Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

shaved college pussyDedicated to my girlfriend, M, a regular here. This is my first erotic story, all for you. You were busy watching TV and making puffy pussy pics pasties. I was pretending to write, while actually waiting for a message. A gift for you that needed the right setup. I had been teasing you all day. Telling you how much I looked forward to you getting home so I can rip your clothes off. I get a message from him: "Nearly there. About 1 min." I reply: "Wait outside and don't knock. I'll come get you when she's ready." I walk over and kiss you. "Hello." You replied smoothly. You had just dyed your hair pink again and wore a black and red little dress that you still had on from our day at the wine-tasting. You were the sexiest girl there, but not just naturally; you had an agenda. You dressed like that to impress your crush. The hot young guy with the piercing eyes. You dressed like that so that you could see him look you over, undress you with his eyes. Well, you would get that chance in more ways than one. I push you back against the couch. "Give me a minute. I have to finish making this." "Give me three good kisses. Then I'll let you get right back to it." I say, and kiss you again, hard. This time you don't resist. "One," I say. You kiss me back, sensually. You breath in slowly, deeply, as I grab your sides. "Two," You say, with a little smile on your face. We kiss a final time, both of us breathing deeply, our hands exploring the other's body. You bite my bottom lip and don't let go. "Sthlee," I whisper through a bitten lip. Then I slid my hand under your legs and lift you from the couch. "Woah," You say, "I thought you just wanted three kisses." "I lied," I reply, as I carry you to the bed. I drop you there and go to open the front door. You look confused for a moment, until you see him walking into the bedroom. Your crush from work. The one you've been fantasising about. You try to get off the bed and stand up, but I push you back on the bed. "No need to greet him. He's here to help me fuck you." You gasp and slap my arm, but I grab your hand and force you down on the bed. "Don't be bashful now. I know you want this. You WANT him to see you naked. And you want him to want you." I motion him to come closer and take his clothes off. I roll you onto your stomach and pull back your head, so you can watch him undress. A few seconds later, he's standing in front of you with a hard-on just for you. "Now it's your turn," I say. You just start to react, but I pull your dress over your head before you can stop me. We struggle for a few seconds, but I can see you already giving in a little bit, as I pull the dress off. Next, I go for your bra, but here you resist properly. "Hold her down," I say. He stands, hesitant for a moment, but then grabs your hands. I pull off your bra, then your panty, as you struggle to free yourself from him. Together, we pull you up to your hands and knees, with him standing beside the bed. I lean forward and whisper in your ear. "Okay, love. This is what you've been waiting for. Time for you to do what you've been dreaming of. Open your mouth and suck. His. Cock." He steps forward and you pause for a second... and then you grab his cock and start sucking. Suddenly, you lose all your pretense and inhibition and you just go for it. You breath deeply as your entire body moves pussy fucking pics rhythmically forwards and backwards, as you take him as far as you can. He groans in pleasure and puts his hands on your shoulders. "See, I told you she's a little slut. All she needs is the right... incentive." You nod your head and wave to me with your arm. "What? Does my little slut want more dicks?" You mumble something, but you don't stop sucking on his cock. Your other hand starts fondling his balls. "Tell you what, love," I say, as I take off my clothes and move behind you, "I know you struggle with deep-throating all the way. Soooo..." I take my cock in my hand and slowly rub it against your pussy. I consider getting lube, but then I feel how wet you are. You're practically dripping your juices all over me, just from three minutes of sucking. I guide my cock into you and I hear you moan, but I stop halfway. "Soooo... I'll fuck you only as deeply as you can take him." You mumble something, but then you keep going. As you move him in and out, so do I, matching your movement and depth. Slowly, I see you trying to go deeper, but never take him in all the way. "Mmmmh?" You moan. "What? You want me to go deeper?" "Mmmm!" You reply enthusiastically. "Okay. If that's what you want," I say, and press your head down on his cock, while I drive my dick all the way into your tight, wet pussy. You gag a bit and I let go. "That's not what I meant!" You yell at me. I pick you up and turn you around, so that you're still on your hands and knees, but facing me instead of him. Behind you, your crush slides his cock into your pussy. You look like you want to say something, but then he grabs your waist with both hands and begins pumping his cock in and out of you. You moan in delight and I see you shivering as you fall forward to start sucking on my cock. I feel your wet lips dripping saliva all over me. "You like having two dicks inside you?" I ask. You mumble some sort of agreement. "You like getting fucked by two guys?" I ask. You take a breather and reply, "I don't know yet." "Well, let's find out." I say, and lean over to the bedside table. I grab a butt plug and some lube, which I hand to your crush. A few seconds later, a feel your mouth opening a bit as he slides the butt plug into your ass. Immediately he continues fucking you from behind with reckless abandon. A few minutes later, he's lying on his back on the bed and you're straddling him cowgirl style. I get on the bed behind you. "Wait a minute. You've sucked his cock and you haven't even kissed him yet." Suddenly you're bashful again, even while you're riding him. You look away shyly, but I grab the back of your head and push you forward until your lips meet. It's awkward for a few seconds, and then you're both overcome with passion as you make out with the kind of breathless energy you only ever see in new lovers. I carefully pull out the butt plug and toss it aside. You don't stop making out with him, but you subconsciously lift your ass for me. He lifts his waist as well, to stay inside shaved granny pussy you. I grab your ass cheeks and pull them apart as I leisurely squeeze my cock into your tight ass. You groan and squirm in intense pleasure, as your two lovers work up a gentle rhythm. As he moves into you, I move out. As I push back in, he pulls out. Your hands claw at his shoulders, but you never ask us to stop. After a few minutes, I grab your vibrator and glide it down your front. Somehow, I find enough space to press it against your clit. You give a little yelp into his mouth and stop moving. I feel your muscles tense up and your ass clench my cock. You go completely silent, while the two of us fuck you into ecstacy. Suddenly, I realize I am about two thrusts away from cumming in your ass. "I'm cumming." I groan, "I'm cumming in your ass." You go tense for a final two seconds, and then your body is racked with wave after wave of orgasm. I see your crush gripping your shoulders intensely. He cums inside you as you experience a final roll of pleasure. You collapse onto him and start kissing again. A few minutes later, you're lying on the bed in between the two of us. He's spooning you while you're kissing me. "Can he stay over?" You whisper in my ear. "I want to go again tomorrow morning." "That's the plan," I whisper back. "If you can take it." "Oh, I can take it. I'm just giving you guys a proper rest first. Tomorrow, I'm taking charge." GeorgeALeRoux

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
22524 House Firm For Your Big (Or Small) Family PhyllisCastle1256972 2015.10.17 12
22523 House Firm For That Significant (Or Small) Family ValFrankfurter588714 2015.10.17 7
22522 House Fires Due To Wiring IHEGene488063264360 2015.10.17 6
22521 House Fires Due To Wiring KristenEggers7895 2015.10.17 10
22520 House Fires Caused By Wiring JulienneMilliman1268 2015.10.16 3
22519 House Fires Caused By Wiring ConradWilhelm4547140 2015.10.17 11
22518 House Fires Caused By Wiring LeonelGuinn678577847 2015.10.18 1
22517 House Fires Caused By Wiring MosheGreenwell92121 2015.10.18 9
22516 House Expansion - Obtaining The Entire Family Included ColetteSprent31502620 2015.10.17 3
22515 House Examination - In The Event You Get One Before You Buy? DemiBurke698503072719 2015.10.17 6
22514 House Examination - Before You Get Should You Get One? SamaraBlaze98426 2015.10.18 12
22513 House Examination - Before You Get In The Event You Get One? AnnettaBeck292166 2015.10.17 12
22512 House Examination - Before You Buy, In The Event You Get One? TrinaRoush75431783 2015.10.17 5
22511 House Evaluation - Before You Buy In The Event You Get One? KlaudiaZzh90680922617 2015.10.18 5
22510 House Evaluation - Before You Buy In Case You Get One? RussLashbrook87 2015.10.18 2
22509 House Equity And Home Loan Loans. TarahBills92306 2015.10.03 7
22508 House Design: Upcycling Ideas For Light Fixtures GeorginaMcCrea332 2015.10.05 50
22507 House Design: Upcycling Ideas For Light Fixtures CheryleLoton8075278 2015.10.17 9
22506 House Decor: Upcycling Ideas For Light Fixtures LSBMinna9122252 2015.10.04 4
22505 House Decor: Upcycling Ideas For Light Fixtures CheryleLoton8075278 2015.10.17 1
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 ... 3221 Next
/ 3221
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0