Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

hot live sexHey everyone, been lurking on reddit for awhile, but now that I've found this sub I feel inclined to share. A little bit about me, I'm not quite an exhibitionist, but I do like to engage in risky behavior. This usually means just going without panties/bra. I'm fairly discrete about it so the 'excitement' is usually all in my head. Other people can't really tell. Nothing much happens in most of my outings, but I'll share one I have fond memories of. First off, introductions are in order. There's me, Crystal (a nickname), and my friends, for whom I will not be using their real names. Ben – my friend. Dave – Ben's bestie. Summer – Dave's bottom bitch (that's a good thing, right? His girlfriend is what I mean). Okay, so it's the weekend on a breezy autumn day. We all went to Ben's house to hang. Meeting up shortly after lunch meant that the sun was out and the weather was warm, and I decided to wear nothing but a light dress and flip flops. I didn't know Dave and Summer too well at this point so I was a bit excited to be hanging around unfamiliar people in my risqué outfit. The time spent at the house wasn't too eventful, some chatting, tv, board games. I let myself feel a little turned on but kept it in check as I didn't want to get carried away. Now, we're there for a few hours and the sun has begun to set. I wasn't planning on staying too long anyways, but Dave and Summer wanted us to all go out for a night on the town. What the heck, the night is young and so am I. We open the door and a chill hits me through my single thin dress. I hadn't thought I'd stay so long so I didn't bring any outerwear. Ben sees me shiver and offers me an old jacket. I take it, and then decide I should relieve myself of some fluid before heading out. Jacket in hand, I make my way to the bathroom, and this is where the fun starts. As I finish up, I stare at the jacket, and my heart beats a little faster as a tiny bit of adrenaline pumps through my veins. I clean up and quickly strip my dress off, and try on the jacket. I goes partway down my thighs. If I kept it zipped up, nobody would know I was only wearing a jacket. I open the cabinet under the sink, and hide my dress behind some cleaning supplies. Buzzing with adrenaline, I step out of the house and join my friends. Oh, and I should also mention that Ben keeps a stack of napkins in his bathroom. Why? I don't know, he's weird. There's already toilet paper and a hand towel, so what are the napkins for? Anyways, I don't look a gift horse in the mouth, because I grabbed a bunch of those and filled the pockets of the jacket with them, as I had predicted I would need them for...reasons. Stepping outside, the wind fills the over sized jacket and I feel a tingle as I get the full-body experience. I step into the car, discreetly placing a napkin on my seat in order to prevent a 'mishap'. Tonight is going to be fun. The first stop of the night: the movies. What movie did we watch? I do not know, I wasn't really paying attention. The dark of the theater was perfect for me to feel like I was totally getting away with being a perv. The theater had a smattering of people in it but wasn't completely crowded. I put my feet up on the seat in front of me, to the point where if someone were in front of me there'd be little to the imagination. Knowing that, and knowing that my friends were sitting right next to me, was a thrill. I did the thing where you pull your arms all the way in and leave the sleeves empty, and I ended up touching myself and enjoying my nakedness under the jacket. At one point Dave got up to use the bathroom and I pulled my legs down right quick, and then hoped nobody would get suspicious at my overreaction. Next, with the movie having eaten up a hefty chunk of time, we had to grab some grub. We drove around for a fair bit until we were able to settle on a place that was okay with everybody. A rather hole-in-the-wall joint, but popular. So popular, in fact, that we couldn't find parking anywhere near, and ended up parking about 2 and a half blocks away. The walk there I kept my arms inside the jacket, folded around me, and pretended I was making the trek naked. We get seated eventually, but it had to be outside. These chairs that the place had, my god. Basically a metal grate converted into a stool. I wiped it down as much as I could without looking weird, and sat my naked ass on the bare, cold metal, wind freely blowing where clothing manufacturers did not intend for it to. What made it worse was that the stool was kind of raise to accommodate the higher tables, meaning that while my little bits were still well below eye level, they were higher than they had to be. Luckily no one decided to sit on the ground right next to me, so I kept my dignity. After that, nothing much happened. We walked around town a bit, the idea of going to a club was floated, and I firmly shot that idea down, knowing that I couldn't take my jacket off, and Ben was tired anyways, so we headed back. I retrieved my dress, returned the jacket, and left, secure in the knowledge that I had made a clean getaway. I caught a cold shortly after which I'm pretty sure had to do with me spending a night on the town basically naked, as the jacket was too spacious to be warm and I was fucking around anyways, but it was well worth it. I know this story seems a bit tame compared to the usualy stuff you guys get, so I hope you guys enjoyed it! Crystal1996 [5 comments]

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
42360 Does Using A Guy Bun Make You Go Bald? EpifaniaSchiassi346 2015.10.16 8
42359 Email Advertising And Marketing Isn't Busted (Yet), However Copyblogger Found A Better Way. HermineSorlie20 2015.10.16 5
42358 Transform Law Office BradfordPhipps2 2015.10.16 8
42357 Pool Maintenance And Service SheltonEddy70986295 2015.10.16 6
42356 Los Reguladores Globales Relajan Una Norma Clave Para Los Bancos CathrynArida34008 2015.10.16 4
42355 Economics Malaysia. trade insurance car 2015.10.16 20
42354 Naked Old Women - You Don't Have To Be A Big Corporation To Have A Great Nude Middle Aged Women Sylvia98I8701467 2015.10.16 6
42353 Motín En Prisión Del Centro Andino De Ecuador Jerold73824971327133 2015.10.16 9
42352 Chi Straightener Improvement Goods And Options GiaWhittington25 2015.10.16 3
42351 Pilus Attention Merchandise Advice: Crown 5 Tips For Shampoo EmilioMacDevitt 2015.10.16 5
» Real Live Cams - Up In Arms About Trannycams? ZaraGeorgina65564 2015.10.16 9
42349 Is Recreational Vehicle Living For You? www.diigo.com 2015.10.16 3
42348 L'attaccante In Compropriet Tra Udinese E Genoa BettieChaves256576 2015.10.16 3
42347 Polar Bears May Swim Substantial Ranges, Research FindsIncome And Benefits Potential|Swimmingpool Damage Widespread After Tough Winter|Share & Spa Equipment Services|Germanwings Accident Victims Valued Using Angels And Candle|Dearbornis Outdoor Swimm TahliaVance4164805775 2015.10.16 90
42346 Flea And Ticks Leads To Issues And Avoidance HueyHuey570310659957 2015.10.16 5
42345 Successful Blog Marketing Tips free download auto blog samurai 2015.10.16 6
42344 Learn Oriental Effectively: Motivational Tips For Fun Language Learning Roxana58I0005722 2015.10.16 11
42343 Camas, Jergones Y Mantas Para Perros Más Económicos En Zooplus MadgeMacGregor4 2015.10.16 3
42342 What Sort Of Speeding Ticket Impacts Your AidenSayers44331265 2015.10.16 157
42341 CVC. El De España En El Planeta. Anuario Del Instituto Cervantes Dos Mil Nueve. Presencia Española En Brasil. YBQDirk689702443 2015.10.16 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0