Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
The first day I met Connor, he walked in late to class. While everyone was focused on the lecture slides, he slipped into the seat next to me. I glanced at him, and we locked eyes as he smiled one the sexiest smiles I’ve seen in my life. So it began.
The following weeks were full of the most electric flirting I have ever experienced. I had just gotten out of a 4 year relationship, and Connor was everything my ex was not. He wore leather jackets and was a pilot in the Air Force ROTC program He didn’t call me every day, he didn’t even know my last name.. But when he looked at me, I swear to God, I felt my morals quiver. To date, I have never met a guy that has such an intense stare. He looked at me like he was imagining fucking me against a wall. He looked me like he knew what I needed, and he was the only one with the power to fulfill it. Pure, unadulterated flirting. We’d go to bars with our friends, and he’d run his hands up my dress as we held separate conversations with separate people. We’d hug goodnight in front of the group, and I’d roughly rub my pelvis against his crotch as we pulled away. The teasing went on for a while. I’ve never felt chemistry like that.
One day in class, we were grouped into pairs for a project. Connor and I were together, and agreed to work on it the next day. I suggested the library, he suggested an empty classroom in the ROTC building. We’d never been alone before, always in the company of intruders. I agreed, and met him the next day to watch Goldeneye, the film we decided to base our project off of.
We sat down, the tension was blatant. We pushed our chairs next to each other, and he said that the building was full of military folks, and if someone came in, he would have to stand and salute. The idea of getting caught drove me wild.
So the movie starts. I’m waiting for him to touch me, and can see his furtive glances out of the corner of my eye. It’s fascinating to watch such a usually dominative man be reduced to childish, who-makes-the-first-move nerves. Knowing the power I have over him puts a massive smile on my face, I can’t help it. Still looking at the screen, I laugh. I hear him groan, and turn to face him just in time to watch him throw his head back in exasperation. I lose it. "I’m sorry! You’re adorable." My laughter is cut off as he lunges at me, his lips immediately finding mine, his hand already bruising my breast. We kiss hungrily and sloppily, like animals. I’ve leaned back against my chair as far as possible, to get as much of his body weight on me as I can. He’s sitting in his seat, with an arm supporting my neck as the other ravages my body. Hell will freeze over before I release this man for even a second. It’s erotic, it’s sensual, it’s everything humans yearn for. Our tongues are dancing and I’m biting his lip as my hands move to lift his shirt. In one swift motion, Connor slaps my hands away with one of his, and uses the other to grab a fistful of hair at the nape of my neck. He jerks his hand and yanks my head back. His eyes find mine. "Fuck adorable," he growls, and attacks my neck, running his tongue and grazing his teeth. A moan escapes me, and I hear him chuckle as he moves both of his hands under my thighs, and smoothly pulls me into his lap. Much better.
I straddle his waist, sitting to face him. Putting both of my hands on his shoulders, I flip my hair so it’s all spilling down one side of my face. We both can’t stop grinning. His hands are rubbing my thighs as I lean down to kiss him. I suck on lip, and trail kisses down to his neck, then up to his ear. As I’m nibbling his ear, he gasps. Just as he isn’t expecting it, i grind my crotch against his already-hard dick. Connor reacts immediately, putting his hands on my hips and pushing me harder onto his cock. Even with us both still wearing pants, the feeling is too much for me. Fucking fuck fuck. I’m irreparably wet. He’s irreversibly hard. I throw my head back as we continue to gyrate, and try to gain some control. Connor uses this newfound position to lift my shirt over my head, and throws it aside. I’m only getting used to the cool air before he reaches around to unclasp my bra, letting my tits free. "Oops," he says, smiling again and giving no warning as he ducks his head and take a nipple into his mouth. I’ve given up trying to keep a rhythm now, and submit to the pleasure he’s allowing me. I arch my back against his mouth to provide better access, and keep my hands entwined in his hair. He lays his tongue flat against my areola , and licks the nipple for a quick second before it stiffens. He swirls his tongue around and around, pausing briefly to plant a kiss here and there. Then he takes my nipple into his mouth, and bites lightly, as his other hand pinches my other nipple. Then he switches to the other one and does it all over again. At this point I've wrapped my arms around his neck and head, refusing to let go. He takes this as opportunity to once again grab my thighs. As I feel him standing up, I wrap my legs around his waist, and carries me across the room as I lick his neck and sloppily suck on his earlobe.
Connor puts me down on the table. As he’s still standing between my legs, I try to take his shirt off. He pushes my hands away one more time, stepping away from me. For a moment, we look at each other. There’s a window next to us, and the sun is pouring in as I sit on this table naked from the waist up. My legs are dangling off, not quite reaching the floor. He’s standing a foot away, with a growing redness on his neck where I’d bitten too hard. My hands did a number on hair. We’re both breathing heavily, and this 10 seconds of pause to collect ourselves drills in the raw sexiness of the situation. No more smiling now. We’re looking at each other like this moment is what we were born for. With eyes still locked, I reach a hand out to him. He grabs it, and comes back to me, once again standing between my legs. Our fingers are entwined as he kisses me properly. Not with the sloppiness of before, but carefully, deeply. The kind of kiss you’ll remember when you’re 80 years old. He pulls away, and pushes my hair out of my face. We look at each other. Connor smiles, and just like that, the romance is gone. We’re hungry. He pushes me back to lie on the desk, and still standing, leans over to kiss me one more time. Then his hands grope my breasts, as his licks his way down to my stomach. He uses his teeth, and leaves me whimpering as I try to keep it down. His mouth kisses every rise and fall of my body, and his hands continue rubbing my tits. He stands again, this time to get my jeans off. He maintains eye contact as he unbuckles then. Then, he wraps his arm around my waist to lift it as he pulls the pants out from under me, and peels them off of my legs. As he goes across the room to get a chair, I take off my soaked underwear, and lie down for him again. He drags a chair to the end of the table, positioning it between my legs.
He begins teasing me, kissing my thighs and knees. He sinks his nails into my skin, and claws my leg as his lips blow on my cunt. My body has never ached for someone before. But right here, right now – I’m aching. Writhing. Squirming. Dying. I need this. I’ve thrust my pelvis up, and my heart is pounding as I wait to feel him.
Nothing.
I lift my head and look at him. Past my tits and struggling hips, I see his face looking at me patiently, innocently.
Nothing.
"What?" I say, wondering what on earth he could be stopping for.
"Beg." He replies.
I groan, and rub my face with my hands, frustrated beyond words. "Connor…"
"Beg." It’s a whisper this time. I feel his nails grazing my inner thighs, then moving to my leg. He begins writing his name onto my skin with teasing fingers as he continues to look at me.
"Please…"
"Please what?"
"Connor, come on. please.I need you. Fuck, I need you, you fuck. I need you over me and on me and in me and -"
Suddenly satisfied with the answer, Connor kisses my soaking pussy. "You’re so wet," he mumbles. "Fuck you," I reply. He smirks once more, and I lie my head down and grab my tits as he licks the length of my vagina. The feeling is explosive. His saliva feels good to my burning cunt, and my senses soar. I can feel my blood rushing, my body submitting itself to him. Shifting for a better angle, he uses one hand to open my swollen lips to him. and quickly finds my clit with his mouth. He uses his tongue to plant the faintest touches around it. I moan again, and can feel my body shaking with thirst. He moves down again, to my dripping cunt, and laps up the juices as they give. I’m whimpering with pleasure as I wrap my legs around his head. Connor finally pulls my clit into his mouth, sucking lightly. I scream, and he quickly lifts my legs and slaps my ass with his open hand. Hard. My skin stings, and the hurt feels so fucking good. I look at him, and there’s no hint of playful Connor here. His face is animal, and his features seem unrecognizable as they cloud with desire. He stares at my ass, and the red mark growing on my pale skin. Satisfied with leaving his mark, he turns and does the same to the other cheek, this time slapping it harder, covering more skin. I gasp with surprise, and the pain turns to pleasure as I devote my body to this creature of lust.
Connor moves back between my legs, and wastes no time with teasing. He thrusts two fingers inside of me, and as I cry out, sucks on my pussy lips, nibbling greedily. My breath quickens, and working fast, Connor pumps his fingers in my cunt. Curling them up inside of me, he puts pressure on my G-Spot, and I can feel myself about to cum. He turns his head and kisses inside my thigh as his fingers fuck me. They go hard and deep, until Connor decides to add a third. He’s stretching me out. I feel every inch of him in every inch of me. I hear the rhythmic slap of his hand against me as his fingers slam into me. At this point, my back is arched against the table and my hands are tangled in his hair. Faster. Harder. Wetter.He turns his head to bite my leg as he decides to allow me release. He focus on my spot, twisting his fingers as he strokes.
It begins. I feel my legs shake and my mouth produces an inhuman groan. I feel my body roll into orgasm, I feel the tension release, I feel my cunt trap his fingers as it gushes. There’s so much cum, and Connor’s attempts to catch it all fails. He underestimate himself, and I soak his face and the front of his shirt. A minute passes. He looks up at me, and I see my orgasm dripping from my lips as they curl into his smile. My body has stopped shaking, but I’m still breathing deeply. My sense are still alert. I feel my heart beating against my chest, the cool air hit my cunt wear Connor’s mouth was before, feel his light fingers as they rub my feet.
I turn my head to the side, looking out the window. The cool table against my burning skin feels incredible, and my sweaty skin welcomes the slight draft. My eyes close, and all I can remember is a quote I’d read years ago. "I feel like an animal, and animals don’t know sin, do they?"

This got long fast. Feedback more than welcome. I can finish the story if y'all would like in a separate thread, this was just becoming way too lengthy.

forgonewilde

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
40705 best toys for kittens... have a peek here 2015.10.16 4
40704 Building Blog Site LarryField42603600 2015.10.16 31
40703 Bernie Sanders' Campaign Is Dealing With A Significant Threat MaximoBurges629 2015.10.16 6
40702 Taylor Swift Able To Turn Beachfront House In Rhode Island?Benefits Potential|Indoor Pools Around Des Moines|Ceremony Share And Spa Heater Using A Systematic Strategy|Berkeley Senior School Pool Sealed After Learners Supposedly Begin Losing Body Hair SheltonEddy70986295 2015.10.16 4
40701 All Clear For Take Off For Flight Hold-up Compensation Claims. Myrtle447461006 2015.10.16 3
40700 The Longtime Costume Designer For CBS' Hit Drama NamStephensen75506545 2015.10.16 11
40699 I Upright Stirred Rear To Great Britain Afterward 20 Old Age Overseas - Here's Everything That's Changed JacintoStoate51 2015.10.16 14
40698 Selecting Rapid Plans Of Michael Kors Bags JackieLindstrom74101 2015.10.16 19
» Jana Irrova - Ten Simple Facts About Local Pussy Pics Explained ChandraG200567204 2015.10.16 20
40696 Heavy Duty Media Roll Cart LyndonLloyd852033 2015.10.16 7
40695 El Arqueólogo Que Descubrió El Primer Arte 'Sapiens', Nicholas Conard, En España MaricruzCraddock25 2015.10.16 14
40694 Colchon Muelles Ensacados ChasFincher493963 2015.10.16 12
40693 Brunette Shaved Pussy - Big Pussy Lips Pics For Great Sex CelindaFornachon809 2015.10.16 6
40692 O Ring (Seals) From Germany PhoebeO3314360302 2015.10.16 16
40691 Michele Frazier8 Guidelines For Assisting Your Children Deal With Bullies BillieCvg508073 2015.10.16 12
40690 Shaved Bbw Pussy - Three Solid Reasons To Avoid Erotic Bikini Girls CelindaFornachon809 2015.10.16 9
40689 Wytheville VA Traffic Attorney County Lawyer, Rushing Attorney, Virginia DUI Lawyer, VA Speeding NelsonCanipe2413116 2015.10.16 132
40688 Shaved College Pussy - Key Pieces Of Pretty Little Pussy Pics IslaBradberry9255473 2015.10.16 16
40687 Belts And Eyewear RainaWysocki992092 2015.10.16 9
40686 Speeding Ticket And Traffic Ticket Penalties In At DMV.org JeanettDiggles1722 2015.10.16 1039
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0