Thai Pussy Pic - The Justin Bieber Guide To Shaved Thai Pussy

by BettinaMcQuillen posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

shaved asian pussyI’m an alpha type. I don’t teen shaved pussy mean this to brag. But I’m confident, attractive, smart, strong. I never was shy around girls and I had my fair share of exploits through college.
My wife isn’t the type you would immediately think to pair me with. When we met, she was a smart, overachieving, shy A grade student. She was pretty, but didn’t really know it. Hair tied back, clothes would be plain and rarely show off her great legs or bum. She was the typical geek student.
I fell for her slowly, at first it was some friendly competition, she always scored above me in class, but only just, so I would joke with her that next time I would beat her. I could tell she was into me, and I think I enjoyed being the cool guy she had a crush on. Then we started studying together for the upcoming exams, and next thing you know, I was head over heels for a girl who was several stations below me in terms of the social hierarchy. She was the shy girl who scored one of the cool guy’s on campus, and we graduated only the next year and by then, none of this stuff really mattered. A few years later, we got married.
So I hope you understand now when I say I’m not the usual cuckold type.
Well, one day my wife, Rachael, tells me that an old friend is in town. What is his name? Simon she says. I was surprised. She rarely had any male friends before me, I ask about hi, she says they used to be close in highschool, drifted apart in college but kept in touch, haven’t seen each other in years. I ask more questions, and she teases me "jealous?". Eventually she brings up an old Facebook picture, and I’m less jealous. He’s just another one of her old nerdy high school friends. Skinny, clearly a bit awkward, and I think nothing of it.
So they arrange to meet for a coffee at our house, I leave them to it, neither worried nor interested enough to be present. As it happened, the afternoon at work was a quiet one, and bored out of my mind, I decided to head home a bit early. Im sure Simon is a nice guy, and meeting Rachel’s old friends eventually sounded more appealing than being stuck at work for another few hours so I pack my bag and walk home.
I walk into the kitchen from the back door, I see two empty cups of coffee in the dining room, but no one is there. I get a suspicious wave over me, but I think nothing of it. I look through most of the downstairs, but find no one home. I should really call out right? But I get curious. I walk upstairs, quietly, as if I expected something, but convincing myself I didn’t.. I hear movement from our bedroom. I walk over to it, peeking through the door. My heart sunk.
My wife lying on the bed, arms around Simon, kissing him intensely. They still had their clothes on, but they were kissing passionately. His hands rubbed against her back and left breast as she held him tightly round the neck. Her legs were wrapped around his. There was the gentlest of dry humping as they were mixed in wih each other. I knew the look of intense desire and passion from my wife, I had seen it on me.
I was immediately turned on seeing her like this. Part of me wasn’t even angry, but the jealousy certainly made me hotter for what was happening.
I kept watching through the crack in the door, not sure what my next move must be.
"Ooooh, come with me?" Simon said finally breaking their kiss. "I can’t! Don’t be stupid" Rachel responded. "Why not? I will give you everything."
"I love him. I don’t want to leave him". She said this earnestly, but gently, as if she was breaking bad news to a puppy.
I could seem him tense up, then start kissing her again, with even more passion than to begin with. He then stepped back, took off her top, and she let him, then started kissing again. Kissing her neck, and her collarbones, and down to her breasts which he pulled out of her bra. He unclipped it as she moaned as he took her nipples into his mouth.
He broke off the kiss and stepped back, taking his own t-shirt off, and undoing his jeans. She took the opportunity to pull down her skirt and her panties, and kissing off her slip on heels. She was naked in front of him, and I couldn’t help but start rubbing my cock seeing another man drink in the sight of my wife.
There was a moments lull as Simon took the site in, before he walked over to her as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Please…" he simply whispered. I could see her smile at him, then sit up and closer to him, leaning down, and then taking his erect cock cameltoe pussy pics into her mouth. She slipped off the edge of the bed as she started sucking him. She was a good sucker, terrible to begin with, but with practice on me she got better. He was reaping the benefits. He was smaller and thinner than me, which made me think, she must be even better on him, being able to suck in more of his cock. He moaned quietly, eventually holding her head and brushing their hair away from her eyes.
Then he pulled out "I’m too close". Rachel smiled at him and stood up.
The prick Simon was fucking my wife’s mouth but could barely handle it for a minute. She started kissing him again, let her hands explore his, he did the same. He started pushing her onto the bed, and they both lcimbed on awkwardly while still locked in an embrace. It was an indescribable betrayal, to see her naked with another man on my bed, but it was incredibly hot too. I needed to see more hot sexy pussy pics of it. Eventually, the kiss stopped, she laid back and opened her legs to either side of him. HE went down, and kneeled between her open legs, and started licking her. It was amateurish. He was clearly inexperienced. But she seemed to love it nonetheless. I could see her hands on his hand, her head cocked back in pleasure, her feet resting on hs thighs as he licked like a dog between her pussy folds. Then he got up again, and asked "can I go inside now?". She pushed him away with her feet, a kinky smile on her face. Her toes stroked up his chest to his mouth, he took it slowly in his mouth, savouring the taste. I could see her other foot just resting by his cock, tickling his balls. HE used one hand to grab her foot and rub it as he sucked it, the other hand to grab the other foot and he started guiding its slow stroking of his cock.
Then put both down, and then leaned forward, on all fours, cock near my wife’s pussy. "I love you" he said to her. "I know" she replied. He wentinside her, and I could see as she shuddered as it entered. He started pumping wildly as my wife put her legs in the air, her pale milky legs around his darker skinned olive body. They writhed and panted as he pounded into her. It could barely have been a few minutes, and I could see him grunting, screaming, close to an orgasm. The carnal sight was too much for me, the hand which was stroking my cock watched more intently as my wife was explored by another man’s cock, a lesser man. I watched as they kissed intensely, smacking lips together, her red cheeks and her sweaty forehead. Her beautiful thighs hugging his body in a warm embrace of sex.
I jerked my cock until I came in my own pants, timed almost perfectly with his guttural moans and slackening pace that made it clear he had just cum inside my wife. They lay in silence as I watched. She brushed the hair from his eyes affectionately, and they kissed again. He collapsed beside her. They seemed content. This was difficult to watch, and the sexual rush of my own subsiding, made me want to get out of there. I crept back downstairs and left teen shaved pussy the house, going for a long walk and trying to clear my head.

indigoelephant

Articles