ask for compensation for the disruption.

My air travel to Vietnam last June was delayed by 8 hours due to 'technical reasons' i contacted vietnam airline companies and have actually been offered a settlement of $200US per individual. Our Bachelor's Degree flight from Venice to Heathrow was delayed by 60 minutes leading to our missing our connecting flight to Newcastle. Welfare plans do not impact your rights to compensation but I 'd have to. know a couple of more information about your delay prior to I can advise you.

Hoping you can help me with my air travel delay on 02-09-14 from Dalaman Airport to Manchester Airport with the set up departure time of 22:25. As a person who isn't really a positive a positive air travel passenger last thing you have flight delay compensation claims to see. An air travel arrived 7 hours lat, Jet 2 are stating under remarkable conditions (NeBs) and payment is omitted under the EU policies.

Articles