Carli Banks Sex - 6 Mistakes In I Carly Sex That Make You Look Dumb

by JadeWalton685206 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
My first stop was back lesbian car wash at the mall. Cindy was just getting off her shift, and she recognized me on her way out of the store. "Oh hey, Shawna, right? How are you liking the wardrobe?" I smiled. "Well, I guess you could say that it’s turning some heads." I left out my theory that my head-turning was augmented by pheromones. Half-truths make better compliments. "That’s great!" She seemed genuinely happy. It was refreshing to meet someone who honestly liked being helpful. "So why are you back here, then?" "Actually," I admitted, "I came to see if you were still here. You see, I’ve got this… this date tomorrow night, and…" Cindy’s smile grew as I explained the situation, pressing me for details along the way. I had a date with a guy, no I just met him, yes he was pretty hot, no I’d never been to the pub, yes I was thinking about wearing that little red dress… "Anyway," I said, "he’s bringing a couple friends and I’m going the same. And I just moved here, so…" "Omigod yes that sounds awesome. I’ll meet you there at seven!" That was easy, I thought as we said goodbye. We’d known each other all of a few hours, but it felt comfortable, even natural that I should take Cindy along on my date. I hoped my next meeting would go as well. The gym staff weren’t supposed to give anyone’s contact information out. That’s what the guy working the desk told me, as he printed phone numbers for Diana and Katlyn. I leaned a little further forward against the counter and smiled, pretending not to notice how good a view of my cleavage he was getting. "Don’t worry," I said, "I won’t tell. And I wouldn’t even ask, but it really is a bit of an emergency." I went out to my car and called Katlyn first. The phone barely rang once before she picked up. "Hello?" she said. "Hey, Katlyn, it’s Shawna. You know, from the gym?" "Oh, the cousin-of-the-lawyer!" I chuckled. "Yeah, that’s me. Listen, I know this is short notice, but you know Chris? Uh, ‘The Viking’?" Katlyn drew a breath. "I wish I could know him, if you know what I mean," she replied. "His name is Chris? How’d you find that out?" "Well, I kind of ran into him this afternoon. I got caught in the rain, and he helped me out." I left out the part where I was running in the rain because my best friend pushed me down and tried to feel me up. "Anyway, he asked me to go out tomorrow night…" Katlyn squealed in excitement. "Holy crap girl, way to go! Where are you going?" "Well, he said he’d meet me at this pub, with a couple friends…" "Ooh, say no more. We’ll be there." "We?" "Me, Diana… I assume you didn’t call her yet?" "She was next," I admitted. "No need, I’ll text her. Where are you staying? We’ll come over and make you over." "I need a makeover to go to a pub?" "Honey, everyone needs a makeover. Just give me the address, we’ll take care of the rest." "That’s really not necessary, I just needed another person to show up." "Shawna. Listen to me. Are you listening?" "Yes." "Okay. Alright. You have got a date with the Viking. Women have been trying to catch his eye at the gym for at least two years. And you did it in a day. You have to do this right, for all our sakes." I rolled my eyes. "Alright, fine. I’ll text you the address. We’re meeting there at Seven." "See you at twelve." I tried to ask her why so early, but she’d already hung up the phone. I got a text from Diana a few minutes later confirming the date. "Congrats hun, so excited for you," it read. I thanked her the same way, then drove home to finally unload my trunk full of new outfits. There was a message from Tommy in my email, but I decided I was done with him for a while. In fact, I found it surprisingly satisfying to delete it unread. There was a little thrill of power in making him twist in the wind, agonizing over his treatment of me. "This explains so fucking much," I muttered to myself, punching up an online order for some delivery food. I slept in the next morning. I’d tossed about for hours before falling asleep, haunted by alternating voices in my head. One was worried about my date, and the other was worried about the first one, because what was i going dating when I should be trying to get my body back? After another fruitless hour convincing my computer that my number one interest was learning about modern gypsy population data, I decided to run off some of my stress in the park. Besides, I’d bought all this clothing, including activewear. It would be a waste, I reasoned, to not use it before the week was up and I was a man again. I almost wanted to give up on masculinity after my first lap around the park. I’d never felt so good running before! Aside from my lighter body feeling like I could almost take off and fly, the clothes were incredible. The sports bra I wore under my tank held my tits in place so firmly, I felt less jiggle than I ever had, even as a man. My hair fluttered behind me like a cape, whipping in the wind. And the pants… my god, the pants. Sleek, black, hugging my every curve so I felt almost naked. This was nothing like the baggy shorts I was used to, flapping and folding around my thighs. Granted, the outfit attracted its fair share of stares. But I was getting used to that surprisingly quickly. Hell, I was even enjoying it. And why shouldn’t I? It was my body, and I had hypothetically earned it, assuming "Shawna" was as diligent about fitness as "Shawn" had been. And I was the one who chose to display myself. They weren’t just staring at me. I was making them stare at me. I had the power, I had the control. And control felt good. I lost track of time pretty quickly, and I had worked up an impressive sweat before I got home. I’d used a generous amount of underarm deodorant both in the traditional sense and in my new underboob areas, but I’d still managed to pretty much soak my top. I sayt on the steps of my apartment building, downing a bottle of water and enjoying the sun on my damp skin, when a familiar face blocked my view of the sky. "Katlyn," I said, smiling. "You’re early." Katlyn scoffed. "And a good thing, too. Look at you! Your hair is all tangled, and you look like you fell in a lake!" I pushed myself up onto my feet. "I can shower," I said defensively. "You’re damn right you can," she replied, grinning. "Come on, let’s get you cleaned up." "So your cousin lets you stay with him whenever?" "Oh yeah," I said, unlocking the door and letting Katlyn in ahead of me. "We’re really close." "You know I have to hate you, right? I’d kill to share a place like this with a man like that." She walked into the living room, dropping the two bags she’d brought with her. "Even if he was my cousin, I’d still be all over that." I laughed. "You’re sick," I said. She grinned. "Not sick. Just… adventurous. Now hurry up, off with those clothes." I was naked from the waist up and peeling off my sweat-soaked pants when Katlyn burst into the bathroom. "Okay, everything’s unpacked," she said. "Let’s see what we’re working with." "Jesus, what the hell, Kat!" I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest and turning my back on her. "Oh relax," she said, "it’s not like you didn’t see mine in the gym." She was right, but still, it felt a little weird. "Okay, well, what if I’d been pissing or something?" "Whatever, everybody poops. Where’s your shampoo?" "Uh… right there?" Kat glared at me. "This is all man stuff. Did you not bring any of your own? Where’s the volumizer? The cleansers? Hell, I don’t even see a lufa." I shook my head. "I, um… I just use my cousin’s stuff." Kat marched out of the bathroom, returning seconds later with an armload of products. "Jesus, girl," she said, "how you have such nice hair and skin is beyond me. You like like a farmer. Or a guy." She dumped the bottles in my sink and walked over to the shower, turning both heads on and heating the water until a mist started floating on the air. "Uh, Kat," I said, "I do know how to take a shower." Kat rolled her eyes at me. "You probably do, technically," she said. "But I need to get ready, too, so we’re doing it together." She pulled her shirt up and off. She wasn’t wearing a bra. "Besides, I have a feeling you’ll need the help." Kat was right. I needed help. She led me from one product to the next. First we used a neutral-smelling body wash to take all the sweat out of my skin and hair, then she set to scrubbing me with this hard sponge thing and gritty soap until I felt like I was going to start bleeding. I’d have complained, but honestly, it felt good to get so clean. And the scenery didn’t hurt, either. Katlyn looked just as amazing as she had in the gym, except this time I was able to appreciate it. She was fit and toned, with a bit of a tan almost everywhere. Based on the tan lines, it was clear that Kat liked to suntan in nothing but a bikini bottom. Her breasts were similar in size to mine. In fact, we were pretty similar all around as far as measurements were concerned. Her hair was lighter than mine, more of a dirty blonde, but I had no idea whether that was her natural color, since her pussy was completely hairless. "Eyes up here," she said, smirking at me."It’s not polite to ogle someone when she’s talking to you." I blushed. "Hey, sorry, I was just, you know-" Katlyn giggled. "Oh, I know," she said, winking at me. "Here, use this conditioner and then get dried off. I’ll get my kit ready." Before I could wonder what her "kit" was, Katlyn opened the shower door, wrapped herself in a towel, and was gone. I found myself missing Chris’s impossibly soft bathrobe as I pulled my own more manly one about myself. I’d have to look into getting one of my own. Katlyn was waiting on my couch, wrapped tightly in one towel and with another wrapped around her head. "Alright," she said as I sat next to her, "let’s get a look at you. Jesus, your skin… how is it this nice if you use man-soaps? It’s like a baby’s." I chuckled. "I guess I was born yesterday," I joked. Kat laughed. "God, I wish. I’ll barely need to touch you. Still, a little foundation never hurt anyone…" She pulled a bottle out of her bag and started lightly dabbing at my face with a little sponge. "So, are you nervous?" "A little," I admitted. "I mean, I don’t even know what I’m doing. I should be-" I paused. I didn’t want to end the sentence with ‘gypsy hunting." I decided to exaggerate as little as possible; the best lies are the ones close to the truth. "-working." Katlyn scoffed. "It’s Sunday, God commanded you to go to parties." "I’m pretty sure that was ‘rest’." "Close enough. Anyway, what’s the big deal? It’s not like you’ve never been out with a man before, right?" I looked away, feeling myself blush. I was blushing a lot lately. It was unnerving. "Well…" Katlyn stared at me. "Seriously? You’ve never… are you a virgin?" "No!" I said quickly. "I mean, I’ve had lots of… girlfriends." Kat smirked at me. "Been batting for the other team, huh? What made you wanna switch?" I rolled my eyes. "I guess you could blame it on biology." She giggled. "I know what you mean. I was a card-carrying dyke all through uni, until I got out in the world and found out that my Womens’ Studies prof was full of shit and men are in fact desirable as hell to be around." "Somehow I can’t imagine you in flannel with a brush-cut." "I’ll bring the photos next time. Anyway, I was lying to myself. There’s nothing wrong with being feminine, with knowing how to use makeup, and with occasionally enjoying a big, strong man plowing you like a field." I choked on a sudden laugh. "Like a what now?" She grinned. "Oh, you’ll see. Although I have to admit I’m a little jealous." "Of me? I can try to set you up with him if you want-" Katlyn bit her lip. "You’re not the one who I’m jealous of," she said. "Then who-" My question was cut off as Katlyn grabbed my face in both hands and pressed her mouth over mine. Her lips were soft, and her tongue was warm and eager to meet my own. My first kiss, I thought as my eyes closed. My first kiss in my new body. I brought a hand up to her breast, pressing against it through the towel almost out of reflex more than anything else. It was soft but firm, betraying the athletic body behind it. And there was something else, too, a scent like strawberries. Her shampoo, probably, but I’d never really noticed such things before. Perhaps I was more sensitive to smells than Shawn had been. The kiss broke and Kat smiled as my eyes slowly opened again. "You know," she said, running a hand through my damp hair, "we’ve got lots of time before your date." I glanced at the bags of beauty supplies. "You sure? It looks kind of like you planned to be working at this a while." "Girl, you barely need lipstick," she said, rolling her eyes. They were blue, the color of a summer sky, and for some reason that suddenly was very important. She kissed me again, teasing my bottom lip with her teeth. "Besides, it’s always good to get your motor running before a date. Usually I just use Bob, but how can I pass you up?" "Bob?" She nudged a bag with her foot. "Battery Operated Boyfriend," she explained. "A girl’s best friend." "You always bring that along on makeovers?" "Only when the girl is cute enough to frustrate me. Now shut up and car sex scenes kiss me back." I smiled and leaned in, kissing her firmly, taking a little more control of the situation. After all, I was Shawn Milner. I’d bedded dozens of girls far less enthusiastic than Katlyn, so what was I waiting for? I reached up and pulled the towel off her head, letting her hair fall free and pushing my fingers into it along her scalp. She gave a soft little moan at that, so I went further, closing my fist and holding her in place while my tongue brought hers to heel. My other hand slid down to her hip, pulling her closer as I pressed tightly against her body. Katlyn’s hands were busy as well. She’d let go of my face, trusting me to take the lead, and slid her fingers into my robe, parting it and exposing my body to her. "You’re so beautiful," she breathed, tilting her head as I leaned down to kiss her neck. Her skin tasted sweet somehow, accenting the intoxicating scent of her. "Chris is a lucky man." I smiled against her skin. "Right now, I’m the lucky one," I said, nipping at her neck with my teeth. I let go of her hair and pulled her towel open, cupping her exposed breast in my palm once more. "Chris can wait." She wrapped her arms around me under my robe, palms hot against the still-moist skin of my back as I bore her down to the couch. She took her cues well, wrapping her strong legs around my waist, and I ground my hips into hers, sucking lightly on her earlobe. It was about then that I realized I had no idea what I was doing. I mean, in the abstract sense, I knew how to please a woman in bed. Or on my couch. But there was always a goal, an endgame. Without a cock to wield, what was I even doing? Endless foreplay? Katlyn’s hands moved up my back and I slid down a little, focusing on the moment. I could follow her lead if I had to, but right now, I knew exactly what I needed to do. Kat’s towel was open on the couch beneath her, and I treated her body like the lovely toy she was. Her breasts heaved with anxious breaths while I kissed a slow trail down from her neck, along her collarbone. I pushed back my shoulders, letting her help me out of my robe, and pressed my bare breasts to her skin, using my whole body to feel her skin. My slow exploration of her body, which was only now bringing me to encircle one of her dark pink nipples in my lips and flick it with my tongue, was maddening to Katlyn. She squirmed and moaned in frustration, pulling at me with her legs. "Stop teasing me," she begged, arching her back beneath me. I decided to give her a bit of a break, snaking one of my hands down to rub up along her inner thigh. I almost teased her move, but her hips bucked desperately when my fingers brushed her sex, so I left them there. She squirmed under my touch, showing me where she liked it, and I obliged, pressing my fingers against her slit and sliding them up and down the moistened flesh. Her arms tightened around my head as I suckled at her other nipple, dragging my teeth across it. "Oh fuck," she said, "don’t stop." I did stop for a moment, just to tease her more, before shifting my hand, angling it to brush against her clit while my fingertips rubbed in slow circles. That was almost too much for her. Katlyn’s body jerked in a sharp rhythm, building slow intensity toward a climax. I considered pulling my hand away, teasing her some more, but before I could her legs began to quiver and I knew I couldn’t stop. I pressed my hand just a little harder, tugging her nipple between my teeth while she soaked my fingers. Her breath came in rapid little pants and her thighs squeezed in around me, tightening until I almost had to pull away. Then she let out a long moan and relaxed her limbs. I kept rubbing her pussy, looking up between her breasts at her and grinning. "You okay there, Kat?" I asked her, a note of sarcasm in my voice. "Jesus…" she said, between breaths. "That was… intense…" I chuckled. Pheromones indeed- it seemed that everyone was just a little more sexual around me. I slid down further, letting her catch her breath for a few seconds before I replaced my fingers with my tongue. Katlyn was soaked, dripping down her thighs and pelvis, so I started on the outside and worked my way in. I pressed my tongue flat to her skin in slow strokes, licking her cum off her thighs and that smooth, bald place where hair would be. She smelled and tasted sweet, like fresh peaches, and I almost laughed thinking about it. Was I eating a girl, or a basket of fruit? Kat moaned when I finally licked up along her lips, one side and then the other, flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. She was so honest, so responsive, that I couldn’t have stopped if she’d begged me. Not that she seemed inclined to do so; her thighs had spread open wide and her hands were in my hair, pressing me inward, begging me for more. I stopped teasing and wrapped my lips around the little fleshy nub, sucking softly while my fingers once more rubbed at Katlyn’s entrance. "Ooh yes," she moaned, legs squeezing inward against me. "Just there…" "Mm, here?" I asked, letting my breath tickle her moistened skin. She shook, hands pulling me down again, so I returned my lips and tongue to their place, at the same time curving my fingers and sliding two inside her. She moaned in time to the slow, deep thrusting of my fingers, fingers clawing into my hair while I sucked at her folds. I moved down a little, letting my lips tug playfully at her lips and speeding up the pressure, finally giving Katlyn the more earnest treatment she desired. Her thighs covered my ears, but it sounded like I was doing well. It felt like it, too; her hips twitched and she squeezed down around my fingers tight enough to hurt. I kept going regardless, pumping in and out smoothly, never letting up, until she tightened all over and a few seconds. Her moans ended in a sort of breathless squeal, followed by a release, and her body loosened around me. "Ohh god," she moaned, pulling at my shoulders, "come here…" I crawled up over Katlyn’s body, giving her stomach a kiss and flicking one of her nipples with my tongue. She pulled me in and kissed me, lips parting eagerly to taste herself on my tongue. Her eyes flashed and she grinned. "Your turn," she said, pushing up against me and pulling me to sit across her lap, She kissed me again, and I could feel her need, her desire, to have me. It was intoxicating, and I let it wash over me, basking in the feeling of being wanted. Her hands were everywhere, caressing my face, my breasts, my hips… every place but one. I squirmed, opening my thighs, wanting - no, needing - for her to touch me there. Katlyn giggled at my eagerness, leaning over to reach into her bag. My eyes widened at what she pulled out. It was blue, curved, and looked an awful lot like a smurf’s severed penis. "Wow, you weren’t kidding," I said. She grinned. "How about it? You wanna give Bob a try?" I bit my lip. I’d felt tight with my own fingers inside me. I had a feeling that Katlyn’s toy would hurt. "I… think maybe that’s not the greatest idea." Her face fell, and I felt guilty. "Why not, are-" She stopped, staring at me. "Wait wait wait. Are you seriously a virgin? You know, intact?" I nodded, feeling suddenly strangely self-conscious. It made zero sense to me, but my feelings apparently were no longer swayed by silly things like "sense". "Holy crap, a real unicorn," Kat said, smiling again. "Alright, that’s okay. I assume you’re saving it for something. Maybe for Chris. Do you trust me?" I didn’t want to think about what Katlyn was implying about my future. Chris was bigger than "Bob" by far. At the same time, I had an empty feeling way below my stomach that called out to be filled with him. I realized I’d zoned out after Katlyn’s question. "I trust you," I finally said. "Good. Just lean back a little, I’ll take care of you." I leaned against the back of the couch, sliding off Kat’s lap. She pressed close and kissed me again, distracting me with the soft press of her lips while her hand snuck down between my legs. Her touch sent shivers of pleasure up my spine and out along my arms and legs, raising goosebumps all over me. I realized I had never been touched in this way by anyone before, and I was completely unaccustomed to any of it. Kat broke the kiss and watched me, smiling still, as her fingers played along my slit. Her palm brushed against the little patch of hair down there and her body was a hot, soft wall next to me, supporting me while she learned the places to touch me. There was a soft buzzing sound, and I realized Katlyn had turned on the vibrator in her other hand. I opened my mouth to ask what she was doing, but then a firm, round shape pressed against my sex, sliding up and down and sending new waves of pleasure through me. My question turned into a sharp gasp, followed by high-pitched moans. My vision blurred and faded, my back arched, and my hips flinched, reflexively trying to chase the sensation. Katlyn leaned in and bit my earlobe softly. "Hmm, you look so sweet," she said softly, running the head of her toy up and down lazily against me. "Have you never felt this before?" "N-no," I admitted. "I always just ja- just used my fingers." "Oh girl, do I have things to show you," she said, sliding the buzzing toy up a little higher. She said something else, too, but I didn’t hear it. I fell away the moment that heavenly vibration reached the top of my slit. My mind fell down into a pit of pleasure, shattering into a million pieces and spreading out like sand on the waves of a stormy sea somewhere. I gathered myself slowly, panting for breath. My eyes fluttered open to see Katlyn’s face floating benevolently over me like some pleasure-goddess. "Wow," I said softly. "Wow is right," she replied. "I didn’t know you were a squirter." I pushed up from the back of the couch, staring at the wet spot on my floor. "A wha-OH!" I fell back again, squirming with new sensations. Kat’s toy was buzzing a little louder, and I could feel it all the way to my stomach, because she’d just slipped the tip of the cock-shaped tool inside me and pressed it against the barrier there. "Don’t worry," the said, stroking my hair back from my face. "I’m not going deeper." She leaned down, lifting my breast and taking my nipple between her lips the same way I had hers. Her toy throbbed and hummed inside me, suffusing me with warm waves of satisfaction over a slowly building pressure. One of my hands gripped the couch tightly, digging my nails into it. The other one held Katlyn’s head tightly to my breast, shaking a little as her lips, tongue, and teeth showed me new and alien ways to feel. I knew it was coming this time; I felt the pressure building in the base of my spine, pulsing out in little shocks. Then it built higher, and higher. Kat knew me better than I knew myself, and she moved up to kiss me, claiming my mouth with her own at the exact moment the pressure broke and an explosion of pleasure rolled over me like a truck. My hips twitched and my thighs squeezed around Kat’s wrist, pulling me closer into her. Her lips and the toy pulled away as the storm within me subsided, leaving me panting for breath. "Holy sh- Jesus, how-" I swallowed, and took a breath. "That was insane…" Katlyn leaned back and threw an arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to her. "We’re gonna need another shower," she said, stroking my sex-dampened thigh. "And then we get started on your man has sex with car makeup again." I nodded, but I made no move to get up. My head rested against her shoulder. I looked down at her and at myself, and a terrifying thought entered my head. I could get used to this. jcr_nsfw [3 comments]

Articles