Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Hello GWS. It's been a few months since I last posted a story , and although it didn't do too well, I had tons of fun writing it and sharing it with the internet. It was a cold dark night. My cell-phone buzzes as I'm sitting ass on my PC at home. It's Blake; the psycho sex addicted weirdo from work. " Dude come over tonight, you won't regret it ". I had been working with Blake for a year at a restaurant while in-between jobs. Blake was a smooth-talker with all the ladies at the restaurant, hooking up with multiple waitresses and women that worked at the mall nearby in turn making all the other dudes look like amateurs. He was a very average looking guy, probably 5'9, short hair, green eyes, not in shape but not out of it either. He had a way with words and body language, to this day I think he was the only natural pick-up artist I have met in real life. But he was also kind of psychotic , getting in fights all the time and been arrested too. I'm a 6'1 215lb slightly muscular white guy with a shaved head ( military reserve ). His fiancée I met one random night at a house party at their apartment. Jessica was hot thick white girl. She was 5'5, probably 150 pounds in all the right places. She had a FAT-ASS ( perfect in every way ) that no one could look away from, nice thick thighs, beautiful huge DD tits and a sexy face and smile. As we were partying and taking shots I noticed Jessica was not afraid to be slightly flirty and touchy on me around Blake. We went outside after the party ended and it was just us 3, and Blake commanded her to show me her tits. Without hesitation she pulled up her shirt ( she had no bra on at this time for some reason ) and my eyes feasted upon the most heavenly large DD tits I'd seen to this day. She quickly pulled her shirt back and smiled. But this was not the day I would be graced with banging with beautiful specimen.... A few months later I get a text from Blake. Which is weird because we had stopped working at the same job a few months prior. I'm thinking " what does he mean I won't regret it ?" , then I snap out of it and about 10 seconds later I realize he wants me to fuck his fiancée. I tell him "On the way" and hop in my car – we both knew what was going down, no other conversation was needed. Blake texts me a different address than his apartment, so I'm curious and ask him where's that. He tells me it's Jessica's parents house, then proceeds to tell me they're out of town for the weekend. I pull up and meet Blake outside. He's waiting there for me smoking a bowl, and offers me a hit. I refuse – instead I smoke a cigarette to calm my nerves. He tells me to be completely silent when we enter the house and don't even say a word. I walk past pictures of Jessica's family, sisters college photos , a happy family on vacations, pets ect. I enter the room. Jessica is bent over doggy-style with only a blindfold and a pair of panties on. She was so hot and perfect I instantly get a raging hard-on from my 5 and a half inch cock. We both start feeling her perfect bubble butt up. Spanking her and just having our ways with her. She's loving it, moaning and asking " who is this" in a sexy curious way. We both say nothing and Blake takes off her panties while I make-out with her. We escalate very quickly with my cock in her mouth and he's in her pussy in doggy-style. She takes me dick instantly in her mouth, giving me a very enthusiastic blowjob. She's getting absolutely jackhammered by Blake and as it gets rougher and rougher I start gagging her with my cock. She is moaning and going insane with pleasure and then she removes her blindfold and says " I KNEW IT WAS YOU! " I smile back and her and continue to gag her with my cock without saying a word. After about fifteen minutes I finally cum in her mouth and she swallows like a good girl. I hear her say " that's enough for now, I'm getting sore". Blake instantly shoots back with a " what the fuck, you swallow another dudes cum but never swallow mine, are you serious? ". I get very uncomfortable and start getting dressed as they continue to argue. I walk downstairs and outside to cool off in the cold weather and possibly consider leaving. Blake and Jessica walk out in good spirits. She comes out in these booty-shorts hugging her fat-ass and thick thighs. They seem to be in a better mood and we start conversing about random shit and they light up a bowl. About an hour into the conversation Blake tells Jessica to sit on my lap. After the ordeal inside I was slightly worried, but it seemed like that was behind us. She's grinding on my cock and then I tell them we should go upstairs again. Jessica's face lights up and I could tell she wanted my cock inside her. As soon as we get upstairs we throw her on the bed, caressing and removing all her clothes. After about 45 seconds she is butt naked and I start putting on a rubber. The moment I had been waiting for, I stick my cock in her beautifully pussy. As I'm pounding away in missionary, she's looking me deeply and intently in the eyes. I realized this must be Blake's fetish, because he is just sitting there watching me and her fuck away like rabbits. I stop about 15 minutes in and pullout and take off my condom. Jake steps in and immediately enters after me , and I get on her side and jam my cock in her mouth. This go-around is even more intense and raunchy then last time, so I get a little more brave with my deepthroating and gagging. I bring it up a notch and start face-fucking her sort of rough to get on the same level as Blake, because he is hammering away at her like a maniac. She keeps yelling that she cant take much more and I could see her body shaking- she must have been having multiple orgasms. When I momentarily take my cock out of her mouth she is whimpering and yelling for more cock, so I oblige and give her no way to breathe out of her mouth, only her nose. This goes on for about 15-20 minutes, endlessly thrusting the back of her throat with my hands gripped on her hair hard. Back and forth, back and forth with no regard to her poor throat as my balls smacked against the side of her face. I noticed at one point I had one of her hairs stuck in my watch , so I quickly pulled it away and accidently ripped it out and she moaned loudly. I finally couldn't thrust anymore so I blew my second load in her throat and retreat to a couch nearby in the room to rest. Blake then switched positions to where I was, and she's sucking and throating his cock. Blake points to her pussy , so I happily oblige. I only eat her out for another 15 minutes before she says she has to stop. We both laugh and chuckle and told her she was a " pro at handling two cocks " to which she smiled and thanked us. She mentioned that she had to get up early for work, which Blake fires off " you should tell them you're gonna be late because you stayed up all night taking two cocks ", which we all share a laugh. So I get dressed and give her a hug and him a hand-shake and walk out the door never to hear from them again. End everquestnerd [1 comment]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
4072 Aged Boy's Physical Body Found In Mississippi Stream. http://www.codeproject.com/Members/premitpoham1976 2015.10.04 5
4071 Aged Boy's Body Established In Mississippi Stream. http://hasanuddin-airport.co.id/commercialtender/index.php/id/q-a-2/general-q-a- 2015.10.05 5
4070 Age Washing Tasks For Kids VetaStaggs7400904615 2015.10.17 4
4069 Age Washing Tasks For Kids ErmelindaCarreno 2015.10.18 5
4068 Age Laundry Tasks For Kids RollandM415446624437 2015.10.17 14
4067 Age Laundry Tasks For Kids JulissaJessep80 2015.10.17 7
4066 Age Laundry Tasks For Kids PiperMcEvilly046 2015.10.17 5
4065 Age Laundry Tasks For Kids ThanhKippax311241781 2015.10.18 12
4064 Age Laundry Duties For Kids LeomaZuo4083401 2015.10.17 8
4063 Age Laundry Chores For Kids GenevaC61574026 2015.10.17 42
4062 Age Appropriate Washing Tasks For Kids RosalindGaskins9 2015.10.18 5
4061 Age Appropriate Washing Tasks For Kids AdriannaLuu344715723 2015.10.18 2
4060 Age Appropriate Washing Duties For Kids PoppyMontero51603098 2015.10.18 7
4059 Age Appropriate Laundry Duties For Kids SilkeLyman13183025290 2015.10.17 9
4058 Age Appropriate Laundry Duties For Kids SamiraKenneally31 2015.10.17 11
4057 Age Appropriate Laundry Chores For Kids CharleyK941927461617 2015.10.16 7
4056 Agario Hack For Invisibility Swen44L2215284703256 2015.10.03 4
4055 Agar Io Hack On-line agar.io hacks chrome 2015.10.05 8
4054 Afterwards Former Deuce Weeks, The Single Has Alternative To Flap It Gross. This Means Extending It Another 14 Years - Unity More Two Weeks If You Want. Simply With From Each One Bi Weekly Period, The Stake Range Is Over Again Added. Apparently That QuentinBaley67641297 2015.10.16 11
4053 After Sandy, Some Dump Homes, While Others Search For Offers YaniraFalcon840 2015.10.17 20
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3017 3018 3019 3020 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 3026 ... 3225 Next
/ 3225
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0