Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Told a dirty joke that came true. Little bit of build up but it’s worth it. You can skip to "Party Starts Here" I’m calling shaved pussy lips her Tiffani because that was her name. She was the classic "goth chick." Tall, taller than me anyway, very pale, with long black hair. Lots of tats and a "youse guyz" accent that made her sound slightly annoyed at all times. She had been a stripper until shortly before I met her. Tiffani (Who the hell names their kid that in real life and is surprised when they work the pole?) had a figure for burlesque- The kind of girl they used to call statuesque- Perfect 50’s pinup material, not the coked-up stripper type. Big round full breasts and an ass that would make the preacher cuss. I’m average height/weight/etc, with longish brown hair. I think she was about 19 or 20. We worked together at a chain type restaurant. She usually how to shave your pussy brought her attitude to work with her and I really kind of avoided her at first. But I have this habit of not being able to keep my mouth shut. So, one day she is helping in the kitchen and is having trouble moving a large piece of equipment. She says, a little too loudly, "I need to find a REAL man around here to help with this." I walk up behind her, hd shaved pussy and whisper "Well, I do have a nine inch tongue and can breathe through my ears." and moved the equipment back into place for her. She turned beet red and began to laugh. She didn’t mention the comment but started chatting me up. By the end of the shift I had an invite back to her place. I went home with her. We smoked and drank a little too much. She may have been crazy but she always had killer shit. I got the whole tough girl monologue about bad ex-boyfriends and hard times. Part of me wanted to show her that a man could be gentle and part of me was getting a little annoyed with her so I decided tight pink pussy pics to play hard to get. We crawled into bed and I began rubbing her shoulders and stroking her hair. I could see she liked the attention so I kept at it until she was sleepy and I just let her drift off. When she woke up and smiled at me, it was the first crack in the façade. I don’t think she had ever been cuddled before. But it was a gamble that paid off. We go to some friend-zone stuff and go back to work. Back to her place again…. get lit up again. Part of me is really enjoying seeing her slowly drop the alpha-bitch routine and good pussy pic part of me knows I’m driving her nuts because she is used to men just following her around with their tongues hanging out. So we go back to bed. Party starts here We went to bed naked but I still wanted to drive her to distraction so I pull her into my shoulder and kiss her gently. I keep that up for a few minutes and she begins to snuggle in tightly. After a few minutes she looks up at me and says ‘So, are we gonna fuck or what?" I had left some condoms in my jacket just for this moment. She positioned herself under me and pulled me on top of her by my waist. After all the snuggling this was my first really good look at her body. Her breasts were amazing, large and firm with a couple of tats on the sides… dragons or fairies or some such. I moved my hands down to her flat stomach and felt her curvy thighs pressed against me In the half light of the bedroom her skin looked even more pale than usual and it made her full, light pink nipples stand out against her breasts. I put a condom on and entered her. She arched her back and began pulling me into her with a strong, steady rhythm. She seemed determined to show me that the wait was worth it. We both came and I got up to clean off. She got up, grabbed us a beer and put on a mix tape of –I swear this is true- hardcore punk and Alternative/Dance music. Yes, we fucked to a G.B.H. bootleg at full volume and some weird techno shit that sounded like a broken car alarm. I came back in and she said "That sensitive stuff is nice but I’m gonna show you how I do it." I got back in the bed and she went down on me until I was ready for the next round. This was her time to shine and she went for the gold. We started in missionary for a moment then she rolled me over into cowgirl and rode me off into the sunset. She had perfect control of her body and knew how to grind on a cock and keep control of the dick inside of her with every stroke. She alternated between sitting up and arching her back to shift the pressure on my penis and leaning forward to bring her wonderful tits down to my mouth for attention. I came inside her again and we finished the beer. She did a couple of stripper moves for me and told me we were doing it doggy style now. I told her I wanted to play with her pussy. So she got on the bed and spread her legs and said "It’s not much to look at." She had a full black bush and large labia, totally unlike the delicate little flowers I usually dated. This was a woman, not a girl. The visual effect of her grown woman pussy against her alabaster skin was breathtaking. I told her it was beautiful while I played and she blew off the compliment and asked me if I was hard yet. I asked her if she wanted me to go down on her. She said she didn’t really like it "But after hearing what you said I HAD TO find out what you could do." See, sometimes you tell a dirty joke and it works out. So now it was my turn to try and make an impression. She had a thing for doggy. I mean a real obsession, as it later turned out. Because she was an inch or so taller than me the angle was perfect and I could really go to town on her pussy from behind. So I entered her and began to follow her requests for how she wanted to be penetrated. Her long legs made it easy for me to play with her clit and bring her to orgasm while I pumped her. I used both of my hands to guide her full round ass back and forth and took control of her when not playing with her breasts or clit. I enjoyed moving my hands back and forth between her fun zones and she liked not knowing what to expect next. She came frequently throughout the night and was loud enough to be heard over the racket from the stereo. I did everything I could to not come too fast including trying to name the presidents in order and remember state capitals. I held off as long as humanly possible and finally blew another load inside her from behind. I got up again to clean off and watched her on the bed. She looked exhausted and satisfied and I had finally wiped that damn smirk off her face. We picked up again where we left off after some sleep and I didn’t make it home except to change clothes for 3 days. toomanystrats

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
6265 마이클 잭슨에게 옷 엄청 팔았던 디자이너 김봉현 2022.11.06 36
6264 결혼전 했던 게임했다가 욕디지게 먹은남편.. 무한발전 2022.11.08 36
6263 세상 말세라는 증거.jpg 꼬꼬마얌 2022.11.13 36
6262 해바라기 사건 죽은버섯 2022.11.23 36
6261 교통수단 별 이동거리 대비 사망자 수 박희찬 2022.11.29 36
6260 다보탑을 실제로 본 느낌.jpg 요정쁘띠 2023.08.19 36
6259 Где купить МДФ в Минске: цены, отзывы, магазины и интернет-магазины ibuxina 2023.09.08 36
6258 Umawiaj się na randki pogrzeszymy24 emonuc 2023.11.15 36
6257 SEO Services Burton - An Analysis Of Search Engine Optimization Systems HiltonPurvis634 2015.10.03 37
6256 If you adored this ar... Nathaniel49W65943365 2015.10.03 37
6255 liftmaster vs chamber... StephanLininger25 2015.10.03 37
6254 best chop saw 12 inch... JermaineCoppin601 2015.10.03 37
6253 If you have any quest... NydiaWilt940705178183 2015.10.03 37
6252 Bodybuilding Coupon Code: Save On Vitamins, Weight Loss Supplements, Protein Bars, & More nikecoupons.yolasite.com 2015.10.03 37
6251 Nike Unloose 3.0 Tiffany Aristocratic Dressing Table Size Of It Placed On Workouts Sweaters FredaFreeland970909 2015.10.03 37
6250 Motor Profession Insurance Coverage With A Criminal Conviction www.spreaker.com 2015.10.03 37
6249 If you are you lookin... AdrianaWorsnop305076 2015.10.03 37
6248 Picking Out Sensible Solutions Of Kim Kardashian Hollywood Hack KathaleenAlvardo5283 2015.10.04 37
6247 Lose Weight Easily - Consume More Fruit TerryObrien671734 2015.10.04 37
6246 May Ceiling Fans Help Save On Cooling Costs ZackCheeke43566 2015.10.04 37
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0