Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Southern rapper T-Discomfort is one of those ideas that you either love or hate.a great deal like Sprinkles cupcakes or the television display It's Usually Sunny in Philadelphia. But at least this 7 days he's giving aspiring hip-hop artists (or followers that love to lean back again and nasally sing "cash mun-ney!") some thing to appear ahead to as they begrudgingly return to ASU courses.

Hip-Hop artists are performing it themselves. Authors are publishing their own publications. Anybody with a quality Hd digital camera and the starvation for cinema can make a movie. And you know what? Because of the rappers from London internet, there is no lengthier a middle guy needed distribution reaches to your viewers.

The other great purpose to come is Just Ice. He's been around the hip hop game because the 80's and has been releasing influential hip hop albums. he lately made an album with DJ Premier. Just Ice got his rep from being a dj that digs through the crate. If you want to listen to that heat, the good hits that you know and even some you might have forgotten from hip hop's previous, this is your dj.

I try to bang house this point everywhere I communicate. Not only do you have to function on ya skills on the mic, on the turntables (these of you who still get down like that), behind the mixing board, you gotta make sure you got ya head sport with each other as well. You gotta study everything you can. A lot of effective individuals in business will inform you Knowledge Is Power! Nicely it's also accurate about the music company.

A few voices have been heard that dare to call their website and sponsors to react. Amongst them has been African American poet Maya Anjelou. In her customary dignified and refined manner Maya gracefully lambasted the rappers in an interview on CNN. Are there any other voices out there like this one? We are waiting.

For a lengthy time the term Christian Rap seemed to be an oxymoron. The mainstream music scene was inundated with gangsta rappers touting the advantages of hyper-materialism and exalting misogyny. All along, nevertheless, Underground Hip Hop was becoming richly developed with acts like The Cross Motion and the Grits with reputable lyrical skill and socially accountable content. Those acts have given way to Dallas' personal T.R.I.G.G.A. His current EP, The Unexpected, reveals a combine of Soiled South beats, melodic R&B and an MC unafraid to communicate his reality.

SS: You have some deejaying dates coming up, one on February 2 in my hometown of Chicago. What's it like for you to deejay at clubs and contact the individuals?

The Promise sounds like a mix of everything that Fellowship has done. Some tunes are grainy and have a tape feel, and some of them are extremely well sonically created. We just shot a video clip and we haven't carried out a video clip in eighteen years. It was a journey. My son is twenty-years old and he was born when we experienced our first video. I was looking at these guys and an overpowering sensation of respect arrived over me. It's been some difficult times for all of us. Everyone didn't go platinum over the many years, but it doesn't mean you should quit rhyming. Platinum is not the factor. If you're doing some thing that you adore to make a living, make certain you love it and make sure you do it. It's now what you do it's how you do it. This was a good job interview it kind up uplifted my spirits. It reminded me that I AM SOME-Physique!

XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0