Mature Female Nudes - A Startling Fact About All Over 30 Free Uncovered

by HalleyChandler0 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Written by ~Daddy~ With your waves of pleasure subsiding, your sweet fragrance still on your lips from our kissing, lying next to each other on the bed... Now it's daddy's turn. Are you ready to give me exactly what I want? Yes, Sir. I'll do anything you ask. I lay on my back, your hand lightly stroking and feeling my thickness twitch with every touch. You've got me so turned on and close to cumming, and sexy mature ladies you can tell just by how hard I am. Turn around and worship that dick my little pet, and put your dripping pussy on my lips. You turn around and I can feel your fingers wrap around the base of my cock and my balls, your breath tickling the air around the head, heavy breathing as your tongue touches the lovely shaft in front of you. I reach up and grab my little girl's ass to spread your cheeks and can feel the heat coming off your pussy just inches away from my mouth. I pull your hips down and lift my head, my tongue disappearing into your dark lips, sucking your soaked folds and lips into my mouth, and gently caressing your erect clit. A gasp escapes from your mouth and you start licking and kissing my cock from the base, exploring every inch of me with your tongue and soft lips. Now just the head, I say. You can't contain yourself and I feel my baby girl's lips slide down my stiff cock. I slap your ass hard and you jerk your head up and off me, looking back to see what you've done wrong. I'm caressing your stinging cheek, still red from the earlier slaps. I told you just the head slut. Yes, daddy, I'm sorry. You will be, I want your second slap to be done by you, the same place I just did, hard. I can hear the sting loudly that close to your ass... And still looking back at me I can see the tears in your eyes. Good girl, now, do you want my cock? Oh yes daddy, I'll be good and listen to you. You can have my head, and only that. My mouth dives back into your slit, and I feel your lips rapidly sliding up and down, feverishly worshiping my pulsing head. I can feel your pussy tighten and your legs quiver, and know you're about to cum all over my tongue. Take all of that cock, slut! Choke on it and cum for Daddy! You press your clit down on to my mouth, and I thrust my hips up, burying my dick in your throat and feel you trying to scream around it. Waves of pleasure break through you and I feel even more wetness drip across my face. Your tightening around me sends me over the edge and I can't help but keep thrusting up, fucking your pretty little mouth and squirting a huge load of hot cum into your mouth. I feel it sliding out and around your lips, and can feel you desperately trying to slurp it all up, even though some escapes to cover my shaft. You pull back and in ecstasy start stroking my smooth cock, enjoying the sight with my mouth still gently playing on you. My good little girl, Daddy loves you, you've done such a fantastic job pleasing me. Did you enjoy that? Yes I did! That was so much cum! Can I have some more please? Yes you can, but first... I pull the plug out if your ass quickly and with a pop, you gasp and roll over on the bed. I turn around and take you in my arms, kissing you and pulling you close, enjoying the way you feel; relaxed, soft, and smooth. What comes next is a reward for my very good girl. I whisper into your ear... Written by ~Daddy~ We relax in each other's arms for a mature women nude short time, enjoying the glow and letting the feelings of orgasm subside, my hands tracing your back, running across your sides, thighs, legs, and back up to cup your breasts. all over 30 models What comes next is a reward for my very good girl. I say. Leaning in close to you, our lips meet and I take your lower lip into my mouth, biting and sucking it, your moans start again and I can feel your chest rise, your breathing grow heavy. You roll to your back and with me leaning on one elbow passionately kissing you my hand slides down your stomach to your sensitive clit. Lightly brushing and not stopping, I spread your lips with my fingers and find that you're wet enough for me to slide right in, your hips pushing against nude mature woman my hand, trying to get your clit rubbed as I curl my finger and enjoy how tight you are. My lips caress your neck, whispering into your ear as I pass, Is this what Daddy does to you? Get you dripping wet for me? What is it that you want... Please Daddy, I want your big cock! The words almost rushing out of your mouth. Your pussy tightens around my finger and my thumb finds my baby girl's clit to slowly rub and play with. My lips on your neck, shoulder, above your breast, suddenly a nibble makes you gasp. I sit up and my other hand finds your beautiful tit, bringing that dark nipple to my mouth I tease it with my tongue, feeling it get harder the more I play. Kissing all around your nipple now I bite your breast and leave a red tooth mark. You cry out and I push another finger into your eager pussy, your cry dissolving to moans and wimpers of Yes Daddy! More! Soaked with your sweet juice I slide my wet fingers up to your lips, your tongue flicking out and mouth opening, ready to taste yourself, licking up every drop. I move between your legs, cock hard as a rock again for my sexy little girl, and you open your eyes to find me marveling at the beautiful pussy before me. Be a good pet and spread your lips open for Daddy, I'm going to make you feel amazing! Your fingers reveal what I want, my cock pulsing and hungry, I lightly play and slap it against your inner thighs, teasing your lips and clit, just barely brushing against your wet lips.... then you feel your Daddy's head, sliding up slowly to reach your throbbing clit. You want more, your brain shutting down and pussy taking over, wanting to be a perfect slut for me. Just like that, YES! Pressing my big head into your clit, the shaft right over your tight pussy, I rub slowly and smoothly, enjoying the way you feel, your fingers move to my cock and lightly brush over my head as I tease and please you. Barely able to contain yourself your fingers trying to push my cock down just a little so I'll fill you up, your hips moving, I reach down and grab your hand by the wrist with my left hand. It's Daddy's turn to play... Your wrist in my hand, I bring it up to meet your other hand teasing your nipple, capturing both wrists and leaning over you, arms extending over your head, feeling my cock press into your tight pussy, spreading you, filling you. Your breath catches as you feel me enter, my head slowly and powerfully sliding in and out of your dripping, clenching, aching pussy... helpless, your hands pinned by mine, our lips meet again but I withhold my length from you. I can feel your tits brush my chest, rising and falling, and feel you try to push your hips up to take more of me... Not yet little girl, I want to enjoy you, and I want you to enjoy ME. Another whimper and moan from you, and now I know that you really are my good girl... milspecstatus [1 comment]

Articles