Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

First, obligatory backstory! C and I have been friends for almost years. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding. Back in , one night in the midst of a night of drinking, she and I ended up making out. It didn't go further than that, because of her boyfriend at the time, another good friend of mine. In the ensuing years, it's been hinted at and implied that we might continue that night at some point. She goes to college out of state, so we only see her a couple of times a year. Every time I'd seen her previously, she'd been in a relationship. Her Brother told me before her most recent visit that she was recently single, and I wondered if this visit would finally be my chance. She and her abby winters free tube Brother, and his Lady Friend, came over on Saturday evening. C and I spent the evening smoking a few joints, and drinking yummy wine, and we all, along with my Husband, played Cards Against Humanity. After the Lady Friend left, we played Disturbed Friends. The Brother was getting tired, so I convinced him that it would be fine for C to spend the night, and that he should go home. C, Husband and I played Exploding Kittens for a while, and when Husband excused himself for the bathroom, I decided it was time. I asked her if she was still interested in taking things further than making out, and she said she wanted to think a little. So we moved into the house, and sat together on the couch in the living room. We watched girl girl abby winters cartoons for a while, and when the Husband wandered off again, I asked her what she thought, and she said she was on the fence. That was enough for me. On abby winters marigold the fence meant that she was giving it serious consideration. I moved forward to kiss her, and she immediately opened her mouth to me, sliding her tongue against mine. What fence? The Husband returned and expressed his shock at what happened when he left the room for two minutes. C and I just laughed, and I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Husband followed, and shut the door behind us. She laid back on the bed and I laid over her, kissing her and running my hands all over her. We pulled our own tops off, and I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her shorts, and pulled them down.I couldn't believe how hot it was when I saw that she hadn't been wearing any panties. She was shaved smooth, and pierced, and soaking fucking wet. I shed my own shorts and panties, and laid over her, kissing my way down her body. She has small tits, with big dark pink nipples that I loved sucking into my mouth, biting and pulling and she sighed and moaned. I've always considered myself bisexual, but now, at years old, I was finally facing my first pussy. The moment I tasted her, I couldn't get enough. It was sweet and wet and warm and soft, I slid my fingers into her and she keened as I licked her clit. It was a learning experience, certainly, but oh so much fun. Over the course of the couple of hours that we spent fucking, probably % of that time was spent with my head between her thighs. We traded places, so that I laid back while she had her turn eating me out. She told me later that she wasn't sure what she was doing, but whatever she did felt amazing, and I came while she licked my pussy, and the Husband played with my tits. We changed positions again, so that she was laid back and I was atop her. I found a dildo in my bedside table that angles inside of me so that I can fuck with it. It works better with a harness, but I couldn't be bothered right then. Husband helped when I had a little trouble getting it inside of myself, and then C, but once we had it right, it felt awesome. At am, exhaustion set in. C and I wandered out back for one last smoke, and returned to find Husband already passed out at the end of the bed. She and I curled up side by side, and feel asleep. In the morning, Husband got up first, and took care of the kids while C and I continued to sleep. After an hour or so, we switched places, so he could get a bit more sleep. I fed the kids and put a movie on for them, and went into the other room to play WoW. After a couple of hours, Husband comes to me with a bewildered smile on his face. He'd come to get the okay from me for things to happen between them while I wasn't there. I gave him an enthusiastic thumbs up, and continued to play WoW while he disappeared back into the bedroom. The thought of the two of them playing while I was in the other room had me quite turned on, and I rubbed myself through my panties, straining to hear the occasional faint moan through the wall that separated us. He told me later that they started out making out, and that he rubbed her pussy and was amazed at how wet she was. She ended up sucking his cock, and he said she was great at it. After he came, they cleaned up, and we watched Sleeping Beauty with the kids while we waited for C's Brother to pick her up. All through the rest of the day, every time Husband and I looked at each other, we'd smile and shake our heads, both of us in complete amazement that all that actually happened. Years of thinking about it, and it didn't disappoint at all. Before bed last night, I sucked husband's cock, telling him how abby winters compilation fucking hot it was that it had been in two mouths that day. When he was wet and hard, He moved behind me and plunged into my soaking wet pussy. He told me he would have loved to fuck me like that when I was licking C's pussy. He'd fuck me hard and make me moan into her juicy cunt, before flipping me onto my back and having her sit on my face while he continues to fuck me. After he came inside me, I laid back on the bed, and he got my favourite vibrator and a towel. I alternated between fucking myself with the vibrator and rubbing it against my clit, and Husband continued to talk dirty in my ear. When I finally came, I came so hard that I squirted. After we cleaned up, we both fell into a happy sexually sated sleep. C's next visit is Christmas. Hopefully I can get her into my bed for some more fun! hotpink_pirate

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
26030 Novedades Y Primicias En Colchones Made In Galicia” En Barcelona BlondellCtw97862 2015.10.16 4
26029 Colchones Relax Costes KandiceLenk0260 2015.10.16 10
26028 House Buying Suggestion RaulPratten834746 2015.10.16 3
26027 Momentum Group. HoracioFritzsche 2015.10.16 6
26026 Thomas Cook Airlines NelliePlowman68 2015.10.16 4
26025 USA Observa A Técnico Por Posible Exposición Al Ébola IQCLuella4719586273 2015.10.16 34
26024 Convenient Dress Products - What's Required JorgTavares00301308 2015.10.16 7
26023 Claim4Flights JudithSantana8130362 2015.10.16 4
26022 CVC. Foros ChuSeiffert394462799 2015.10.16 6
26021 Un Entorno Seguro Para Los Pequeños BlondellCtw97862 2015.10.16 6
26020 Colchones Para Niños KimberlyJewett878409 2015.10.16 7
26019 The Parsons Group. KaleyMorgan68767661 2015.10.16 6
26018 Improve The Top Quality Of Your Franchise Business Business With Multi-Unit And Multi-Concept Franchise Business ChunAlbino289511 2015.10.16 15
» Password Abby Winters - 3 Cut-Throat Pip Abby Winters Tactics That Never Fails SandyNbt3352084784764 2015.10.16 8
26016 Dog Fleas - Big Issue - Best Dog Flea Manage HueyHuey570310659957 2015.10.16 4
26015 España Tendrá Que Crear Banco Malo, Afirma Fuente Gubernamental KandiceLenk0260 2015.10.16 7
26014 Liquid Chalk Markers Signworld America LeticiaEasterby 2015.10.16 6
26013 Eleven Reasons To Sell Your Home During The Holidays MeredithRudnick 2015.10.16 8
26012 Lo Mejor Para Tu Descanso EstelaSwafford8892 2015.10.16 6
26011 Internet Marketing Ideas For Real Estate Listings What Have You Tried? HellenStClair46 2015.10.16 5
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 ... 3224 Next
/ 3224
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0