Mature Female Nudes - In 10 Minutes, I'll Give You The Truth About Mature Woman Pics

by ShellyMaher9716591 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

all over thirtyThe impetus was her friend sharing sex life details over glasses of wine on a girls night out. She called me afterwards quite upset to tell me I was not allowed to talk about our sex life with my friends. Frankly I don't and if I did it would be something along the lines of 'yeah, I fucked her' or 'she has great tits.' Simple statements of fact; little in the way of details. I find women to be much more graphic. Tongue skills, if the guy went down first, how long he lasted, shape of the penis, how he compared to previous guys, etc. Guys are blamed for the locker room talk but you girls can be just filthy with the details. My first thought was to explain the hypocrisy women mature of her latest commandment but then decided against it. My guess is that these rules were driven by bad experiences or jealousy but regardless of reason they were legion. No swallowing, no anal, no group, no public, no lesbian, no pictures, no rough stuff, no role playing, the list went on. They were all gut reactions to some situation and I took pride in reversing as many as possible. I knew if I asked what her girlfriend had said I would be accused of all manner of terrible things like trying to get her to break a promise or secretly wanting to fuck the other girl. So I kept my mouth shut. Conversation abhors a vacuum and my silence drew more details from her than my questions ever could. (Side Note: I make her sound like a bad person. She is not a bad person. I enjoyed much of the time I was with her. She just had a lot of self image issues probably stemming from a previous divorce. As a defense mechanism she built walls. Sometimes we all need someone to be patient with us.) Nothing Around Family It turns out that one of her friends was having a grand ole time playing sexy ninja. I use that term from /r/holdthemoan. It is basically trying to do sexy things without getting caught. She was doing it in the bathroom during a family dinner. My girl thought it was extremely disrespectful. I give a mental high five to her friend. Flash forward several months and I have a technical training way out west in California. She wants to come. Great, not what I had planned but I like the sound of this. She wants to meet her brother who is living out there while Im at the training. Fine by me. When I get out of the training we need to spend the evening with him. Not my wish but OK. When the evening actually comes then I'm told it is too late for him to drive back after drinking so he is crashing on the floor in our hotel room. Now I'm not happy. So, kind reader, picture the three of us ordered from nude mature women left to right. The brother on the floor, me on the bed and her to the right. She knows I'm not happy but says she will make it up to me. So there I lay, very unhappy, with sister a few inches away on one side and brother 2 feet down on the other side. That's when she Ninja's! I'm on my side facing towards her brother and she slides up behind me. It starts with kissing my neck with her arm around me but soon escalates to her pulling my cock free of the boxers and working it under the sheets. Feels naughty and fantastic and probably more fantastic because of it being naughty. But honestly, the brother is not asleep and merely needs to open his eyes to see the tenting action of his sister giving me a hand job. I slowly motion towards her brother while mouthing 'he can see' and would you believe it, she pulls the sheet over to expose my cock and grins as she sexy older women continues to pump! Now I'm all for ninja but the point is to not get caught. Wide eyed I shook my head no and roll over onto my other side away from mature women photos him. She has her mouth covered laughing silently. I mouth 'you are bad!" She shakes her head yes in agreement and slides down under the sheets to suck me off. Unbelievable. She is working it deep into her mouth and playing with my balls while I'm frozen like a statue in fear that any movement will alert her brother to what is going on. She is doing a great job and frankly normally she doesn't. I realize this is not just teasing, she plans to get me off. She keeps going and pulls the sheet off of her so she can breath which affords me the view of one tit hanging out of her t-shirt with a very erect nipple and her mouth around my cock that is gleaming from her blow job. I tap her on the head to let her know I'm about to cum. Normally she pulls away and I finish the job with my hand. It will make a terrible cold wet spot marking the aftermath of this evening if I roll over into it during the night but certainly a price I am willing to pay. I tap again more urgently but she does not pull away. I think she must not understand and I am going to explode so I reach down to pull my cock out and she pushes my hand away before grabbing my ass to pull by cock deep inside her. There is no more time and I cum in her mouth. It is so difficult to not make a sound or to move a single inch as my cock spams. I see it pushing up and forward as each stream empties into her. I want to grunt but I don't dare. She never releases me until she feels my body relax. Then she slides up next to me and opens her mouth to show me the cum. It spills slightly and she catches it with her hand. She swallows a couple times and smiles at me while mouthing 'thank you.' I am shaking my head in amazement and she is clearly happy with herself. I point towards her brother as if to say, 'I can't believe you did that with your brother right there.' She nods with a big smile and attempts to cover her mouth to muffle another laugh but is greeted to my cum that she caught in her hands. Now I start silently laughing at her look of surprise and disgust of giving herself a facial. She gives me a stern look reaches down under the sheets, pulls her shorts off, wipes her hands on them and then tosses them on my face. Serves me right. I toss them onto the floor on the far side of the bed and then slide next to her to fall asleep. All of it was so unexpected, daring, and sexy. She broke the rules of swallowing and doing it around family at the same time. It felt fantastic but as I was dozing off I found an additional level of fun out of how things were going to pan out the next day. I would be gone to the training before either one woke up and she would be in the dilemma of getting out of bed in only her panties in front of her brother of sliding on the crusty cum shorts. Definitely worth an evening out with her brother. FlabbergastedKungFu

Articles