Chubby Pussy Pic - Three Things To Do Immediately About Granny Shaved Pussy

by CelindaFornachon809 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

pussy pics blackAlright so I’m sitting in class, staring at this hot babe name Bailey. Man she is a 5:4 slim selena gomez pussy pic cheer girl wearing a see through turquoise shirt and some skin-tight spandex. Through her shirt you can see the light blue bra she is wearing, but shaved pussy.com only in the back, the shirt is more opaque in the front. As she is leaning over her desk you can see her small A cup boobs hang over her desk. When she gets up and walks you can see her cute bubble butt move side to side. Begin fantasy fanfic thingy Finals have just finished and the bell rang. I walk over to Bailey’s desk and say, "Hey Bailey, let me show you something real quick. "OK…" She says in an unsure voice. We walk out of the classroom as people are leaving, luckily she follows. Now kind of pissed she says "Alright seriously, where are we going." "Bailey, let me be honest with you. I want to have sex with you. I know I know, if this were real life you would slap me, but can you just play along for the story." We just kind of stare at each other awkwardly for a sec, and then she finally speaks up and says something I will never forget: "You get one shot, impress me." Scene change I open the door and let Bailey go through like a gentleman, she quietly thanked me. Luckily the library was relatively empty, and an old dozing librarian was the only one keeping tabs on the place. Bailey and I run to the back holding hands and find the perfect place. In the back corner of the library there was an area with a long wooden table and some chairs. Finally in privacy we embrace, our lips hugging together like they were made for one another. We break contact, and then unable to resist we meet again. This time our tongues found one another and did a dance wrapping and twisting around one another. My erection stood out proudly, poking Bailey in the stomach but she seemed not to care. While exploring each other’s mouths I put my hands to work, dropping them down to feel her glorious ass. Grabbing with both hands I spread her apart, her spandex easily stretching along. For some reason I couldn’t help but grind against her. Surprisingly she gladly obliged, getting up close with her hips and moving up and down against my member while continuing to make out with me. With a strength I have never seen of her, she pressed me up against the walls and grinded her ass against my throbbing dick. By now I have grown to a full size of 6.5 inches, pretty good for a 15 year old. Bailey looked at my raging hard on and bit her lip. "Do you want me to take care of that for you?" All I did was nod, and she immediately dropped on her knees. She carefully took her fingers and undid the buttons on my pants, and then zipped down my fly. With a little tug, my pants fell, and she was left face to face with my member outlined in blue briefs. Fast at work she tugged down my briefs and my erection sprang loose. "Um, I’ve never done this so don’t be too hard on my celebrity shaved pussy dick sucking skills" We both laughed for a bit,but soon she went right back two it. As if trying not to wake a sleeping baby, she slowly and quietly moved towards me. She then simply kissed the tip , and then started licking the head around in a circle. A sudden jolt of pleasure ran up my spine as she did this. Slowly making larger and larger circles until she just ended up putting the head into her mouth, going in, and out. Getting deeper and faster each time. Simultaneously she used her left hand to stoke my balls. Faster and faster she went until I thought I couldn’t take it anymore but then, it stopped. Right as I was about to release my load she stopped. "My turn" She said triumphantly with a big smile. Maybe she gets a kick out of giving guys blue balls or something, I’m not sure. In a violent fasion, I picked her up and lied her across the table. Standing to the side, I took my hand and placed it on her left breast. Through the fabric and her bra I carefully stroked her nipple, doing the same with the other hand and breast. I than grabbed her transparent shirt and softly lifted it over her head, exposing in full her light blue bra in full. I took my fingertips and grazed them against her stomach, from her belly button up to her chest, putting the right amount of pressure so she could feel my cool nails against her warm skin. Feeling as if I tortured her enough, I reached under her back and unclasped her bra. I pulled it off, as soon as I did so her face flushed red with embarrassment. As if reading her mind, I comforted her by saying "Don’t be embarrassed, you look beautiful." And I was not lying when I said that. She had silky white smooth skin with close to no imperfections. Her outey belly button hung out, surrounded by rock hard abs that put me to shame. Her breasts were like small mountain peaks, her small A-Cup breasts bulging outwards. On top she had small pink nipples, pointing straight up and aroused from for-play. Looking to make her happy I took my tongue and started to lick around her left breast, making the circle smaller and smaller with every rotation. Eventually I made it to the center where I engulfed her breast in my mouth, sucking and flicking her tipple with my tongue. Not wanting to leave her right breast hanging, I rubbed it with my hand. I than switched, continuing this process for the next five minutes. Like a chess player, I planned my moves carefully, leaving a trail of kisses all the way down to her spandex. Hooking my thumbs underneath I lifted them off, leaving her in a single florescent pink thong. I slipped the thong off, revealing her flower. A perfect pussy in short, golden blond pubic hair, with pink lips that were slightly bulging from arousal. Getting hornier by the second, I was impatient and did not feel like waiting. Instead of eating her out, I climbed up on the table. I slowly brushed her lips (lower) with the head of my penis. Like a painter painting a masterpiece I stroked back and forth. I carefully pushed through her lips. (Panting heavily) "Alex Alex Alex, … i’m still a virgin." "Don’t worry" I smiled, "I am too." With those words I penetrated through her hymen, making her grip the table tightly and scream out in pain. A tier ran down her cheek onto the ground. "Is this OK?" I said going at a slow pace. She nodded, still a bit traumatized. Suddenly their was a splinter, and the table legs broke in half, causing the two of us to fall on the ground. Both hot, sweaty, and naked we started to laugh at the sad and awkward situation. Like the horny guy I am, I got back up, helping her up too, and leaned her up against a chair. I re-inserted by dick inside her and I started bounding at her again. Faster and faster I went, I grabbed and squeezed her boobs in the process. I trusted in and out, her tight pussy like a rubber band around my dick. The situation intensified until together, we both came. "Wait did you have a condom on?" She asked feeling my juices inside of her. "Ummmm…" To be continued… 1EohUmo Wildefriend1 1KXVlXx 1KXVlXx

Articles