Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Shit. This is wrong. I know it's wrong. I should not be doing this...but I invited her in here and I knew what was going to happen...or did I? We just kissed for the first time yesterday, ever so briefly. It took weeks to build up to that. Why would I think it would suddenly accelerate...and why does she have to be so fucking gorgeous? Attractive women smile, talk, and flirt with me all the time, but I don't pursue it. I consider myself to be an attractive guy (http://ift.tt/JKAFN), and it makes sense. But I don't ask for or take phone numbers or contact info. Why? Because I have someone. That's why. She knows I have someone. Shit. She comes closer, and the fear dissipates. Looking at her lips shuts my moral compass down. They're beautiful. Full, and from yesterday's experience, I know how soft they are. So, I wait as she closes the gap, and pushes herself up on her toes (I'm almost a foot taller) to put her mouth on mine. If any shred of fear was still there, it's gone now. She can actually kiss. I mean it. She pushes her lips so firmly but so gently onto mine, and now we're lost to the screaming elegance of it all. Our mouths move over one another, and our tongues are tickling and teasing eachother. She tastes delicious, and I don't want to taste anything else. So, I keep moving my tongue around hers and my lips just as gently but firmly against her lips. And then her question jars me just past the fog into reality, but barely. "Do you want to lay on the floor?" she asks. I come through just enough to realize there were other reasons this might not be the best idea: there were people working on the other side of walls, and what would happen to my paycheck, if we get caught?...Fuck it, you know you're gonna say "yes" to wherever this is going. Just fucking do it. "Yeah." I manage to get out in a tone that I hope comes across as breathy and confident and not meek and unsure. I fumble for the sweater that I keep in my office, and place it on the floor, as a makeshift blanket. I automatically lay down, because from her lead, her eagerness, and her eyes, I can tell she's someone who likes to be on top, and I'm more than ok with that. So, she straddles me and leans over, continues to kiss me and, ever so slightly, starts to grind on the solid mass of my dick (when the hell did I get hard?) through our jeans. But not for long... She sits up and slides down my legs, and she deftly undoes my belt, button, and zipper. She pushes up on her feet and grabs the top of my suddenly unfastened denim, I lift my hips and ass off the ground to oblige, and she yanks them down to midthigh...and that's more than enough for her needs. To my amusement, I see her pause for the slightest beat. Weeks earlier, I had jokingly told her that if she ever saw my junk, to be nice about its size, implying a lack thereof. She was seeing now that I was not lacking at all. Unlike most men, who can only talk the talk, I have the benefit (curse?) of actually being well endowed. But it doesn't stop her much, because after that quarter of a second, her eyes get hungry, and she opens her beautiful lips and mouth, and takes the fucker all the way with her lips now resting on my man jewels. Holy. Fucking. Shit. From there, it's game on. Her mouth keeps sliding up, with her tongue pressing just enough on the under side of my shaft, and sliding effortlessly down for the length. Up and down. Up and motherfucking down. Oral doesn't usually get me to climax, but I'm rethinking that right now...but I don't have long to think on it. She comes up for air and asks, "Are you ready for sex?" "FUCK YES" resonates in my brain, but the execution of communicating that only comes out as a nod...smooth man. She hops up, and if I thought she was gorgeous before, it was nothing compared to how she looks as she slides her jeans and panties off in motion and stands tall. All I can do is just absorb what I'm seeing. Naked from the waist down, she was magnificent. Her pussy is pristine and waxed. She has fair skin, with hips that have the right amount of curve to make me lose my load by staring at them too long. For such a slight girl, she has some curves on those hips and and ass that wasn't about to quit coupled with some deceptively long stems. Again, her eagerness breaks the pause, and she eases down, grabbing my erection and easily sliding it into her body in that fluid way she moves. Speaking of fluid, I can't imagine that I'll ever feel a wetter woman than her in my life ever again. She's gushing. Seriously gushing. From there, she leans over for some more kisses and immediately sets her clit into my bone, wasting no time getting what she came her to do. I mean, this girl wanted to fuck, and nothing was about to distract her. In between the random kisses, her breath quickens and the moans start. I love it, but shit. Just shit. I hope the walls are hiding it. Otherwise, I just lay there and watch. Her beauty and sex appeal are off the charts, and I want to look at it all and touch it all while it's here on top of my body. I had no idea this was how my day would go. As I'm laying there, smelling her, tasting her neck, and feeling her drip all over my nether regions, I sense it. Her breath is even faster, and I think the moans are up a few decibels. "I'm close," she says. I know. Don't I know. And in no time, she holds her breath, leans over, slows, and starts a long moan. I pull her close and try to gently say "shhh" in her ear. I mostly do it, because I want to feel her body as she's cumming. I love the uncontrollable vibrations shaking her every fiber. I love that she's enjoying it. It means that I'm enjoying it that much more. I give her a moment. I'm so goddamn ready, but I know she felt it deep and needs a moment to recover...it's just the gentlemanly thing to do. But after a few minutes, she slides off, and rolls onto the sweater, lying on her back. It's my turn. I try to mimic her fluidity and gently part her legs while easing my throbbing appendage into her well lubed slit. I'm sure I'm not being as poetic as her fuck game, but I don't care. I thrust and thrust and thrust. I'm not rough. I'm never rough. It's not my style. But I push in firm and even. I let her stay on her back, because I think she needs the rest, but after a few minutes, I ask her to get on her hands and knees. That's how I like to cum. Let me see those curves from behind, girl. From there, I slide in and enjoy everything that has transpired. This beautiful woman is letting me do fantastically amazing things to her body. I never knew I could be so lucky. And of course, it all culminates. I try to keep it firm and not rough, but I let it flow. And flow it does. Waves of cum spill into her over and over. And I roll off trying to catch my breath. We both just lay there. Shit. This is right. D_of_Legend

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
43960 Ways To Get A Motor Vehicle Repair License In CT NickMattison9041 2015.10.05 11
43959 The Advantages Of Commercial Roofing Contractors LKRJackson593655 2015.10.05 11
43958 If you bosch 5312 re... FredricDavid1898 2015.10.05 11
43957 Usage A 'Fake' Area To Get Cheaper Airplane Tickets. WandaSummy70844968 2015.10.05 11
43956 Porsche Available For Sale. VanessaThalberg287 2015.10.05 11
43955 What You Don't Know About Roof Contractors PamSeabolt1539798 2015.10.05 11
43954 Motor Profession Insurance Coverage Discover The Most Effective Deal. http://www.ateneoloja.edu.ec/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=235660 2015.10.05 11
43953 Cumbria Sewage-disposal Tank Draining Services South Cumbria & North Lancashire TraciWaldock246799384 2015.10.05 11
43952 Clarifying Uncomplicated Plans For Metal Garages CatharineHudgens6416 2015.10.05 11
43951 Wastewater Therapy System OCBGladys58161488 2015.10.05 11
43950 Introducing Quick Programs In Executive Homes Realty, Inc. KariScruggs25041012 2015.10.05 11
43949 Top Advice And Tips About Downloading Tunes LeilaXdw50926446285 2015.10.05 11
43948 Markeese Cummings Punched Child Woman. SkyeBertram6376186 2015.10.05 11
43947 Every Little Thing You Need To Know About Music Downloads RoscoeCastillo4162 2015.10.05 11
43946 X2 Samui Resort EdwardoSharland25 2015.10.05 11
43945 Nikki Seashore Resort Koh Samui BeauHorrell050172 2015.10.05 11
43944 The Ultimate Solution For Roof Replacement That You Can Learn About Today Cynthia066782081 2015.10.05 11
43943 Ruthless Salvatore Ferragamo Platform Quilted Pump Black Strategies Exploited ElinorLoe62161974 2015.10.05 11
43942 Cod Ghost Prestige Hack CarsonWjq63309094223 2015.10.05 11
43941 Fusion Money Overview SherrieHuggins10 2015.10.05 11
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0