Getting Head In The Car - The Advantages Of Places To Have Sex In A Car

by LeomaVerco0372700 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Had a very interesting night last night and thought I'd share.
I went on a date with a guy I met a couple of weeks ago. Nice guy, cute, very smart and funny. I'm not much of a dating girl, but having recently lost my FWB, it pushed me to go ahead and go on a date with this guy.
He picked me up around seven and took me to a really nice steakhouse. It was Saturday night so it was really busy and a bit loud which didn't make it easy to have a conversation. When our server first came up to introduce himself and offer us something to drink, I noticed him trying to steal glances at my chest. I was showing off a lot of cleavage. I wore an open v cut top and even though I only have B cups, with the right bra, my girls were pretty out there. My date didn't notice or if he did, he didn't show it or mention it.
My date ordered a bottle of wine which I unknowingly would end up drinking by myself (at the end of dinner he mentioned that he's very cautious about drinking and driving). At this point I should car sex videos mention that when I drink, I become even hornier than I usually am. It's when I've drank a certain amount that I end up doing a lot of things on a whim.
Our date was going well. We had to speak a little louder than usual to hear each other over the ambient noise, but we were having great conversation. However, every time our server came by, I would still catch him looking at my chest. Not naked car girls that I minded, but it's one of those things were you expect your server to remain professional and I was also worried that my date would see him. Half way into our dinner, my date excused himself to go to the restroom. Our server took the opportunity to come over to me and started flirting with me while he refilled my glass of wine. At this point, I was feeling pretty good from the wine, and was enjoying the little comments like, "you look stunning" and "your boyfriend is a lucky guy", which I quickly clarified that we were on a first date.
My date got back and we continued our dinner. Now, although the conversation was going great, I got the sense that he was the type of guy who would wait until the third date to try to make a move. I would maybe get a kiss tonight, but not much else. I hadn't had sex in three weeks, and was really hoping I would get lucky at the end of the night. So, when our server came to take our dessert order, I already had certain thought going through my mind. As soon as our server finished with our order, I excused myself to go to the restroom. What I actually did, was follow our server.
When he turned the corner, I tapped him on his back. He turned around and asked if I was looking for the restroom. Instead, I asked if there was somewhere he could take me. He smiled, grabbed my hand, and walked me down a long hallway that led to a door to the back of the restaurant. Not a very classy place to have sex as there were huge trash bins around us, but at the moment I didn't care. I was insanely horny and just needed to have sex. As soon as we got through the door, the server pushed me up against a concrete wall and went in to kiss me. After a short kiss, he pulled back and pulled my top apart. He was pretty anxious to see my breasts. Once they were out, he went right in to start sucking on them. I let him at them for a bit, but eventually I had to tell him that I didn't have much time. I handed him a condom (yes, I was carrying condoms with me) which he promptly took, whipped out his already hard dick, and put it on. I in the mean time turned out, and slid my pants down and bent over with my hands against my wall. I felt his cock searching for my pussy and once it did, it slid right into me. He wasted no time and was going hard from the get go. After three weeks of not having sex, it felt amazing. I was being a bit loud and he had to ask me to keep it down, but I just couldn't. It wasn't long. About three minutes and he was already cumming, but I wasn't looking for a marathon fuck. Even though I didn't reach orgasm, I was still happy to have gotten some. I pulled my pants back up and rearranged my top while the server threw the condom into one of the trash bins and got himself in order as well.
"I better go put your dessert order in now" he said which made me laugh. He opened the door for me but I told him I needed another minute, so he went in and I stayed out there catching my breath. When I finally went back in, I ran into him again as he was coming our of the kitchen and we just exchanged smiles. I got back to my date and he was none the wiser.
We finished our dessert and the server dropped off our check. My date was surprised and happy that the dessert and wine had been comped for some reason. He paid, and we left. After driving for a few minutes, my date asked if I maybe wanted to come back to his place for a drink since it was still early (it was about ten o'clock at this point). I smiled, hoping that it meant what I thought it meant, and said "yeah, I'm up for that".
We got to his place, a very nice condo that was well furnished and designed. He fixed a drink for each of us and we sat on his couch. We continued talking for a bit with him sitting very close to me. Eventually, he went in for a very nice, soft, tender kiss. We made out for a while, and I ended up making the first move by sliding my hand that was sitting on his chest, down to his crotch. At that point, he slid his hand into my top and started playing with my right breast. We played with each other for a bit and he finally said that we should go to his bedroom.
When we got to his bedroom, he grabbed me and kissed me standing up, and proceeded to pull my top up over my head, then undid my bra. Once I was topless, he laid me down on the bed and started to kiss my breasts and slowly went down my stomach. When he got to my pants, he slowly slid them off, leaving me in my thong, which he just pulled to the side and started to eat me out. I was hoping I didn't still taste like latex from earlier, but the way he was licking me, he didn't make it seem like I did. He went down on me for a while, and I was loving it. Eventually, he made his way up and took off his pants. He went to a drawer on his dresser to grab a condom. When he got back to the bed, I grabbed his cock before he got around to putting the condom on and started to return the favor by going down on him. I was still on my back, so he played with my tits while I sucked him and eventually started to finger me which was really hot. After a while, he pulled away, put the condom on, and got on top of me. He slid inside milf car blowjob of me nice and slow, and took it slow for a while. We slowly worked up a good rhythm. After a while, he put my legs over his shoulders and that's when he really started going at me. I was loving it, but could tell that I wasn't going to cum in that position, so I asked him to do me doggy style. I turned around, put my ass up in the air for him, and he continued his fast and hard pace. After about two minutes, my climax came, and it was wonderful. When he heard me, he started to go even faster and it wasn't long before he was cumming as well.
We laid in his bed for a while. He ended up being a cuddler which I'm not, but after the orgasm he gave me, I didn't fight it. I dozed off for about an hour. When I woke up it was almost 1:30 AM, and I asked him to take me home. He wanted me to just spend the night but that's a bit much for me for a first date. He took me home and I went right back to sleep.
It was the most fun I've had in a long time.

DirtyLisa

Articles