Good Pussy Pics - Girls Licking Pussy Pics Adventures

by IslaBradberry9255473 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
It wasnt like I meant for it to happen this way, it just sort of did. I mean, Id had a crush on her for years, but it was just a common workplace thing. She was tall, way thinner than the kind of girl I was normally attracted to. Long straight dark hair, no makeup, really almost elegant in an old-world kind of way. Shed always had an amazing ass, but ever since she had her daughter a year and a half ago, it had gotten unbelievable. The graceful swish of her hips in jeans every day as she walked away from my desk, I always just assumed she had no idea what she was doing to me. Id been in my relationship a long time, had a young son, and had recently been having some issues with my wife. My coworker was in a much more traditional married relationship; married to a very serious academic who was always quite serious and a little over bearing. They were the kind of people who rode horses on weekends, took trips to England to visit his parents a few times a year. Proper people. Dont get me wrong, Id often fantasized about whether or not she was a proper good girl or not, but I always had to assume that she was. Whenever wed go somewhere together, Id always let her walk in front with whomever else we were with, ostensibly so I could steal glances at her from behind. It never occurred to me that she took that position on purpose. Apparently shed caught me looking long, long ago, and she liked the attention. Her breasts are so small, barely A cups, so feminine and petite. She didnt normally need to wear a bra, and several times over the years Id stolen glances down the front of her shirt when shed lean over her desk, her puffy, pink nipples gently pressing into the ruffles on her blouses. Again, I thought I was being terrible. It never occurred to me that she might be doing it on purpose. Everything changed one night on a work trip. A few of us took a taxi to a restaurant that night after we got in pretty late. She and I rode in the back seat, our boss up front. As we pulled away from the street lights, she pointed across, out my window, at something. I looked but couldnt see it. As she leaned across me, I could smell her faint perfume...her shampoo. She put her other hand down to brace herself and accidentally put it on my thigh instead of the seat. In her haste to correct the accident, she slid her hand into the gap between my legs. I squirmed, terrified shed notice that I was already at half mast from her being so close. She lost her balance and fell the rest of the way, her head laying against my chest. She laughed and pushed herself up, her right wrist pressing into my bulge and her left hand pushing meaty pussy pics against the very inner most part of my thigh. I gasped quietly and her head snapped around, a curious look on her face. As soon as we made eye contact, not 4 inches apart, the corners of her lips cracked into the faintest smile, her eyes showing just the faintest sense of mischief. But—as soon as it appeared, it was gone. Sorry! she said, as she scooted back into her seat. My boss, fully engaged in a conversation with the cab driver, hadnt noticed anything. I mumbled something about it being fine and tried to regain my composure. We pulled into the restaurant, we both had to climb out of her door. I watched her go in, walking next to my boss. Her classy pencil skirt riding just above her long slender legs, the amazing curves of her ass swishing back and forth, the muscles of her already well developed calves moving under her skin, accentuated by the low heels she wore. In the restaurant, we sat in a corner away from others, so we could talk about our plans for the next day. She sat beside our boss, directly across the small table from me. Weve always had a fun relationship, picking on each other and teasing. After the waiter took our drink order, she looked at me, grinned, and pushed my napkin onto the floor on our side of the table. My boss laughed and free fat pussy pics continued looking at her menu. I leaned down to get the napkin and figured while I was there, I may as well take a good look at her legs. I scooped up the napkin and as I started to sit back up, I realized that she had shifted in her seat just enough that both her knees were pointing at me. Because she was sitting, her skirt had slid up to about 4 or 5 inches above her knees. Slowly, so very slowly, her knees came apart. I sucked in a tiny breath and held it, knowing that I needed to sit back up but unwilling to miss this show. After just a couple seconds, her legs were wide enough apart that her white cotton panties came into view. They were plain white, with the faintest hint of lacy ruffles around the legs. I could clearly see her lips pressing against the fabric. I took one more peek, and then glanced up at her as I started to sit up. I froze with panic as I realized she was looking directly at me. Our eyes locked. My blood ran cold. I stammered I..I... she put her finger to her lips, faintly bobbed her head towards our boss, and winked. I sat up, blood rushing everywhere but my head. Had she done it on purpose? Did she just catch me looking? Was she going to tell our boss? Her husband? My wife? The rest of the meal was largely uneventful, but I didnt have much of an appetite. I felt like every time I looked in her direction, her eyes were boring through me like icy green daggers. I tried to avoid her gaze, but the more I tried the more I felt like she looked at me. I spent the rest of the meal trying to convince my erection to go away, but the visual of her womanhood clad in those perfectly pure white panties wouldnt leave my head. I was transfixed. As we stood to leave, she stepped directly in front of me, then bent at the waist to retrieve her purse. Again, her hips were right there. I beat back visions of holding those hips, pulling her onto me, making her my own right there. She again seemed to lose her balance, bumping backwards into me, her ass pushing straight into my crotch. Theres no way she couldnt feel my bulge now. Give me a little room, maybe? she said in her sarcastic voice. Again I apologized and moved back. She stood again, the two of us one in front of the other, while my boss sorted through her purse. I noticed her hand reach back, slowly, and quietly, and she trailed her fingers...so gently, across the front of my pants. At her touch, my cock throbbed instantly, I saw her hand flinch and pull away for a brief second, and then come quickly back for a gentle but firm squeeze. All joking aside, I almost came in my pants just that minute. My boss, having found her credit card, started to walk away. Kate als scan free looked back over her shoulder at me, winked again, and walked away. I quickly tried to tuck my erection under my belt to make it less apparent, and we walked to the register to check out. We drove back to the hotel, mostly in silence. My brain was rushing a hundred miles an hour. Clearly...she had done the last touch on purpose. What would happen next? I knew absolutely that I did NOT have the power to say no to her, but I was already so close to bursting that I wouldnt be able to last but a few minutes anyway. We walked into the hotel, pressing the up buttons for the elevator. My boss was on 2, Kate on 4, and I was on 7. We bid my boss goodnight, and she stepped off to go to her room. The moment the doors closed, she turned and looked at me, stepping close. Her hand again went to the front of my pants, her lips only centimeters from mine. Again I sucked in a small breath and held it. Do you like that? she whispered. Yesssss...., I hissed back at her. I know, she said, and grinned. Her lips parted, her tongue came out and licked them so gently, leaving them faintly moist. Her eyes locked into mine, she leaned in and I closed my eyes...and she bit my lip. I opened my eyes to see her wide green eyes staring back, she pulled back, sucking my lip in hers, grinning, her hand moving from my pants. See you in the morning! she said as the elevator stopped on her floor. I..I...bye... I stammered. Get some rest! she grinned, and stepped off the elevator, her beautiful ass swishing down the hall as the pics of eating pussy door closed on the sexiest and most confusing night of my entire life. —The End of Part 1— If anyone else thinks this is sexy, please say so, especially if youre female. Ill get a lot more explicit in subsequent parts. TomMelee

Articles