Gorgeous Naked Girl - Sexy Teen Fucking Pics

by Jim748030880714256082 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

naked teen girls videosAnother throwback story. I had it bad for Stacey, we hooked up a couple times but it never quite worked out. I would help her out various ways, but there was always someone else she wanted. Just how it goes sometimes. Anyway... I get a text from Stacey saying to come over to the house that Desiree was house sitting at and we'd all go out to the mall, dinner etc. I replied back saying I would and I'd be over. I made it over and headed upstairs. When I get to the house there's Stacey ready to leave, Desiree was in the bathroom. Stacey tells me that were waiting for a couple of friends to show up we'd all go out soon. Stacey left the master bedroom to make a phone call to see where everyone was. I sat an office chair thinking, this should be a FUN night, time to move on. Desiree comes out of the bathroom after her shower. About Desiree, early 30's, she's just over 5', shoulder length strawberry blonde, D tits, always tan, a bit chubby but carries it amazing. She was always very physical, flirty. Being 18 then I would think how her longtime boyfriend was a lucky man. They had a history of breaking up and eventually getting back together, they were a bit open too come to find out, she was 2 weeks into a bad breakup/cool-off. She was wearing a white tank top, no bra (letting her huge tits hang), and black panties. Desiree walks over drying off her hair, sits on the bed, always the one to read a situation, really looking forward to tonight huh? I say yup, can't wait... She said that she caaaan't wait either. She vents a bit about her for now ex and how this night was Stacey's idea, and didn't want to go out. I tried to be positive about going out could be fun. Desiree stands up, and walks softly over to me and hops up on my lap and reclines against me. At this point I think OK she's just being her usually over flirty, grab ass self. Never before has she been like this though, I start getting hard. I still had my hands on her sides from her jumping up, she takes my right hand lightly and puts in on her right hip under her panties, she leans all the way back and says, I really want to stay here tonight, we exchange a quick sensual kiss. I slip my left hand up her shirt and cup her breast while kissing her shoulder. She melted, started rubbing on me for a bit of a lap dance. Stacey and two guys who were coming started coming up the stairs, we stop what we're doing before they walk in. Stacey eyes us when she and couple guys come in the room, checks her MySpace etc, and asks if we're coming or not. I sit there stunned at the turn of events for the night. Desiree tells Stacey we're going to stay you guys can go on ahead, come back for us, I quickly agree almost not believing it.. She looks a bit stunned and awkward and says she'll be back in a couple hours. They all leave, finally. Desiree turns around straddling me, and tells me we can make our night better here. My 18 year old hormones were raging, I was game for it, she was ready and I was more so. We both lose our shirts I instantly go for her huge tanned tits, burying my face in them, I've been eager to see them never thought I would. I couldn't get enough of her small, perky nips. She moaned and rubbed against my cock hard pressed against my pants in approval. She smelled so good fresh out of the shower. I kiss up her breasts, up her neck, kiss sloppily. I make my way to her ear lobe and grab her thick ass. She bears down hard on my cock and goes for my ear lobe, sending shivers through me. Desiree then stood up, and I followed her lead, she undid my pants, as we deeply kissed. I reach down her panties, and start rubbing her clit she breaks kiss arches and moans. Her hands find their way to my cock and she begins to rub my tip, working back to my balls as we kiss. Next she turns away friskily, walks over to the chair we got away from bending over the back of it. I walked over kissed down her back starting between her shoulders, down her back she gasps a bit as I get closer to the small of her back... I begin to pull down her panties, she stops my hand walks over to the bed laying down on her back, her generous tits falling to her sides a bit, her feet up on the edge. I follow Des puts her legs out for me to walk between, I do she keeps them apart I reach to pull off her panties. She allows me this time, and I see her wet pussy, completely bald except for a small patch of hair, inviting me. I kiss down her legs and I reach her wet pussy and slide a finger in to rub her g-spot while licking her pink clit. Her moans become intense, her wetness keeps increasing. I rub quickly on her g while twirling on her hard clit. She starts pulling my hair, shaking, clamps her legs on my head. She arches her back moans and I feel a bit more wetness come... She releases her legs from my head I stand up she moves back on the bed spreading for me. I climb up and rub the tip of my cock around her pussy feeling her juices. Desiree, moans, reached down saying get it in already, grabbing my cock as I slide into her smooth pussy. It was so wet and smooth, her huge tits when pressed together were something. I sat up angling my cock to her g spot to thrust, her moans became more intense the faster I pounded, her tits jiggling as she held them up. I reached down and rubbed her clit, grinding became more furious. I felt her pussy clenching a bit on my cock. I leaned over and explored her massive tits again, kissing her nipples, flicking them, I went back up to her ear, and her moans were so loud they had to be heard outside. She began to give me a hickey on my shoulder. I normally I'd pull away from this but it was so fucking hot in the moment... She finished I then went for her tits and began returning the branding favor (putting it a bit down on each tit so she could hide it... Sort of on her and she got more into it, moaning pulling my hair. She pulled me down and told me to come inside her and fill her up. I leaned up pounding her fast and hard, I could feel my orgasm, coming, and I her legs wrapped me tight as I came hard inside her. We laid there satisfied in the moment for a bit.. Pull out and watch my cum spill out. She laughed about having to shower yet again, I told her I wouldn't mind helping. We lay there a bit longer and take a groping hot shower, but time is running out for that encounter everyone was going to be back soon... jtz1228

Articles