Sex Chat Rooms Free - Best Six Tips For Free Male Cams

by ZaraGeorgina65564 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

my free web cam.comI know I don’t have as much sexual experience as the other people on this subreddit. In fact, I am still a virgin. Still that doesn’t stop me and my boyfriend from having a lot of fun. A little info on both of us: We are both 18, and we’ve been dating for 6 months. I was his first kiss, and he was only the third guy I’ve ever hooked up with. We kissed a few times when we were drunk even though we still told everyone that we were just friends. Those first few times were sweet and romantic, even a bit boring for me. As I said, I was a bit more experienced than him, I had been groped and touched before so I naturally wanted those things to happen with him, plus more. This changed when we started dating officially. He slowly started to get more confident. As time went by his kisses became more passionate, leaving each of us breathless at the end of every make out session. Then gradually he started moving downwards. First a few shy kisses on my neck, then a few polite bites, then strong sucking and finally one day he got to my boobs. Now, he is definitely a boob guy. The first time he touched my tits he was like a child getting the toy he wanted for Christmas. Soon he was kissing and sucking my nipples as if he had been doing that his whole life. I also started getting more confident. The first few times I just dared to touch his bulge with my fingertips, but soon I was sucking his dick, and even though inexperienced, I was eager to learn. But my favorite blowjob experience happened one week ago. We were out with some friends and we got some vodka. Now, the bottle wasn’t enough to get any of us super drunk, but I was more than tipsy, and judging by the increasing passion in my boyfriend’s kisses, so was he. Soon he was pulling me closer to him and grabbing my butt, without paying attention to all of our (male) friends who were practically staring at me. I knew that they were jealous of my boyfriend and wanted to get a chance to fuck me. Okay, maybe not all of them, but at least two of them were already so hard, I could see it through their pants. The sight of all of these boys getting hornier and hornier because of me, just turned me on even more. But I knew that we would have to be alone to go further so I asked him if we could go in the abandoned house in our neighborhood, where we usually go when both of our parents are at home. We aren’t the only people who know about that place. A few stoners sometimes go to smoke weed there, but other than that, it’s difficult to run into someone else. Luckily that night the place was empty. I told my boyfriend to lean on the wall and I unzipped his jeans as fast as could. I love giving him blowjobs, and in that moment I was dying to have his cock in my mouth. I started by swirling my tongue around the head and giving his shaft a few long licks. I raised my eyes and I saw the biggest grin on his face. Seeing him so turned on just made me want to tease him for a bit longer. I traced his whole length with small kisses starting from the base. When I got to the head I started sucking for a bit, then kissed it some more. He seemed so helpless, being teased and yet enjoying it, and that made me even hornier. I let out a small moan while my lips were still wrapped around his dick. This drove him wild and he couldn’t take it anymore, so he lightly pushed my head towards him. I took him inside my mouth, only a small part at first, stroking the remaining length with my hand. Then I went deeper and deeper. His breathing started to get heavier (he is not very audible) and I sucked and stroked him for a long time. Usually he finishes very fast, but this time he lasted longer because of the alcohol. He pulled out his cock out of my mouth and leaned in to kiss me, while pinching my nipple. Then he said "Let me see how deep can you go". So I took him in my mouth again slowly going lower and lower until I started to gag. "Are you okay?" he asked with a worried tone in his voice. I gave him a smile and reassured him I was alright. "How about you help me get deeper?" I added. I didn’t need to say that twice. He grabbed my hair and put his cock in my mouth and started pulling my hair, then pushing my head. Each time he pushed a bit deeper and soon I got used to the feeling of his cock deep in my mouth. Of course, it didn’t go as far as deep throating, but it was still the deepest I ever managed. After one minute of this, my boyfriend finally whispered that he was about to cum, when we heard some voices. Turns out, our stupid friends decided to smoke weed and they were just about to get in the house. My boyfriend told me to stop what I was doing, so we wouldn’t get caught, but the thought of our friends being close just made me work with my lips, and my tongue and my hands like a maniac and in 15 seconds, just as they were about to open the door my boyfriend filled my mouth with cum. He pulled up his boxers and zipped up his jeans, and I got up and cleaned my knees from the dirt. It was the first time I swallowed. firstluv9

Articles