Girl On Cam - The New Angle On Mlifs Just Released

by GenaBritt3667938 posted Oct 16, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

web sex freeIt’s not often I get to go on a vacation. Just to be able to sit in my beach chair and enjoy a cold Budweiser while my feet dig in the sand below me is so relaxing. The sun almost too hot to even enjoy like I want to as my skin has become so sensitive to the rays over the years. The beach is fairly packed as it’s the start of summer, and a Monday so plenty of new faces. A few families here and there and a few couples lying about. I look back down to my sketchpad as I continue my drawing. I find myself blind to what’s going on around me as I enjoy the shade under my umbrella. I look up for a few moments and see the waves coming towards the beach, just then I notice a woman walking up towards the water. I try not to stare at her soft silky legs as a man walks close behind her. I can’t help but notice her breasts as she turns just slightly around to tell him to walk in with her. I came to the beach alone, my girlfriend not being able to make the trip. Usually that would make me mad, but, in moments like these, it would seem as more of a blessing. I watch her ankles get lost in the salty water as her body tenses up. When she makes it waist deep she turns around with a face that says the water is a bit colder than she expected. I can’t help but notice the effect this coldness has had on her breasts, her nipples almost poking out of her light blue top. I look down at my sketchbook, glad that it’s covering my lap. I feel my cock growing by the second, pushing the pad up further and further. It feels good without any boxers beneath my swimming trunks. I look up again to see the sunlight glistening off her hot body. I can tell that she wants her man to come up and hold her in the water but he seems more interested in the waves and the water around her. I want to just walk into the water and pick her up with her legs wrapped around my waist, not caring about any of the bystanders on the beach or in the water. But … that wouldn’t go over too well I’m sure. Instead I keep on working on my drawing until I see them both coming out of the water. Her curvy body is dripping, looking even better than before. I see her glancing over in my direction but I cannot see what exactly she’s looking for. I look over and see two towels that weren’t there when I first got here. When I look back up I catch a glance from her, I look her straight in the eyes as I give her a slight smirk. She sheepishly looks down for a second as I think she finds me as attractive as I find her. I try not to look over too much as she picks up her towel off the blanket just 15 feet away from me. She dries herself off a bit and then instead of putting her towel back down parallel to her husband’s she lays it diagonally. She gets down on her knees and looks right up at me as she lowers her chest down to her towel. Her breasts pushing against the sand underneath as she gets comfortable. She smiles at me once she’s comfortable, knowing that she’s giving me such a heavenly view. This vacation keeps getting better by the minute. I open up my legs a bit as I reach for my beer, taking a sip as I turn the page in my sketchbook to a fresh one. With her arms folded in front of her body she rests her chin on them and looks up my way, feeling the warmth of the sun on her back. I start to sketch on the next page … she knows exactly what’s coming to be on that page. It’s as if she enjoys being a model for a complete stranger. With her husband laying down the opposite way reading a book, completely oblivious to his flirty wife, I start to draw my new muse. I find my bulge becoming increasingly irritating in my pants as it’s becoming almost too large to contain. The drawing is coming along as I capture her curves, not missing an inch. Then she decides to throw things off a bit by undoing the back of her bikini and letting the strings fall to her sides. She slowly pulls the top out from underneath and lays it down next to her. It seems as though I’m the only one noticing what’s actually going on as dads are building sand castles with their kids and other families are listening to music … or just closing their eyes to enjoy getting their fresh tans. She brings her hands up just a little and rests her upper body on her elbows, which lifts her breasts up just a bit. I watch her nipples slowly come into my view, almost asking to be sucked right then and there. She watches me adjust my pants and sees me move my cock to the other side of my trunks to get more comfortable. Her eyes light up as she sees how big it is. I watch her lower lip disappear underneath her upper lip as she slowly gives it quite a sexual bite. I put my sketchbook down and finish off my beer, trying to let my cock slowly go back to its normal state. Minutes later I decide to get up and head down to the water, making sure I don’t have a bulge poking out in front of all these people before making my way. The water feels good against my warm body as I dive right into it. I’ve always enjoyed swimming in the ocean and bodysurfing when the waves permit. I lay back in the water and let my body float to the top, feeling the warms brush under me and carry my body up and down, over and over. My ears fall underneath the water and I hear nothing except the waves rushing underneath the water. Just then I feel something brush against my hand. I open my eyes and swing myself upwards to stand on my feet. It’s her, continuing her walk out a bit further. I say to her, "You startled me a little bit there. I didn’t hear you coming." She replies, "That was the plan." I walk slowly behind her, she lowers herself in the water so only her head is visible above it. At this point I don’t even care who’s watching from the beach as they probably assume we are a couple. I come up behind her and pull her hips towards me in the water. Her ass rests in my lap as my hands circle around to her front. I slide my hands up her chest and grab ahold of her large breasts. She moans as I play with her nipples just slightly. "I thought you were just going to tease me all afternoon." She says, "Well you gave me no choice once I saw what you were packing underneath." I slide my hand down her stomach and give her a nice shake between her thighs as I get close to her ear and tell her, "Come meet me once I leave the beach. I’m at 204 Beachside, just two blocks back." She turns around and slides her hand down my trunks, "Are you going to give me that cock if I do?" "After you’re good and ready. Think you can get away from him for a bit?" She gives my cock a good squeeze and says, "I’ll manage something." She lets go and slowly makes her way back to the beach, laying down right next to her husband as she kisses him on the cheek. Oh if he only knew. I wade out in the water a bit longer and then head back once I’m able. I pack my things up and make my way to the boardwalk, giving her one last look as I turn around before continuing my way. I make it back and put down my things outside and open up the outside shower. The water is nice and warm, washing all the excess sand off my body. My swimming trunks hanging over the doorway, almost as a sign that I hope she’ll see soon. With my body almost entirely cleansed I stand and just let the water hit me. pardonthebulge [1 comment]

Articles