Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Holidays are the best! Me and all my mate partying until the early hours of the morning, drinking and pulling girls left, right and center. On the 2nd night into the holiday at 1am in a great dance club i bumped into a group of three girls. All three girls were obviously enjoying them self, dancing away and clearly drunk. I had already spoke to the three girls (1 blonde and 2 brunette) by the pool on the first day of the holiday so i knew they they would have no problem with me joining them, especially after i noticed how much they looked at my ripped body whilst i was talking to them. The dancing lasted a long time, shots were taken grinding was done, i felt like a pimp. The girls were only wearing small vests that showed off 3 sets of great tits. As the night had gone on and the club had got hotter the sweat was starting to glisten on the skin and my hands started to have minds of their own. Boobs, ass all around me i started to take advantage of the situation. But it wasn't my idea what happened next. The blond girl leaned in to talk in my ear, "We are getting hot, do you want to come to the beach with us to cool down a little". I obviously said yes and followed them to the beach, which was actually only a 2min walk from where we were. The three girls were full of energy and the morning air was warm, so they suggested skinny dipping. I had nothing to hide so i accepted, knowing that at least i get to see some great tits. The girls were undressing and i could feel lust starting to build. The three girls were all similar height and shape, very curvy, big round bums and nice round tits. My clothes were off but my hand protected my dick from sight, and im glad i had my hand there because i was starting to get hard. The girls ran into the sea and i followed, no one else was on the beach at this time. There was no wind and the water was surprisingly warm. We swam a little and laughed at the surprising turn the evening had taken. I started to move into shallower water and stood in the sand watching the three beautiful girls emerge from the water in front of me. Bit by bit there body's came out of the water. The moonlight reflecting of the water on there skin, there nipples all hard and red from the cool water. All three came closer, water up to their knees. All three were shaven and smooth. The cold water had taken its effect on my dick so i was once again holding it and once again i could feel the blood starting to warm it back up again. The brunette with the larges boobs asked me why i was covering up. "Its cold i said". The girls giggled and now they were directly in front of me. "We want to see what you have to offer us". Not many girls are this forth coming with demands, but i guess with three of them there they had the upper hand. By now i was semi hard and i knew that my size was not an issue so i removed my hand. The girls simultaneously looked down and they started to smile. What was going to happen now they had fucking in a car seen it, would one of them want to sleep with me? The blond girl directly in front of me reached out and put her small hand around my ever growing member. The excitement took over and it wasn't seconds before i was rock hard in her hand. She knelt in front of me and and put her warm lips around my cock and started to gently run her tongue around the end of my penis. The other girls stood and watched for a short time playing with there nipples and letting out soft moans before they decided to get involved. There i was in the sea at around 4am in the morning with one girl sucking my dick, another sticking her tongue in my mouth and her hands in my hair and the other was playing with my balls and licking my shaft. The feeling of three girls tongues licking me up and down and in my mouth was sending me into overdrive. My dick was harder than ever, i could feel the blood pulsing through it and hear the girls breathing deeply with lust. I wanted to fuck all of them, I wanted there wet pussies around my dick. I asked the girls to move to the beach, i could just make out a sunbed left out on the sand. We all waded to the sand and headed for the sunbed. I lay down and the asked one of the girls to ride my cock. none of the girls seamed hesitant but the blond girl with the perky boobs stood over me and lowered her self onto my rock hard cock. The lighting wasn't great but i saw the other girls playing with there pussies as they watched my dick slide into their friend. She slowly pushed my large cock into her extremely wet but tight pussy letting out a moan with each inch. I gestured to the other girls to sit on my face whilst i was being fucked. They took it in turns pressing there wet pussy into my face, i could taste the sweet juices as it dripped from there tight pink holes onto my tongue and face. I pushed my tongue inside and licked as deep as i could making them cum in seconds. The girl on my dick was really fucking me hard now and i know she was close to a huge orgasm. I asked if she wouldn't mind the girls playing with her to make it better. With a quick shake of the head the two brunettes started to play with her boobs and clit releasing a loud and very wet orgasm. Her body squirmed and my legs and stomach felt a warm liquid spraying onto them. This made my dick bulge on the edge of cumming, but she had stopped. The two to girls wanted my dick in them and told me not to cum yet. Each one of the girls pussies were different, in taste and in shape but all felt like heaven. I changed positions so i wouldn't come, i climbed on top of the third girl, put her legs on my shoulders and pounded her over and over as her friends played with her clit and boobs. She had orgasm after orgasm until i exploded inside her. The feeling was immense, my whole body tensed to sex car cope with the pressure, and my eyesight was blurred. I could feel all of her cum squelching runaround my throbbing dick as i continued to pump her full of my cum. I slowly pulled away from her pussy and looked down at my cum seeping from caught having sex in car her wet pussy hole. The other girls once again started to gently suck there friends cum and the remainder of mine from my dick. To remember the event i took a picture of the three naked girls and left back for my hotel. Seeing them at the pool the next day only brought up the whole experience again. Will it happen again? END (Please comment and let me know your thoughts) List_of_dreams

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
7245 Better Sexual Intercourse And Orgasms - The Correct Way To Do Kegel Exercises EldonHamilton33 2015.10.03 5
7244 Better Method On Ways To Possess The Indicates To Get A House AshelyPeacock55556 2015.10.03 2
7243 Better Data Centers With Artificial Intelligence. TheresaYaf648476 2015.10.05 7
7242 Better Bitdefender Promotional Offer 2014 Information On Essential Points For Antivirus Internet Security FranciscoStarks671 2015.10.17 24
7241 Better Beauty Tips For Any Individual LandonHeist4600 2015.10.17 9
7240 Better Back Links With Directory Marketing BethanyBlanch9240405 2015.10.03 3
7239 Bettas As A Pet For You ??? Yes, No, Maybe So? Find Out If You Should Be A Betta Parent! KatiaDesaillly45043 2015.10.04 21
7238 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture FrancesQ94714162653 2015.10.17 8
7237 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture LindaSidney5023475 2015.10.17 7
7236 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture MerissaLll430320 2015.10.17 6
7235 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture JenniferGodoy6027 2015.10.17 8
7234 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture TerrieThynne122 2015.10.17 9
7233 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture RomaStainforth55 2015.10.17 9
7232 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture FrankieTrainor441429 2015.10.17 7
7231 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture EugenioRehkop8181 2015.10.17 3
7230 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture RosemarieHorrell435 2015.10.18 5
7229 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture YNYKlara1948057 2015.10.18 6
7228 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture ElsaZgh4773955214430 2015.10.18 1
7227 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture EmmettSelph3734524 2015.10.18 2
7226 Betel Nut Or Areca Nut And Paan Are Embedded In South Asian Culture SGOHermine724876 2015.10.18 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0