Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Feels pretty good to share my experiences, so heres another. I was 26 and single at this point, having broken up with my gf from my other story just over a year before. I was sharing a house with an engaged couple who I had been friend with for a couple of years. Kelsey was 20-turning-21 and Miles was 28 at the time. Theyd been together since Kelsey was 18 and she came from a similar background as me; a devout religious family which resulted in an explosion of sexual experimentation after her first sexual experience. Kelsey, however, had lost her virginity to Miles and was happy to experiment with him and only him. Save for two specific moments. The most noticeable change was her figure. When Miles and Kelsey had first gotten started dating she was quite flat-chested. A small A-cup, which Miles was into. She didnt have much of an ass, but she had long brunette hair, brown eyes, full lips and wore a sensible pair of glasses that made me think of the barista/librarian fantasy I had at the time. Once they started having sex though, Kelsey was at least a D-cup within a year. I have no idea how or why, but she was and I wasnt complaining, especially since most of the tops she owned at the time were from when she was flat chested, resulting in a lot of tight fitting clothes for a while. Wed lived together for a while at this point an were comfortable around each other. Miles was a lot more vocal and open about sex while Kelsey was still a little shy and didnt talk about it much. Id heard them having sex plenty of times. Wed even gotten drunk a few times and Id noticed their hands in each others pants or up Kelseys skirt when they thought I wasnt looking. It took a little while for Kelsey to build the courage to experiment with voyeurism, but when she did, I noticed. She started using the main shower more, which I noticed since they had the room with the en suite. I didnt mind though, since shed constantly leave the shower in a low-cut, white bath robe with it open just enough to show off her cleavage. Occasionally Miles would join her and Id hear them fuck. Sometimes after they left Id go to use the bathroom, needing to jerk off at that point, and notice her fading ass print on the counter top or come home from work and hear them scurry from the kitchen to their room while I pretended not to notice them dashing naked through the house. I eventually started trying to make less noise when I got home, hoping to catch them. For a while though, Miles stopped being part of her experimentation. Shed come into the living room in her robe while I watched TV and bend over to pick something up, her robe being short enough that I could tell she was naked underneath but long enough that I couldnt see anything else. Or shed leave her room in yoga pants and a sports bra, bending to show off her cleavage or leaning over me to grab things, letting her breasts rub against the back of my neck and shoulders before winking at me and walking back to her room. A few times, when she left, I though I heard her moaning, masturbating in her room. It got serious when she started leaving her door open when she changed. Her door was at the end of the hallway. I couldnt help but see in when I walked to my room and I was greeted by the sight of Kelsey facing me, door wide open and wearing nothing by a white bra as she unhooked it and let it fall to the floor. I had no idea what to do so I just said Hey and continued to my room, while she winked and said Hey back, but the image was forever in my mind. If you have any questions with regards to the place and how to use live sex web cam, you can get hold of us at our own web-site. D-cup breasts, trimmed, soft pubic hair, glasses and that wink. She looked like AmberCutie with smaller nipples. It was perfect. It continued from there. Shed walk naked from the shower to their room now and Miles would typically follow, clearly turned on by it all. The guy was ridiculously endowed, too, maybe nine or ten inches. The size that makes you wonder How does she take all that?! and a girth that seemed impossible. My 7 inches felt small by comparison. And thats when things took off. I started coming home to Kelsey sucking Miles cock on the couch in the living room. The first few times Id retreat to the bathroom to jerk off, but around the 4th time I stayed to watch. Shed typically be clothed, on her hands and knees with Miles cock snaking out of his pants while she sucked. She was no sword swiller and couldnt take it all and I was impressed she could accommodate his girth, but she did it, licking the head and shaft, massaging and sucking his balls and taking as much as she could in her mouth while her hands picked up the slack. I ended up going to my room, grabbing a condom and coming back to jerk off while I watched. The first time I watched, she swallowed his load when he came and then asked if I wanted to watch something with them. The second time was when they fucked in front of me. She stopped sucking, got up and went to their room, coming back with fluffy pink handcuffs and cuffed Miles hands behind his back before pulling off his pants followed by her own red panties with black lace, keeping her plaid skirt on. She told Miles to lay back on the couch and straddled his face, facing me while Miles started to eat her pussy, moaning as she watched me jerk off, moving her hand to stroke Miles cock, caress his chest and pinch his nipples. Pretty soon our eyes had locked and she was taking off her baby doll tee. She was there, getting eaten out by Miles wearing a plaid skirt and red bra with black lace, looking at me the whole time as she unhooked it and let it fall to the floor, driving me crazy as I jerked off harder and faster, losing the condom in favor of feeling. That was when she got really experimental. She beckoned me closer with a finger, mouthing the words Come here. Autopilot engaged and I was next to her. With Miles face buried in her pussy and obscured by her skirt and ass, Kelsey began to stroke his cock until he began to moan. With her other hand, she motioned me to be quiet and started to stroke my cock at the same time. Taking Miles cock in both hands, I watched her massage his balls and jerk him off as the couch squeaked while she moved her mouth to my cock. I helped guide her as I felt the warmth of her lips wrap around me and she began to bob her head, sucking my cock deeper with each stroke. One hand stayed on the back of her head while my other hand played with her tits,, pinching her nipples and making her moan louder, causing Miles, still presumably unaware, to ask muffled if she liked that. She took her lips off my cock, moaned a yes and gave me a wink before lowering down and sucking Miles cock in a 69 for a few moments while I moved back to my original position. I then watched as she lifted her self, dropped her skirt and straddled his cock, sliding him in slowly. Predictably she couldnt take him all, but I positioned myself better to watch her bounce on his cock, moaning as she did until he came, getting up to unhand cuff Miles as him cum ran down her leg. From there we went about our evening. I finished jerking off and I watched them fuck a few more times over the next couple of weeks in various rooms They way Miles put it, Kelsey wanted to try it and he liked showing off, so it was a win-win. A couple of weeks later though was when we fucked. Miles was at work and we hadnt down anything together since shed sucked my cock. Shed finished having a shower and I could hear her using her vibrator with the door open. I was single, horny and loved it, so I went to watch, only to find her in my room instead of hers. She said something to the effect of Wanna help? and my dick took control. I was naked in seconds, laying on my back while she bent over me with her lips around my cock while she fucked herself with her vibrator. To her credit, she deep throated quite well, her nose resting against my stomach a few times for a couple of seconds each time. The first time shed sucked my cock shed tried to be discreet, but this time she was free to have fun and it was incredible! She had perfect control of her teeth and could use her tongue in ways Ive rarely experienced, hardly surprising given the girth she was used to. It wasnt long before we were on our sides, 69ing, vibe in her pussy while my tongue licked her clit while she made the cutest, sexiest moans and whimpers. Soon she was pushing my head away, telling me to wait, rolling on her back while she sucked me and took control of the vibe again and clenching her legs together as she started to cum, squirting on my bed and biting the shaft of my cock and she moaned before laying there, breathless. After a moment though, she was grabbing me and guiding me between her legs. I was surprised to find her hot, wet pussy to be so tight, given the cock it was used to accommodating, but that was a momentary thought before I went to town, fucking her as deep as I could while her legs wrapped around me to hold me close while she moaned before pulling me close and kissing me while biting my lower lip. That was when I pulled out and spun her round on her hands and knees, sliding my cock back inside her pussy as I fucked her doggy, grabbing her hair with one hand and her amazing tits with the other. We fucked like animals, my grunts and her moans filling my room, the house and probably our yard as they mixed with the slap of her ass and the sound of my bed hitting the wall as we fucked. I could feel myself getting close and told her to say my name, the sound of her screaming Danny! over and over pushing me over the edge as I buried my cock insider her and came inside her pussy as she collapsed on the bed while I fell on top of her, panting. When we were more composed, we lay there and talked. We agreed it was a one-time-only thing and she admitted shed wanted to know what it was like to have someone inside her who fit better. While she said it hurt less, she said didnt say that it was necessarily better, just better not to have to worry about depth all the time. 6 months later, Miles and Kelsey were married and in a new place while I found a new place too. Ive watched them a few times since, but theyve moved pretty far away. To this day its still one of my favorite jerk off memories. Tobmaw

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
22587 Myntra Online Shopping Shop, Only A Click http://thom.bloggagratis.se/gilla/?url=http://nikepromocodes.kinja.com/the-benef 2015.10.15 5
22586 How You Can Make A Rainforest Diorama. CoySugden63857784 2015.10.15 5
22585 Business Opportunity From Home Mlm Marketing Saves The Day marketing3263to 2015.10.15 5
22584 Decomisan Sábanas Y Jergones Insalubres En Conocidos Hoteles CathrynArida34008 2015.10.15 5
22583 Get The Perfect House By Using These Tips ArlieHardman0423 2015.10.15 5
22582 Il Améliorer En Premier? FranciscoJordan91 2015.10.15 5
22581 ¿Arreglar, Desguazar O Bien Hundir? BillyMannix0857462 2015.10.15 5
22580 5 Basic Actions Making Certain You Could Pay For Your College Education AlizaN414577659454 2015.10.15 5
22579 children's toys for t... CelestaGamboa244942 2015.10.15 5
22578 WHAT EXACTLY ARE Genital Pores And Skin Tags? (With Pictures) CristineLancaster0 2015.10.15 5
22577 KissRisk.com MarcellaPape357028 2015.10.15 5
22576 Is Education Extremely Important? EveretteBalderas15 2015.10.15 5
22575 Mattress Reviews (PHOTOS) DeloresChapa12860759 2015.10.15 5
22574 best toys http://www... ValorieSliva080186 2015.10.15 5
22573 How You Can Repair All Kinds Of Car Problems - By Advance Auto Parts KaliRenfro5481452 2015.10.15 5
22572 Children Under A Hand Tree Paint. https://www.diigo.com/profile/sockgypteloo1987 2015.10.15 5
22571 Summer Job Ideas For Teens And College Students GaleFolsom18012 2015.10.15 5
22570 Cubre Colchon Viscoelastico Alejandro32584222532 2015.10.15 5
22569 Rick Perry Said He 'Never Elevated Taxes' While Acting As Texas Governor. That's Not The. food52.com 2015.10.15 5
22568 Cars. KatherinaEleanor 2015.10.15 5
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0