Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
The rain is coming down hard and fast. I'm just glad I have an umbrella. I'm casually walking home from the pub after a couple of beers and some laughs with my friends. As I'm walking past a bus stop I see you taking cover underneath the shelter desperately reading the bus schedule. "The bus won't be running until the morning," I say, "If you'd like I can walk with you and we can share my umbrella." "Oh, that would be great!" As we walk I can't help but notice how tight your wet clothes are fitting. Your tits look particularly appetizing and I can only imagine what your pussy tastes like. You seem so thankful that I figure I might be able to get a kiss and grope a boob when we get to your place. We turn onto the block where you say you live. It's a bit out of my way, but I don't mind. I'm just helping somebody out. Or that's what I keep telling myself. I walk to your door and you invite me in for a hot cup of coffee to warm me up before I continue on to my apartment. "It's the least I can do," you say. I follow you into your house. It's bigger than it looks from the outside. I look around at all the pictures and nick nacks. "So do you live with anyone here?" I ask. "Oh no. It's just me. It's a little big, but I don't mind it." I turn back to face you in the kitchen. Your ass looks so inviting right now. I can't even help myself. I walk up behind you and reach my arms around your body and grind on you. You start to protest, "I don't think you have the right idea ab-" I cut you off by turning you around to face me and kissing you passionately. You melt a little, but you still want to resist. But I want to fuck you and dammit that's what I'll do. I let go of the kiss and put my hand over your mouth so you can't talk. "I walked all this way and I am not leaving without getting some compensation. Understand?" I grab a dish towel from nearby and make a gag out it. No loud screams until they're from pleasure. I hold you still and take in your body. Your eyes are big and show a little fear. Your chest is rising fast and it makes me want your tits that much more. Your legs are pushed close together, but I think that will change soon. I take a hold of both of your hands and put them behind your back. "Take us to your bedroom," I command. You lead the way down the hall. You lead into a room and as I go to turn on the light switch you try to break free. I catch your body in one arm and flip on the lights with the other. This will be tougher than I thought. Your big four poster bed takes up most of the room. I throw you towards it. I close the door behind me and start loosening my belt. I figure you might try to run on me again I need something to tie you up. I grab you and your body is limp like you've given up. I tie your hands behind you and push you onto the bed. I take off my clothes and you still haven't moved from where I left you adult sex cam on the bed. I roll you over and rip open your blouse. Your tits pop out and I'm amazed that you weren't wearing a bra this whole time. I move down to your jeans. Boy these thing are tight. How the hell did you even get into these? I get them down, but not off. I reach under your panties to adult sex cam start fingering you and god your pussy's tight. It takes a while for me to work one finger in. I'll just have to loosen you up a bit with my hand then if I want to fuck you. As I'm fingering you I hear a slight moan. You're enjoying this. I start sucking on your tits while finger banging you. I bite your nipples gently. You moan a bit louder. You moan and squirm. God it's so hot to hear your pleasure from behind the gag. Your pussy is getting so wet, but I've only gotten two fingers to fit inside. Fuck it I can't wait any longer. I need to get my cock inside you. I stand up and you catch a glimpse of my huge cock. You mumble something through the gag. I can see the look of panic in your eyes. "Do you want this cock in your pussy?" I ask teasingly. You shake your head. "Well isn't that too bad." I spit on my dick and try to lube it up before entering. You're as wet as you can get but there's no way I'm gonna fit without a little more help. I press the head against your lips. My hands are on your shoulders for leverage. I press again. And again. And again. I'm making a little headway, and your moans of uncomfort are just making me want this more. Finally I make one good press and fit my head into your sweet pussy. If you weren't gagged your scream would have woken the neighbors. I push harder. God you're so tight. I might cum right now, but I will myself to hold off. I push and push. I slide back, but not out. I don't want to get out of your pussy because I don't know I'll fit back in. I slide back a little more and thrust with all I have. I repeat it. Each time your muffled screams and moans keep goading me on. "Do you like that I'm fucking you? Do you like being used by a huge cock?" I ask. You pause and shake your head. I bet you like it. I bet you like it a lot. After a few more rams I'm finally all the way inside your cunt. I decide it's time to take out your gag. I untie it and immediately put a hand over your mouth. "Do you want this to end?" You nod meekly. "I'm going to cum inside you. What do you think of that?" Your eyes widen and you shake your head no. I remove my hand and meet your mouth with a kiss. My tongue explores your mouth. I slide back and ram my cock into you. Your hips grind on me. Your body likes what's happening. Oh god, I'm gonna cum. I let go of the kiss and thrust hard and deep into your pussy. I know I'm going to fill the entire thing with my hot cum. You scream in pain, but I hear the pleasure in it. I thrust again. And again. On my last thrust you scream that you're cumming and that's all I can take. I cum in buckets. It just doesn't seem to stop. My cum is seeping out of your cunt while I'm still inside you. When I think the last bit is out I slide my cock all the way out. As soon as I pull out the last rope flies out and lands right on your stomach. I dip my fingers in the pool that's forming below your pussy and shove those fingers into your mouth. Your tongue swirls around my fingers licking and sucking every last bit. "You're a fucking whore. You know that?" I put on my clothes and leave. It wasn't until I was walking in my own front door that I realize I left your hands tied together with my belt. Crazy_Gopher

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
42585 Sempre Dall Per FranchescaUllathorne 2015.10.15 6
42584 Http://klyq.co/ - Why Everything You Know About Adult Sex Cam Is A Lie QZJMora97910595 2015.10.15 9
42583 Dark Souls 3 Has Shaped Into A Distinct Beast Right After Bloodborne MarciaMarchand844 2015.10.15 5
42582 Balloonion 3 Star NO Heroes NO Spells Clash Of Clans SonThiele2857577208 2015.10.15 12
42581 Http://klyq.co/ - Congratulations! Your Adult Sex Cam Is About To Stop Being Relevant QZJMora97910595 2015.10.15 5
42580 Adult Sex Cam - Master The Art Of Http://klyq.co/ With These 6 Tips QZJMora97910595 2015.10.15 3
42579 Akron Personalfinance SethKnetes70100480 2015.10.15 4
42578 best toys for 2 year ... TeresaTompson640 2015.10.15 3
42577 Adult Sex Cam - Characteristics Of Http://klyq.co/ RhondaS1262971445 2015.10.15 3
42576 Best Flip Phone 2015. RubinGoforth22516 2015.10.15 3
42575 National Automotive Information. https://food52.com/users/sign_up?next_url=%2Fusers%2Ffind-friends%3Finfluencers% 2015.10.15 5
42574 Http://klyq.co/ - The Hidden Truth On Adult Sex Cam Exposed CharoletteJacques57 2015.10.15 12
42573 The Ultimate Frontier XIFBeulah679007083536 2015.10.15 4
42572 Tesla Secret Generator Book FreyaGarmon83605 2015.10.15 6
42571 Http://klyq.co/ - What Everyone Is Saying About Http://klyq.co/ Is Dead Wrong And Why RhondaS1262971445 2015.10.15 3
42570 Arthur J. Gallagher. trade insurance cost 2015.10.15 15
42569 Oltre All Flessibilit Nelle Capacit Operative LorrieHardin5958803 2015.10.15 6
» Adult Sex Cam - Three Simple Facts About Http://klyq.co/ Explained QZJMora97910595 2015.10.15 8
42567 Sign WilliemaeTasman5394 2015.10.15 6
42566 Pictures Of Shaved Pussies - Five Mistakes In Paris Hilton Pussy Pics That Make You Look Dumb GrettaOmalley3799 2015.10.15 5
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0