Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
This story occurred several years ago but I remember it like yesterday. It was mid-July when my wife and I started frequenting a nude beach just outside of town. We would spend an entire weekend there soaking up the sun, drinking beers, eliminating tan lines, and chatting with the other regular beach goers we got to know pretty well. There was nothing sexual about being there, just enjoying the sun and being free from clothing. My wife is a tall 6’1", short brown hair, and has an average build with size DD breasts. I’m 6’2", 180 pounds, short blonde hair, and keep an athletic build. Our friend Katie would visit a few times a year and spend the weekend with us. She was an old friend from high school I was close to. When she heard about this nude beach, she was very interested in joining us but was nervous about actually being naked in the presence of other people. Katie was an avid runner. She was 5’11 with a very slender body and strawberry blonde hair that went down to the middle of her back. Despite her slim build, she was very self conscious about her looks and was shy about her body. One weekend she mustered the courage to join us. We got out to the beach, and much like a lot of first-time visitors, Katie didn’t get undressed right away. She laid out in her bikini while I went nude and my wife kept her swimsuit on to make Katie feel more comfortable. After about 10 minutes, Katie decided to take off her top, and my wife took off her top as well. Katie had smaller breasts, A cups, but were very perky with some very cute nipples. After a half hour and a beer into our visit we needed cool off in the lake. At this point, Katie decided she was ready to take off her bottoms. On the count of three my wife joined Katie as they bent over in front of me and slipped off their bottoms. I got a brief glimpse of Katie’s beautiful pussy lips and asshole. They turned around to see if I was joining them in the water, and I was nearly breathless at the sight of Katie’s neatly trimmed and fire-red pubic hair. Katie and I had always been flirty. We didn't think much of touching, hugging, and even holding hands from time to time. My wife was totally comfortable with it and knew Katie was harmless. While we all laid at the beach we didn't stop that, just being sure to avoid "sensitive areas" out of fear in creating an awkward situation. Yet each time we would touch you could feel a little bit of electricity. Obviously, the situation was a little different. We spent a few more hours just enjoying the sun and having some beers. I have to admit I rolled over on my stomach a few times to hide the hard on I was getting from looking at Katie. By late afternoon we were all getting hungry and ready to get home. It was a warm summer day and we left the AC off at home. We were eager to get cleaned up and take showers. Before we split up, I mentioned to Katie after our days on the beach my wife and I like to spend the rest of the day in little to no clothing, just because we felt more comfortable and like to continue the "vibe" of the day. I asked Katie if she was comfortable with that and if she would like to join us. She said she was OK with us being naked and she’d think about joining in. We met back in the kitchen and I decided to stay nude. My wife was wearing a t-shirt and nothing else (my favorite). To my surprise Katie came out of the guest room wearing only a pair of cute yellow panties. I was excited to enjoy the view of her perky tits for the rest of the day. We had some dinner and the wine flowed. We have a fairly private patio at our house so we sat outside and just talked throughout the whole evening in our various states of undress. I kept thinking how nice it was that Katie and my wife were both comfortable with this new experience and how everything felt right. The more wine that was consumed, the more the conversations turned towards sex. Katie was lamenting the loss of a recent FWB and was eager to find a new partner to alleviate some pent up energy. My wife brought up how she had recently purchased one of the Hitachi wands and how much she loved it. Although I could sense some sexual tension I didn’t give a whole lot of thought about it. We talked about sex before in this kind of detail. I had never really thought about Katie in a sexual way but I couldn’t ignore her beautiful and mostly nude body in front of me, and the fact she was seeing me nude was a slight turn-on for me. That electricity I had mentioned when we would touch was still there and getting stronger. By the end of the night we were all getting tired from all the sun and the wine, and my wife and I said we were ready to call it a night. Katie excused herself to the bathroom while my wife and I made our way to the bedroom. As my wife and I were in our closets getting ready for bed, Katie suddenly appeared in our bedroom and laid out on the bed holding a full glass of wine. Her yellow panties had disappeared, putting her beautiful fire-red hair on display once again. She just looked at us with a smug face and said "What do you guys want to do now?" My wife and I had talked about a threesome and it was very much a fantasy for the both of us. Like I said earlier, I never really thought about Katie in that way before but it seemed very clear to all of us what was about to happen. I was definitely game. I looked at my wife who had a stunned look on her face, so I whispered in her ear "What do you think? Are you okay with this?" Her stunned expression gave way to a slight smile when she replied "Yes,", and then gave me one of the most passionate kisses she had ever given me. There was no hiding my emotion in this situation. My cock was already rock hard and the walk to the bed felt like it happened in slow motion. Katie’s smile widened and in one motion I took the wine glass from her hand, set it on the nightstand, and kissed her. I could feel her breath deepen and she slowly worked her tongue into my mouth. It was pretty surreal: I was passionately kissing my good friend, in my bed, with my approving wife mere inches away from me. While I kissed Katie, my wife started working her hands up and down Katie’s body, caressing her breasts, stomach, and pussy. Katie slowly worked her hands down to stroke my cock. My wife then pushed me onto my back and started sucking my cock. I asked Katie to straddle my face so I could suck her pussy. Katie was already soaking wet as I started working her clit, and I could tell as I slid my tongue back and forth across her pussy lips she would be very tight. After a couple of minutes I felt Katie’s body start to shake as she came, squirting a good load of cum into my mouth. My wife transitioned from sucking my cock to climbing up and fucking me cowboy style. At this point Katie climbed off and I witnessed the first kiss my wife ever had with a woman. I could tell they both loved it. My hands worked Katie’s pussy and occasionally teased her asshole while my wife continued to ride me. Katie then asked my wife if she could try out her wand. I took a seat at the edge of the bed while my wife reached into the nightstand and pulled it out. Katie laid on her back and let my wife get to work on Katie’s pussy with the toy. Despite being the first time with a woman, my wife sure did know what to do with the wand to make Katie hit the moon. Katie rolled over onto her stomach, giving me a perfect view of her small but curvy ass and enjoyed yet another orgasm from my wife’s work. After stopping for a few moments to roll onto her back, my wife leaned down to kiss Katie and whispered "Do you want him?" as she turned to look at me with a smile. Katie replied "If it’s okay with you." My wife said "He’s all yours." My wife kissed me and said "Make sure you take good care of her, and enjoy yourself." I turned and kissed Katie again and slowly worked down to suck her pussy some more. I then kissed my way up her stomach to her tits and slowly inched my cock into her soaking pussy. My suspicion was correct: She was very, very tight but was eventually able to accommodate my 7" cock just fine. Katie bucked and moaned as I pounded and I almost forgot for a minute my wife was there until she gave me a kiss and scratched my back. This sent me over the top. I felt the urge to cum and emptied myself into Katie’s tight pussy. I leaned back and couldn’t resist: I licked up a couple drops of cum oozing out of Katie’s pussy, and my eager wife asked me to share it with her. To this day sharing my cum-filled kiss from another woman’s pussy with my wife is one of the hottest memories I have. Afterwards the three of us just laid out on the bed, exhausted from the day and the previous hour’s events. Katie never did make it back to the guest room. Instead the three of us just laid together, took turns cuddling, and enjoyed the skin on skin contact thanks to the lack of clothing. The next morning Katie and I shared a kiss, as well as one with my wife, before saying goodbye and leaving. Not long after Katie got a boyfriend and eventually married. We never got a chance to repeat that evening’s fun with her, but my wife and I still talk about how great a time we had and how much we enjoyed including other people into our sex life. She loved her first experience with a woman, noting how soft Katie’s kisses were and how hot it was to share me with someone. Since then we’ve discovered a swinger’s club nearby where we have had even more fun with even more people. I have lots more stories to share. myaccountissexy

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
25381 HomeandFactory Organizan La Mayor Liquidación De Jergones Y Canapés EldonRitter250962 2015.10.16 6
25380 Colchones Viscoelasticos Y Como Te Asisten A Dormir Mejor! JoleneMoss92749 2015.10.16 6
25379 Effective Lifeselector 21roles Plans Around The Uk CleoViera826583514 2015.10.16 5
25378 9 Signs Own A Home Isn't For You. DonnyRubio66906610705 2015.10.16 3
25377 What Can Company Marketing Consultants Do SantosCoombe92261 2015.10.16 3
25376 Sabicol Colchones Jamel66Y72034556568 2015.10.16 4
25375 Cómo Hacer Dormir A Un Bebé Agotado MadgeMacGregor4 2015.10.16 32
25374 Fight Your Houston Traffic Houston Traffic Attorney BreannaTedesco30 2015.10.16 7
25373 ¿Verdaderamente Hay Riesgo De Contagiarse De Ébola En Un Avión? RSASantiago0065 2015.10.16 127
25372 Five Back Acne Residence Remedies That Do The Job DaisyLandis9110 2015.10.16 6
25371 Designer Replica Sunglasses Not The Fake Sunglasses QuentinAragon9742 2015.10.16 5
25370 Kwik Kerb TaniaIngram25981 2015.10.16 8
25369 Feria Ofrece Lujos Para Campistas Y Perros CortneyO0823735587 2015.10.16 3
25368 A Step By Step Guide. HaiKleiman28524932 2015.10.16 3
25367 Ways To Use Your Hair Air Flow And Lace Wig-Making Abilities NXQAmbrose909106 2015.10.16 3
25366 I Have Additional Queries The A Lot More Parka I Test Out On The Intenet. ShannaPutilin86012423 2015.10.16 4
25365 Just How To Date Asian Women - A Few Tips You May Find Useful CruzBaldwinson91426 2015.10.16 6
25364 ¿Reparar, Desguazar O Hundir? Shayla3575804696221 2015.10.16 81
25363 Somier Articulado GlendaB95160325 2015.10.16 10
25362 Sabicol Colchones ConstanceHomburg386 2015.10.16 5
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0