Mature Women Gallery - The Secret Of Naked Mature Women

by ShellyMaher9716591 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Last month I went on an absolute sexual bender at a wedding. You can read about it here: 1T41K5Rhttp://ift.tt/1T41K5R I wrote down what happened and posted on reddit under a stupid pen name. It was a rush. So I thought I'd tell you all another story I'll have to keep secret forever... I had sex with my bosses wife in a house full of people. Including him. You see I make a small portion of my living as glorified circus performer. This is Portland, nuff said. My group and I perform at various festivals throughout the year but our biggest gig occurs at this sleepy coastal town in the middle of summer. The chamber of commerce hires us for a weekend, we roll around like rock stars, drink for free, and they even put us all up in an honest to god beachside mansion. This is what happened two years ago. The leader of our group, the ringmaster, is a guy named Jared. He performed under the name Caliban. His wife was Andrea, they called her Mistress Torch, she played with fire. Andrea was one of those people who had that allover 30 movie star quality where she could just command a room. Red neon hair with stripes of yellow, she would perform in a leather bikini and big heavy boots with flames on the side. Her bit involved running a lit torch over her legs and arms and belly. Jared would then join her and feed her torches. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. This woman could suck off fire. Mistress Torch was my hero! Andrea in real life was more like my mom. Yeah it's weird for me too. It was Andrea who invited me into the group, Andrea who trained me, Andrea who pushed me to be better, and Andrea who made sure I ended up in bed when I got stupid drunk and tried passing out in a driveway. We were exceptionally tight and despite the fact she was sculpted like a goddess, we didn't carry any sexual tension. Which is what makes this next part surreal. I showed up to the mansion much later than everyone. Instead of bumbling around trying to find out which bed was mine, I crashed on this oversized decadent couch in the living room. A few hours later I was awoken by something stirring next to me. One eye popped open and there was Andrea sitting right next to me in her panties and a very revealing spaghetti strap top. Yes, this woman performed dressed as a sexy Red Sonja but this was different. This was Andrea raw. The first stupid thought that ran through my head was does she know I'm here? Did she somehow overlook the entire other human on this ridiculous couch? I sat up and kissed her and we fucked immediately! That's a lie. I sat up and said hello. She couldn't sleep and didn't expect to find me. Then I painted her toes. Yes, I paint women's toes. Do you like holding a woman's leg? Looking directly between her legs? Creating an intimacy that really can't be duplicated even with banging. Then learn to paint toes! Trust me. "I actually came down here to masturbate and then try sleeping again." She just tossed out with a careless bombast. What the fuck was happening? Was she messing with me? Was it a joke? So I tell her "Go for it" without breaking eye contact with her foot and by god that woman leaned back, put one arm over the back of the sofa and snuck the other right inside her panties. She let out a deep relaxing sigh while rubbing tiny circles into her pussy. I was terrified. One of the most beautiful women I'd ever known is fingering herself while I hold her foot. I'm looking at the foot, at her hand in her panties, and at the door at the end of the kitchen behind her. The one with her sleeping husband behind it. naked older ladies Finally I made my move. I took my hands off her feet and I . . . massaged her calves. And it was hot! Really fucking hot. Andrea never stopped staring at me. Her breath became erratic. I could hear her fingers rubbing the creases in her pussy as she grew more and more wet. Her back arched and her legs came to life! They wrapped around me and squeezed me as her body tightened in pleasure. A leg over my shoulder and suddenly my face was inches from her pussy. I could smell her. Then she let go. Andrea stood up walked away and went to bed. I sat there the rest of the early morning thinking about how nobody will believe me.

There's more sex coming. Scouts honor. But before I get to that I have to explain the shower. The fucking shower! The mansion was owned by a business man in Seattle who rented it to the local chamber of commerce who gave it to us for the weekend we performed. It had four bathrooms. Three beautifully ornate bathrooms each with it's own hot tub, jets and all. Then there was the master bath with just a shower. The walls and ground were cut rock, it had four nozzles, you could adjust the lighting, it was so big it had decorations in it. Think about that? Shower decorations! Nobody ever washed in the other bathrooms. We all waited for the super shower. And that's where I was later that evening, waiting for my time in the shower. We'd performed, struck the show, and were now cleaning up before we hit the town and partied it up. Things between Andrea and I were weird. I made things weird. Instead of acting natural I was doting and freakishly kind. This irritated her and I could tell. Or did it? I closed the door to the bathroom and striped down. It was finally my time in the shower and I would enjoy it, and that's when the door opened up and Andrea walked in. With a towel over one shoulder she stood there in the black skirt and blouse combo she always wore after a show. She was honestly surprised. I would analyze the look on her face for the next two years. That woman did not plan on walking in and getting dirty with the kid in her crew but that's what she did. She reached her hand out and turned on the master faucet. The sound of three shower heads filled the room. Then Andrea pulled her top over her head and then her skirt hit the floor we were both naked. I walked to her and kissed her. Deep and hard. She kissed amazing. Her hand immediately took my cock and began stroking it. Getting he hard as a rock. She wrapped her other arm around my shoulders and pulled me to the ground, her legs spread open. I fell into old naked woman her. She guided my cock into her pussy, so wet and soft. Her red hair spread across the wet stone floor, Andrea laid there and stared at me. She had made her move and now we were on the shower floor with me well inside her. I began pumping. The water slapping against our bodies was loud but not nearly loud enough. Andrea had brought her knees to her chest, holding them in place. My back was arched, leaning on the balls of my feet so that I could put all of my weight behind every thrust. The harder I grinded her into floor the bigger she smiled. That same devious smile from the morning but now it was because of me. Her feet were now on my shoulders as I'd rolled Andrea into this tiny ball. My cock entering her as fast and as hard as I could. Time was of the essence. She had taken two handfuls of my hair with a lions grip and was now rubbing her face against the uneven floor. We were fucking like mad but frankly the nervousness of the whole situation wasn't helping me. Time was of the essence but I couldn't get there. It took her a moment but she noticed. Her strong leg pushed me back and I slipped from her vagina. I was so ready to just kneel there and be defeated until she took my hand. There was a stone seat allover30 free inside the super shower and Andrea brought me to it. She sat down and again took my cock and slid me in. She held my head and pulled me closer as I thrust once more into her. I was being coddled. That was weird. Her hand ran down my back and suddenly that was all it took. I pulled out and she stroked me gently. Her other hand reached below and squeezed my leg and I let out wide, deep breaths, hoping not to be heard over the sound of the water. Andrea gave me one last soft kiss before she stood up and washed herself. I could do nothing but watch. The timer on the lighting changed and suddenly she was in spotlight and water rained down upon her nude body. I will never forget that image. More than anything that had just happened, that's what I'll remember. Then somehow I managed to slip away undetected by the rest of our group. I got dressed and we hit the town. Nobody suspected a thing. About a year and a half later I found myself taking shots at strip club called Devils Point in Portland with Andrea. We had never spoken of that night but at that moment I was just drunk enough to ask her why? "What happened that morning that inspired you to just go to town in front of me?" "Sometimes you just get a little crazy in you. You gotta find the right person to help you shake that crazy off before it drives you nuts. I guess that morning you were the right person." 1BPDOi9 FancyNate 1LPDL8w 1LPDL8w[2 comments]

Articles