Mom Pussy Pic - How To Make Your Amateur Pussy Pics Look Like A Million Bucks

by IslaBradberry9255473 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
After redhead pussy pics ending a long and unhappy relationship, I embraced the single life and enjoyed myself meeting new people, trying new things, and having exciting, no strings attached sex. I joined a dating site, though I had little interest in finding a serious relationship or settling down – my profile essentially said I was looking for a good time. . So when I got a brief message from Max saying that he liked my profile and inviting me to meet him for coffee, I skimmed over his profile and readily agreed. He lived nearby, which was convenient, and we arranged to meet the next week. Preoccupied with work, I didn't spend a lot of time thinking about my upcoming coffee date. We exchanged a few texts, discussed what we did for work and what tv shows we watched. Nothing particularly intense. . When tuesday came, I was tired – I'd finished a night shift that morning. I had a nap, then went to meet Max. I was excited to be meeting someone new. When I spotted him in the cafe, I immediately felt a surge of desire. He looked a bit different to his profile photos – he'd had a haircut. In person, he looked incredibly sexy. He had big blue eyes and he was smiling at me from the minute he saw me. . We sat down, decided to order food since neither of us had actually had lunch, and proceeded to take about half an hour to order because we were talking too much. I could tell you all the details of our conversation, but that is worth an entire story in itself. We spent several hours at that cafe, then decided to go to another cafe for coffee. We stayed there talking until it closed and we had to leave. Time just disappeared. I don't remember anything else that was happening around us. I remember thinking, probably about 7 hours after we started talking, that this guy was a keeper. . I gave him a lift to his apartment, and he invited me in, suggesting he make me a cup of tea. I enthusiastically agreed and 2 hours later after an average tea and more amazing conversation, he invited me to stay the night. Interestingly, at that point we hadn't touched each other, and hadn't even talked about sex. I had a sense that sex with Max would be good though, and I was excited to find out just how good. . Max stripped off his shirt and jeans and climbed into bed in his underwear. Standing on the other side of his bed, I followed his lead and stripped down to my undies and singlet. I slid into the bed next to him, and best shaved pussy our lips met immediately. His kisses were soft, exploring, wonderfully sensual. I felt like he somehow knew exactly how I liked to be kissed, in a way that I couldn't even have described. I touched his arm, admiring his strength and how much bigger he was than me. Our kisses became more passionate and urgent, harder and faster. I bit his lower lip gently and sucked on it. He moaned. . Max's large hands had been caressing my shoulder shaved chinese pussy and side, and I felt like my skin was electrified with pleasure. He slowly slipped his hands under my thin, cotton singlet and traced his fingertips up my chest to my breasts, gently squeezing them and thumbing my nipples. I could feel my breath quickening with anticipation and excitement. My nipples were hard and I leaned in closer towards Max, enjoying his touch and wanting more. . Max cautiously moved his hand down to the top of my undies and slipped amateur pussy pics a finger under the elastic. He paused and let it sit there for a few seconds, kissing me deeply, waiting to see my response. I kissed him back harder, and he slid his hand in and stroked my trimmed pussy. I hesitated, and he instantly stopped. Feeling embarrassed, I told him I hadn't anticipated this, and wasn't perfectly groomed. He smiled and said it didn't matter to him, and kissed me again. . I quickly forgot any concerns I might have had when Max stroked his fingers across my pussy, feeling how wet I was for the first time. I think he was surprised by how turned on I was, because he said "holy shit you're so wet!" I just smiled at him and then gasped a little as he slid his fingers over my clit. He rubbed my clit, a bit harder than I'd experienced before, and I could no longer hold back and moaned and writhed beneath his hand. He held me down with his strong arms, pinned me to the bed, and continued. Orgasms came in shockwaves, almost too intense for me to handle. I was moaning so loudly and arching my back, my legs jerking despite my attempts to be still and Max's efforts to hold me in place. . Max sat up and reached into his bedside draw, grabbed a condom and rolled it on his rock hard cock. He added some lube and rubbed his cock. I could hardly wait to feel it inside me. I lay on my back, out of breath, waiting for what would come next. He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly rubbed the head of his cock on my pussy. I wanted him to grab me and fuck me hard, but I also wanted this to last as long as possible. . As he slid into me, he was looking into my eyes, smiling slightly, and we held each others gaze until I closed my eyes and moaned at the incredible feeling of his entire cock inside me. He pulled out and thrust back in slowly but deeply. He started to thrust harder, then paused and said, "is this ok?" I smiled – it was cute, and yet also surprising. It was definitely very ok with me. Max thrust again and again into me and I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him in deeper. I was moaning a lot, Max was breathing heavily and occasionally grunting. I momentarily wondered to myself how I managed to find this guy – he was spectacular! . Max rolled me onto my side and spooned me, sliding into me from behind. I love this position, and he could tell as my moans grew louder and more frequent, and I moved my hips back against him. He held me close to him with one arm while the other rubbed my clit. It seemed like I got to a point where I plateaued at an intensely pleasurable stage that felt like a continuous never-ending orgasm. . Unexpectedly Max rolled onto his back and pulled me with him so I was laying on my back on top of him, with his cock still inside. Holding me tight against him he started to thrust hard while rubbing my clit with renewed vigour. I felt overwhelmed by surges of pleasure. I was writhing and grinding my hips, riding his cock and loving how big and hard it felt inside me. After bringing me to climax several times I felt on the verge of screaming, unable to contain myself. . Without any notice, Max flipped me onto my stomach and thrust in hard behind me. Pressing me flat against the bed, he started to fuck me harder, holding me firmly, getting a bit rougher. I loved it, moaning louder again. As he fucked me, he slid a hand under my chest and squeezed my breast, my nipples still hard, before rubbing my clit once again. . This time, I pushed his hand away and replaced it with my own, touching my clit and feeling myself start to shake as another massive orgasm rocked my body. As I moaned in pleasure, Max fucked me harder and faster until he groaned in pleasure and I felt his cock twitch inside of me over and over. I could still feel my pussy clenching from my orgasm, and Max gasped as it squeezed his cock. We lay still for a moment, his body pinning me to the bed. Then he withdrew momentarily to clean up, before returning to hold me close. Exhausted, we lay together and feel hd pussy pics asleep, comfortable with the closeness despite only having met about 10 hours earlier, and thoroughly satisfied. driftcompatible1

Articles