casting sex The first semester of college, I had classes at 8am every day of the week. So when I got to come home on break. I was excited to not really have casting couch videos to get up in the mornings. I could sleep in, lay in bed with my laptop and generally not make much effort to do anything. With my parents at work, and my sister's high school not being on break casting couch bollywood yet, that first week I could really relax as much as I casting couch in bollywood wanted. The first couple of days, I slept in until the late afternoon. On Wednesday, for whatever reason, I woke up around 9:30 and was surprised to hear casting couch 18 music, which must have been coming from my sister's room. I walked across my room and opened the door. Across the hall, her door was open just a couple of inches. Before I could yell out to her, she walked, wearing only tight, dark-colored jeans and a black belt, over to her dresser and pull open the top drawer. My sister is about 5'8" and, maybe, 130 with long brown hair, almost always in a pony-tail. While her stomach isn't toned, it looked absolutely flat from the side-view I had. Her breasts were very cute and they hung just a bit. Without a bra, the top took a flat run out form her chest down to light pink nipple. From the nipple, they quickly curved under, giving a sexy crease under them, and some nice bulging out to the sides. In a bra, they looked like they'd firm up and show off ample cleavage. It was a startling, and very sexy, sight. I held quite in a doorway for a minute while she pulled out a couple of bras from the drawer: black lace, a nude push-up, a green sports bra, a red sports bra, a full-cupped black bra. She looked them over for a few seconds and dropped all but the last one back in the drawer. My sister walked away from the dresser and back behind the door, so she was out of sight. I blinked for a few seconds, taking in what I had seen. I did not expect her to have such a nice body. Being away for the semester, and the summer before traveling with friends, I didn't even remember how slim she was. She rarely wore very tight fighting shirts, so I hadn't realized how nice her breasts were. After a few seconds, I shook my head a couple of times to clear it and walked down the stairs to get breakfast. A couple of minutes after I started to dig into my cereal, the music stopped and my sister bounded down the stairs into the kitchen, now wearing a t-shirt for whatever band she was listening to. She threw open the fridge and ducked behind the door without even noticing me. A couple of seconds later she popped back up with an apple and did a double-take when she saw me at the table. "Oh, you're actually getting out of bed today?" "Yeah. What are you still doing home?" "I've got a free period first thing in the morning on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Since I'm a senior,, I don't have to even go into school until about 10. Oh shit," she said as she saw the clock behind me. It was 9:45. "I've got to run. See you." She darted from the kitchen to the living room, then out the front door. I quickly heard her start her car and drive off for school. I finished my cereal and went back to my room. I screwed around on line for a couple of minutes, before my vision from 20 minutes ago creeped back into my mind. I wonder how big her breasts actually were. The couple of girls I dated in high school, and the one I had started to see now that I was in college, were pretty flat chested – the largest was just barely a B. I looked up from my bed, out across the hall, and into her room. I could easily just go check. But that'd be pretty sleezy to do, right? Who cares, no one would know. I got out of bed and tip-toed across the hall to my sister's open bedroom door. I don't know why I was trying to be sneaky, no one was home. I pulled open the drawer slowly, and reached in for the nude push-up she had taken out earlier. I found the tag and it was bigger than I expected: 38-C. Seeing that number, I felt the blood rush south a little bit. I put the bra back, and pulled out a few more to look at. There were a couple of nice, simple Victoria's Secret bras, similar to what she ultimately picked out to wear, but not too many ones that I'd consider "sexy" bras. Just the push-up and the black lace one. Most of them were white and black sports bras, with a few brighter colored ones. While poking around her bras, I could feel myself getting more turned on. I opened the next drawer down in the dresser and discovered her underwear drawer. I've never really cared for thongs, and was happy to see not one in the drawer. There were a couple of plain silk black panties, a few cotton ones with various designs, and a large number of boy-shorts of different colors. I smiled as boy-shorts were my favorite cut of panties on a woman. I loved how they give form to each ass cheek and how an ass just peaks out of the bottom of them. Sis had good taste. I pushed the panty drawer closed and took a look around the room. It hadn't changed in years. Her bed was against the wall next to the dresser. Across from the bed was a desk (with a window to the backyard on the wall between them). A book case was next to the desk, and then space where the door swung into. While in front of the dresser, I stood right in front of her closet door. A smirk came to my face, and I pulled open her closet door and dropped my eyes right to the floor to a large pile of dirty clothes. Taking knee, I rifled through them a little bit. Among some random tee-shirts, a few pair of jeans, and her Sunday dress (it wasn't a church-thing, she just like to wear dresses on Sundays), I found another push-up bra (black with clear straps), a neon green sports bra (I remembered seeing the straps of them when I got home Friday night), a green and red stripped thong (boo), Wonder Woman cotton panties, and brown-gray boy shorts. Grabbing these, I walked from the closet to her bed and sat down on the patch of sun coming through the window. I saw a slight glisten from the crotch panties. Holy shit. They were wet. My dick began to strain against my pajamas. I quickly flipped them inside-out and saw my sister's juices pooled in the crotch. The color of the panties hid the wetness, but there were clear white streaks inside of them. I rubbed my dick through my pants with one hand, and used the other the bring them to my face. I inhaled deeply and drank in the smell of my sister's dirty, wet panties. As I pulled out my dick, I stuck out my tongue and pressed it to the fabric. It was sweet, with just a little hint of being acidic. The texture was little too thick for my taste, but I was still loving every second. I laid back on the bed and dropped the panties right on my nose while I peaked around for a tissue box. I wasn't going to last long. I grabbed some tissues from the box on the night stand and just barely got them over my dick before I came hard while my head swam in the smells of my sister's panties. I got up, threw the panties back in the closet, pushed around the clothes a little bit, then closed the closet door and left the room. I screwed around online for the rest of the morning, rubbed out a few more thinking of my sister, then hung out with my parents when they came home from work. 1GkDsM7 Bro_Story 1Str9FV 1Str9FV[21 comments]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
3619 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo FosterHoltze071 2015.10.17 5
3618 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo AngelMoses3445182371 2015.10.17 7
3617 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo SantiagoKolios241412 2015.10.17 9
3616 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo AlfieGibbs1529760 2015.10.17 11
3615 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo BeulahVrh251100497 2015.10.17 3
3614 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo DianHeidelberg417 2015.10.17 4
3613 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo KimBdq4472551065 2015.10.17 5
3612 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo IvanHuddart1253 2015.10.17 10
3611 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo NoelBalfe93790306336 2015.10.17 10
3610 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo AnnettaFewings33 2015.10.17 11
3609 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo VickieReddy458723992 2015.10.17 7
3608 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo FosterHoltze071 2015.10.17 3
3607 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo Minerva09X102069278 2015.10.17 8
3606 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo AlvinSumpter725140955 2015.10.17 10
3605 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo MarianaSceusa2009 2015.10.17 11
3604 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo XYCFranklin628000 2015.10.17 5
3603 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo KurtisHumphreys5 2015.10.17 1
3602 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo AshleeRosenberg14710 2015.10.17 3
3601 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo JohnetteGosse778398 2015.10.17 12
3600 Acusan Formalmente A Argentino Que Encerró A Su Mujer Y También Hijo Gertrude70Y7014193 2015.10.17 1
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3037 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0