Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

shaved college pussyThis week, I went to stay at my boyfriend's house because his parents were out of town for a few days and we're normally not allowed to sleep over each other's houses. And obviously, being both with a house to ourselves, there would be more time spent naked than with clothes on. As soon as I got to my boyfriend's house, he excitedly rushed me to his room. There was an immediate struggle as we hurried to get our clothes off while trying to makeout, but soon we we’re in his bed and the kissing became more intense. After about minutes of heavy making out, I moved down to his cock to give him a bj, but he stopped me. From his drawer, he pulled out a deck of cards and stacks of flash cards—one "punishment" pile, one "reward" pile. He told me we were going to play blackjack, and for every hand I won, I got to draw a reward card but for every hand he won, I had to draw a punishment card. We have a decently kinky relationship and have played with light bondage in the past, so I was pretty excited to play. I was also a little nervous at what his ideas for punishment were, but happily agreed to play. We sit down on his bed to play and I win the first hand! I draw my reward card: "licked until orgasm, announce when you cum." Right as a finished reading it, he shoved me down, pulled me by my legs into position, and ate my pussy like it's never been eaten before. I can honestly say it was the best oral I've ever received, and by his moans of pleasure I could tell he was really into it, which only made it hotter for me. Not even minutes into it, I shout "I'm gonna cum!" and force his head down onto me even more. We're both panting at this point; he wipes his mouth off, smiling, and grabs the cards, without giving me anytime to recover. I again win the next hand and my reward is " minute makeout session." I wasn't too thrilled to have the taste of my own pussy in his mouth, but I was still happy to kiss and cuddle. On the next hand, I go over and draw my first punishment: "Penetrate yourself, masturbate for minute, then lick fingers clean." We both naughtily smile to each other; he grabs my hand and sucks on my fingers, getting then nice and hot wet cunts for me. I give him a good show, penetrating myself with fingers and grabbing my boobs, getting really into it. When he says time, I make a show of slowly and seductively sucking my fingers clean, which he really enjoys! I lose the next hand again and draw my next punishment card "bend down and grab ankles, spanked times with an object of his choice, count off each spank." Spanking is fun for both of us, so it didn’t think it'd be a bad punishment. He decides to forgo an object for his hand, and I bend over for him, exposing my pussy and giving him the freedom of my entire ass. CRACK The sting is incredible; this is the hardest he's ever hit me. I let out a whimper and he chuckles. . CRACK Even harder than the first, right in the same spot. I can feel the intense heat on my butt cheek and I know that it's already bright red on the white background of my bottom. . CRACK CRACK CRACK , , . Again, all in the same spot and each feeling harder than the previous. A few tears stream down my face, but I get satisfaction in knowing that he enjoyed making me suffer. Next hand, yet again a loser, and yet again a punishment. This time however, not too bad: "Spank your own real pussy pic with a wood spoon times, count each one." He pulls the spoon from a desk drawer (smooooth planning), my legs are in the air, and I spank my own pussy. After each tap, I make an effort to rub my pussy a little, the juices showing up nicely on the dry wooden spoon. After the th spank, I insert the handle into myself for show before giving myself the final spank. On the next hand, I finally get a winning hand ( in fact!) and I draw my reward: "fingered until orgasm, announce when you cum" This time, I messily suck on his fingers to make sure they're all lubed up for me. He slipped fingers into me, stroking my G-spot while the thumb of his other hand played with my clit. Unfortuntely, within seconds, I was screaming "I'M CUMMING!", so I didn't get to enjoy my reward very long I lose the next hand and draw my punishment: "snapchat a friend something obviously sexual." This I was a little uncomfortable with since it really breached the privacy of our bedroom, but I wanted to be a good sport! I decided on a nice mirror alsscan kennedy shot, turned slightly so only the curve of my bottom was present, chest away from the mirror with my boobs covered by my arm. The caption? "I'd fuck me " (Later that night, I got a response from my friend; just a black screen with the caption "I'd fuck me too?" haha) We get back to the cards and I win the next round. Reward: "Sex, she dictates when, what positions, and where he cums." I was really ready to fuck, having already cum twice and being turned on for about an hour. I begged him to fuck, and we made a compromise. One more punishment, one more reward, and then we'd fuck! I draw the reward card first: "Her choice." I decided for my reward, I wanted my nipples sucked and played with. Perhaps I was a little ambitious because at that point, my nipples were so fucking sensitive, I thought I was going to cum just from his tongues making little circles around them. After a couple of minutes, I couldn’t take it; my nipples were so erect and sensitive and he kept biting and sucking on them hard, I just couldn’t take it. Finally, I draw my last punishment: "He controls the blowjob." After reading this out loud, he stands up on the bed, holds my hair back, and shoves his cock into my mouth. He then proceeds to ram my mouth, both bucking his hips and moving my head back and forth by grabbing my hair. He makes an effort to gag me and put me on the verge of throwing up, all for the purpose of making his cock as wet as possible. While I didn't like the feeling of almost throwing up, the power he commanded while fucking my mouth really turned me on, and I can honestly say that covering the sheets with a spot of my own drool from an intense bj really made me feel worthy of his cock. He then had me lay on the side of the bed with my head overhanging the edge, while he continued to bang my throat. If it hadn't been for the sex card I drew earlier, he probably would have busted all over my face in that position. When he was satisfied with the bj, I rolled a magnum on him to fuck. Since I got to control the positions, I chose my favorite. We started with cowgirl, where I rode him and played with my own clit until I came. Not his favorite position, but I fucking love it! We then moved to doggy (his favorite position), where I buried my face in the pillow, popped my ass in the air, and let him fuck me from behind as fast as he wanted. Finally, when he said he was getting close, we switched to my favorite position: he stands, I put my legs on his shoulder, and he fucks my exposed ugly pussy pics. I absolutely love that position because it's comfortable and gives a great view! He only last like seconds in that position before asking me where I wanted his cum. "Tits, cum on my tits!" He ripped off the condom and unleashed a couple of days worth of cum all over my chest. It was without a doubt, the best sex I've had in my young life. We spent the rest of the night on Netflix and exploring each other a little more. All in all, a great time! femaleaskaway comment

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
40705 best toys for kittens... have a peek here 2015.10.16 4
40704 Building Blog Site LarryField42603600 2015.10.16 31
40703 Bernie Sanders' Campaign Is Dealing With A Significant Threat MaximoBurges629 2015.10.16 6
40702 Taylor Swift Able To Turn Beachfront House In Rhode Island?Benefits Potential|Indoor Pools Around Des Moines|Ceremony Share And Spa Heater Using A Systematic Strategy|Berkeley Senior School Pool Sealed After Learners Supposedly Begin Losing Body Hair SheltonEddy70986295 2015.10.16 4
40701 All Clear For Take Off For Flight Hold-up Compensation Claims. Myrtle447461006 2015.10.16 3
40700 The Longtime Costume Designer For CBS' Hit Drama NamStephensen75506545 2015.10.16 11
40699 I Upright Stirred Rear To Great Britain Afterward 20 Old Age Overseas - Here's Everything That's Changed JacintoStoate51 2015.10.16 14
40698 Selecting Rapid Plans Of Michael Kors Bags JackieLindstrom74101 2015.10.16 19
40697 Jana Irrova - Ten Simple Facts About Local Pussy Pics Explained ChandraG200567204 2015.10.16 20
40696 Heavy Duty Media Roll Cart LyndonLloyd852033 2015.10.16 7
40695 El Arqueólogo Que Descubrió El Primer Arte 'Sapiens', Nicholas Conard, En España MaricruzCraddock25 2015.10.16 14
40694 Colchon Muelles Ensacados ChasFincher493963 2015.10.16 12
» Brunette Shaved Pussy - Big Pussy Lips Pics For Great Sex CelindaFornachon809 2015.10.16 6
40692 O Ring (Seals) From Germany PhoebeO3314360302 2015.10.16 16
40691 Michele Frazier8 Guidelines For Assisting Your Children Deal With Bullies BillieCvg508073 2015.10.16 12
40690 Shaved Bbw Pussy - Three Solid Reasons To Avoid Erotic Bikini Girls CelindaFornachon809 2015.10.16 9
40689 Wytheville VA Traffic Attorney County Lawyer, Rushing Attorney, Virginia DUI Lawyer, VA Speeding NelsonCanipe2413116 2015.10.16 132
40688 Shaved College Pussy - Key Pieces Of Pretty Little Pussy Pics IslaBradberry9255473 2015.10.16 16
40687 Belts And Eyewear RainaWysocki992092 2015.10.16 9
40686 Speeding Ticket And Traffic Ticket Penalties In At DMV.org JeanettDiggles1722 2015.10.16 1039
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0