by Freya34250904706234 posted Oct 15, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

free camPart one is here http://ift.tt/1zdzzuN
So there I was 2:30 in the morning sitting on the front porch, smoking a cig and waiting for an ugly girl I had never met to pick me up and take me to her house to fuck. Five minutes went by and no Christy then ten minutes and just as I began to assume she had lost the nerve and confidence the safety of the Internet provided a small black sedan pulled over across the street. I gathered my nerve and walked to her car and entered the passenger side.
There she was all 275 pounds of her, no make up, long brown hair, pale skin, giant f cup tits covered by a t shirt and a long flowing skirt. Her hair was wet, which explained why it took her closer to 20 minutes to arrive. After a somewhat awkward hello she pulled away from the curb in silence. Both of us not exactly sure what to say at this point.
We made it a few blocks toward her house when her confidence returned in full force. She reached over and grabbed my wrist and quickly pushed my hand up her skirt to her cleaned shaven pussy covered by nothing but the skirt. She was soaking wet and the heat radiating off of her pussy was intense. She move my fingers to her entrance making it obvious she wanted me to know how ready she was. I tried to put two fingers in right away and it wasn't happening too tight she wasn't lying there. So I rubbed my middle finger up and down her slit gathering her juices to lube it up and began slowly working it inside of her. Once I was knuckle deep the first words were spoken since hello. As we pulled into her driveway she turned to look at me and said, "tonight I'm all yours, this will be a night you will never forget, if you want it take it". And with that there was no turning back.
We quickly jumped out of the car and made our way up to an inside her front door. Once the door was shit behind me she wasted no time and immediately stepped out of her skirt and shed her shirt while walking to the couch. I was a little slower following her taking in the scene here was this very large plain Jane woman who had no problems being completely naked in front of a stranger. When she got to the couch she turned, set down and spread her legs and began furiously working her clit. For a minute I just stood and watched as my cock began to press firmly into the front of my jeans. She looked up with a lust that cannot be described and asked if I liked what I saw and lifted her massive right tit to her mouth and began biting and sucking on her nipple. Time for watching was over I took my shirt off and walked forward losing my shoes on the way. When I got to the couch I pushed back in the seat and reached for her nipples taking one in each hand, gently flicking and rubbing then while she continue ms to rub her pussy. She took her free hand and grabbed my right hand over her nipple and began making me squeeze. I took the hint and began relentlessly pulling, pinching and twisting on both of them with no mercy. I had never had a girl get this excited by have her nipples absolutely mauled. She was moaning loud and yelled for me to slap them so I began smacking her giant breasts and watching them jiggle. "Harder" she yelled so I obliged "harder" and eventually I was brutally smacking her tits leaving them covered in red hand prints. I then decided her pussy needed some of my attention I got t my knees in front of the sofa.
I started working one finger inside of that ridiculously tight hole while I sucked and bit her nipples and she worked her clit. After a few minutes I was finally able to get the second finger inside of her and I went down to replace her hand with my tongue on her clit while working her g-spot with my two fingers. She happily spread her lips to allow me access to her and I got straight to business eating her pussy and finger fucking her. It didn't take long for her to bring out get filthy mouth shouting for me to "eat that fucking pussy" and then she really hit me yelling that I was "going to make this fat bitch cum!" I have to admit that turned me on even more and I went full on assault on her pussy as I began to feel her pulsate and get even tighter around my fingers. And with that she starting gushing, squirt after squirt making the largest puddle I have ever seen. I didn't let you just kept hammering her pussy and she kept cumming and cumming and screaming obscenities. After what seemed like forever the waves of her orgasm began to subside and she said she needed a minute so I sat beside her and we both lit a smoke.
As we sat smoking she began to rub my cock through my jeans and in between drags she would tell me how she was going sick my big cock (note I'm only 7" but it still turned me on to hear that" she said I could fuck her big tits and cover her with cum. Telling me how I was going to fuck this fat slut like there was no tomorrow. I was still a little taken aback by the way she referred to herself, but I was rock hard and ready to see how far she was willing to take this game. So I stood up, butted my smoke and dropped my pants and boxers.
I moved in front of her on the couch and looked down at her as she put her cig out. I grabbed by the back of the head and forced my cock all the way into her mouth to the back of her throat. She took it like a pro, I stayed there and decided if she wanted to be a fat slut I was going to treat her like one. As her eyes began to water from gagging on my cock, I looked down and pulled it out and smacked her in the face with it. I asked her "do you like gagging on that cock you fat slut?" As soon as the words left my mouth it was like she went into overdrive slobbering and deep throating my cock telling how great it tasted. She didn't neglect my balls either taking them completely in her mouth while she stroked my cock. She then pulled off my dick and spit between her tits and laid back on the sofa pushing those huge things together to be fucked. I moved up to straddle her ample breast and began thrusting my dick between them. It was amazing while they were far from perky they were the biggest tits I'd ever seen. I could feel my orgasm building and I wanted to give this girl the facial she had she wanted so I redhead webcam began to move up to fuck her face. As I was moving to get my cock in her mouth she pushed my ass forcing my cock and body past her mouth. Here's more about redhead webcam stop by the internet site. I was trying to adjust and back up as she spread my ass and started licking my asshole! This was a first for me at I was a little uncomfortable with it but I thought what the hell, and just went with it, calling her a dirty slut for licking my ass and grinding into her tongue which just made her more aggressive lick my hole.
nude cam live After a minute or two of this I was ready to blow my load so I pushed back for access to her mouth and began to face fuck her. I asked her where she wanted my load and she popped her mouth off of me and told me to cum all over her dirty face. That's all I needed to hear as I backed off and began unloading shot after shot of hot cum all over her face, in her open mouth and hair. When I was finally spent I lifted myself off of her and looked down at the beautiful mess as she was hungrily scooping cum from her cheeks and sucking it off of her fingers.
She thanked me for the cum. And sat up and told me to not think about leaving we were just beginning. She stood up lit a smoke for each of us and said lets go take a shower and take this to my bed...
This is getting really long sorry part three later if you want it

Gad22