Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
My name is Jack and I’m 22. I was dealing with a bad break up when I decided that I would try going on the internet to find someone to hook up with. Part of the reason why my last girlfriend and I split is because I have some pretty sick fantasies that she didn’t want to be a part of. I’ve always really wanted to be in a three way relationship between another man and a woman. I would serve as a sexual slave for my partners and satisfy them in any way they wanted. I knew it was going to be kind of a stretch to find someone who was into the same things I am, but luckily I found a nice couple in about a month that sounded real and sounded like they wanted to have fun. Their names were Andrew and Amanda. It turned out they were an older couple who were also very interested in the three way relationship. To them, I would serve as sort of a son in non-sexual settings and public outings and I’d turn into their total sex slave when needed. They insisted that we spend a few weeks getting to know each other before anything happened between the three of us, which I was more than okay with. They were fun to be around, and truthfully it was just nice getting out. They were both very attractive, especially Amanda. She was 48 but for a woman her age I have never seen a more perfect body. Combined with her long, red hair and her beautiful blue eyes and you have quite a catch. Andrew wasn’t bad himself, but I’ve always been more attracted to the feminine physique. A few weeks pass and I begin to wonder if they intend on taking the next step when I get an invite to go out from Andrew and Amanda. We were out at a restaurant when Amanda stood up to go to the bathroom and I couldn’t help but watch as she strutted down the hall, her perfect butt swaying side to side with each step. "Careful there kid, if she catches you staring like that there will be hell to pay" said Andrew. I snapped out of the trance I was in and gave Andrew a confused looked, which he saw and offered this as a reply "It’s time we start letting you into our lives a little more, but pleasing us isn’t going to be easy. I’m pretty straight forward – you’re going to be my little cock slave." I had never heard Andrew speak like that. It made my cock jump and although I am not particularly attracted to the masculine physique, I have fantasized about what it would be like to be submissive to a man. "Amanda on the other hand, can be a bit of a handful" he continued. "She’s has some very… err… dark fantasies that she’s dying to make a reality. I just can’t do the things she’s asking for. She needs a total submissive and that’s just not me." This struck me as odd because she seems to incredibly loving and sweet, judging from all my interactions with her. I was going to ask him what exactly her fantasies are, but he motioned to keep quiet because Amanda was returning from the bathroom. She looked at Andrew and they shared some sort of silent nod of some kind. I assumed she told him to inform me of what’s expected of me while she was gone. "So Jack, how about we get some boxes for our meals and head back to our house?" said Amanda. They had only just put our food on the table, but after seeing the commanding look she had on her face I realized it wasn’t really a question. "Sounds good to me" I said. Their place was very nice. I knew they did well for themselves, but it still shocked me how nice it really was. "Now Jack, if you’re ready to start your first night of servitude we would be happy to have you" said Amanda with a seductive look. I couldn’t possibly say no to that seductress. "It would be my pleasure" I said. The seductive look gone, she snapped "Good! Go in the bedroom over there and take off all of your clothes." My heart started pounding and I did as I was told. Amanda walked into the bedroom, completely naked. "You look amazing" I said. I realized she had something in her hand, I think it was something plastic but I couldn’t make out what it was. My concern soon turned away from the plastic thing in her hand and to her other hand wrapped around my already hard cock. She pushed me onto the bed, began stroking me and said "Oh this won’t work. Let me fix that for you" after a pause she added "so we can put that little clit of yours away." Did she just call my dick a clit? I wondered. I didn’t have long to think about it before my attention was brought to my building orgasm. I started to cum and she sensed this. She pulled up her foot and caught all of my cum on it. Relieved, I started to sit up but she had adjusted herself to put her now cum soaked foot on my face. "Lick it clean" she said sternly. As I was doing so I noticed her feet were very dirty. It had definitely been a long day for her. Right about the time I made this observation I felt something on my "clit". I realized it was whatever she was holding earlier and it felt like wife nude in car she was putting me into something. I looked down and realized it was a chastity device designed to prevent me from masturbating, having sex, or even getting hard. I tried to protest but was cut off by her "Drew doesn’t like it when they get hard while he’s fucking them. It also serves as a motivator. I have the only key to let your clit out of its prison. If you ever want to cum again, you’ll take great care not to piss me off." I was starting to get scared, but I felt a little relief when she whispered into my ear "Relax Jack. Enjoy yourself." She pulled away and yelled to Andrew "Drew come in here! The sissy bitch is ready!" As he walked in, he started undressing. I felt so exposed and I was pretty sure he was about to fuck me. He walked over to me, his jack off in car soft cock inches from my face and said "Suck it until I’m hard bitch boy." The words were humiliating, but my clit strained against its cage with each one. I did as I was told and was surprised by how much he grew. He was a little bit above average at around 7 inches long, but he was sex on a car pretty thick. When he was satisfied with the job I was doing, he told me to bend over on the bed. "Wait, please go easy on me … I’ve never had one inside me and you’re really big." I pleaded but did as I was told. He looked at his wife with a grin and said "She’s a virgin. Perfect." I felt him stand behind my ass and position his cock so that it was between my cheeks. "Amanda, spend the day with her tomorrow while I’m at work and get her perfectly smooth for us." He said as she nodded. I felt his cock move from my ass and him adjust himself. "Since you’re a virgin we’re going to warm your pussy up for me. Don’t get used to this type of treatment" he said as I felt his tongue go in me. It felt amazing; no one had ever eaten my ass … or pussy as he likes to call it … before then. The enjoyment was short lived before he resumed his position with his cock resting on my back door. He pushed into me and after a bit of resisting, I swallowed him whole. It hurt, but he paused long enough for me to adjust before beginning to thrust. Pretty soon he was pounding me hard and I couldn’t see straight. I thought to myself "I’m in heaven" and I started letting out a few quiet moans. "I think she likes having her pussy fucked, don’t you Amanda?" he said. My attention turned to her – I had almost completely forgotten she was in here. She was now completely naked and masturbating to the view we were providing. "Fuck him. Make him your sissy bitch." She started crawling towards us, still using a vibrator on her clit and she stopped and whispered in my ear "Beg daddy for more" and so I did. "Not good enough little girl!" she slapped me across the face. "Please daddy, fuck my pussy and cum in it. Please, I need it!" I cried. She nodded and simply said "better" before lying down in front of me, vibrator still on her clit. I felt Andrew’s pace increase and I was pretty sure he was about to cum. "I’m going to cum in your pussy!" he yelled. He went insane and I knew he was cumming. I could feel him pumping a huge load into me and I loved it. When he was done he slowly pulled out, pausing for a moment to say "I want you to try your best to keep my cum inside you. I’ll be leaking out of you for a while and that’s how I want it to be. It will help remind you of your place." With that, Andrew left the room to go eat, leaving me with Amanda. nexrae

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
11298 Retractable Banners MonicaCobbett120 2015.10.16 3
11297 Make Money Online Williemae76F4186667 2015.10.16 3
11296 Sabicol Jergones UtaTowle542860474410 2015.10.16 3
11295 Decomisan Sábanas Y Jergones Perjudiciales En Conocidos Hoteles FranklynHzr621590 2015.10.16 3
11294 Ways To Declare For Postponed Flights. KazukoPhk9280055 2015.10.16 3
11293 best toys for 3 month... best toys for 3 month old 2015.10.16 3
11292 March Of Empires Approach Guides And Ideas —— CheatersCircle PercyScofield234 2015.10.16 3
11291 games best toys for t... rss.msnbc.msn.com 2015.10.16 3
11290 Koh Samui Resort Pawanthorn Samui Villa JacklynMauger094429 2015.10.16 3
11289 If You Design Your Hair For Job, You Should Be Utilizing This Item EpifaniaSchiassi346 2015.10.16 3
11288 Ryanair Told They Can Not Enforce A Time Frame For Making Flight Delay Payment Claims AnniePerkin486077155 2015.10.16 3
11287 How To Find Free Itunes Gift Codes Online PhillipToussaint5 2015.10.16 3
11286 Glutathione And It's Living To Adrenal Exhaustion HannaWoody5335112361 2015.10.16 3
11285 Obtain Pure Virgin Hair As Well As Ideal Hair Expansions At Wholesale Rates AngeliaNoyes38160240 2015.10.16 3
11284 Share Deck RestorationIncome And Benefits Likely|Business Aircraft Servicing, Restoration & Overhaul (MRO) Market Outlook 2015|Selecting The Very Best Pool Service Company|Phosphate In Swimming-Pool Water|SEVERAL Luxurious Private Pools That Have To ReggieErb4885095911 2015.10.16 3
11283 Models Are Overworked, Underpaid, As Well As Unguarded ConsueloCanterbury76 2015.10.16 3
11282 Secrets To Effective Muscle Gain: Your Choice Of Bodybuilding Equipment JimmyReeves567038 2015.10.16 3
11281 Twin Peaks Is The Fastest-Growing Chain ChunAlbino289511 2015.10.16 3
11280 Deluxe, Exclusive Accommodation For 4 ManuelaHildebrand4 2015.10.16 3
11279 Law MitchellSabo3727172 2015.10.16 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 ... 3223 Next
/ 3223
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0