Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

sexy girl nudeMy entire body was tingling with anticipation as I laid on the bed – spread eagle, bound to all four corners of the bed by my wrists and ankles, wearing only my bra and dress. My tights and red thong were somewhere on the floor, discarded a few moments ago. I turned my head, looking at the red cuff that held my hand firmly in place. The colour matched my bra. Suddenly your hand grabbed my chin, and forced me to look back up at you. You were holding the blindfold – also red. "Let’s put this on, shall we?" I knew the question was rhetorical, and obediently lifted my head from the mattress. "I’m noticing a colour scheme here," I said, grinning. The blindfold had come with the restraints, but my red underwear was a happy coincidence. You smiled, and put the blindfold over my eyes. There’s something about not being able to see anything that just makes everything seem more erotic. I suppose it’s because the other senses get heightened, to compensate for the lack of sight. I was instantly more aware of everything that was happening: the slight pressure of your thighs on mine where you sat on top of me, the slight tickle of your hair on my face as you leaned in to kiss me, the feeling of your lips on my cheek. "Good girl," you whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. I turned my head to meet your lips with mine, but were gone already, kissing down my neck, my collarbone, ending where the neckline of my dress began. Not that you would let something like that stop you: you pulled the dress down, my bra with it, exposing my right breast, then my left. I arched up, wanting your touch on me, and you firmly grabbed one breast in each hand. Then your mouth was on my nipple, and I moaned, tugging at the restraints, wanting to grab onto you, hold you closer, but the restraints did not budge. As you sucked on my breast, it was like there was a direct connection between my nipples and my clit, and I bucked my hips up, needing some friction to relieve some of the desire. But your legs and the restraints around my ankles prevented me from moving around too much, and I groaned, wanting your touch lower, but not wanting your attention on my breasts to end either. You sat up, and I heard you rummage through the bag at the other end of the bed. "I want to try this one out," you said. I knew what it was before I felt it on me: the red flogger that came with the restraints and blindfold. You hitched up my dress, baring my stomach, and slowly, teasingly dragged the tips of the straps over my skin. They felt soft. Then they were gone, and before I had time to think about what would happen next, the flogger landed sharply, harshly, on my left breast. I cried out, but you shushed me. "What colour are you, honey?" you asked. "Green," I responded, no hesitation, but I appreciated the reminder to use the safeword if necessary. It hurt, but not too bad, and in a good way, a nice way. I heard you lift the flogger again and subconsciously tried to shy away from its impact. You chuckled lightly at my useless attempt to get away, then struck the flogger across my other breast. I inhaled sharply, determined not to cry out again, but when the flogger landed again and again, I couldn’t keep silent. After some time – I lost count, perhaps six blows – you put the flogger down beside you and softly caressed my breasts. I wondered if my breasts were now red as well, the same way my ass was after you spanked me. It would match the restrains. You shifted from your position so you were sitting between my legs rather than on top of me. Your hands trailed downward over my stomach, and then the leather straps were teasing me again. You dragged the flogger over my pussy, and I instinctively tried to protect myself by closing my legs. I heard you laugh softly, and I started to protest: "no, no, not there, please…" "Aw, just one," you suggested, still teasing me with the tips of the straps. "Just one, I promise. Okay?" I inhaled deeply, then slowly let the air back out. It couldn’t be that bad. I trusted you. "Okay," I agreed. You lifted the flogger again, and I braced for the impact, my breath speeding up. It came down on my pussy with a satisfying smack sound. "That wasn’t too bad, right?" I shook my head, and I wasn’t trying to be brave. The sharp smack just made me want you more, and I automatically lifted my hips, wanting you to touch me. You laid the flogger aside, and put your hand on the inside of my thigh. I tried to move down on the bed, closer to your hand, but you moved it up, your fingers on my clit, where I had wanted them all along. If I hadn’t been so incredibly horny, I would have been embarrassed at how wet I was before you had even touched me, but at that moment I couldn’t care less. Your fingers started moving, and I moaned at the sensation. I moved my hips, already feeling close to orgasm, needing just a little more to get over the edge. But you withdrew your hand, and I let out a frustrated cry. Then your fingers were inside my mouth, and I eagerly sucked them clean, hoping that you stopping fingering me meant you were going to fuck me. My clit throbbed at the thought, and I flexed my thigh muscles. "Open your mouth," you said, and I obeyed. You placed the ball gag in my mouth, and fastened it around my head. Then you took off the blindfold. "You okay?" you asked, and I nodded. You reached behind you again, and I mentally cheered when I saw the pink bag, which I knew contained my favourite toy. You took out the fairy vibrator and held it against my pussy, still motionless. I bucked my hips up at it, wanting you to turn it on. "Is this what you want?" you asked, smiling at me. I nodded, trying to form the word "yes" around the ball gag. The fairy started buzzing, and I felt the familiar vibrations stimulate me. I moaned, and pushed myself closer to the pink origin of bliss. You spread my lips, holding the fairy directly to my clit, and I wailed, the vibrations too much for my sensitive skin. You turned the fairy up a little, even harder than before. I felt my orgasm starting to build low in my stomach. Then you grabbed my breast, pinched my nipples, and I felt like I was going to explode. It was too much, I couldn’t get over the edge, I was so close… Until suddenly my orgasm overwhelmed me, stronger than usual. I screamed through the ball gag, a tiny part of me worried about the neighbours, but that tiny part was quickly silenced. The muscles in my thighs, calves, stomach, everything contracted and I couldn’t hold in the moans and screams that escaped me as you kept the fairy against my clit, forcing me to ride out the orgasm. Then it was over, and I lay limp on the bed, feeling completely spent. You removed the ball gag, but instead of removing the restraints, as I thought you would, you put the blindfold back over my eyes. You kissed my lips. "Prepare for round two in a few minutes," you said softly in my ear, and you stepped out of the bed and walked toward the bathroom. I inhaled deeply, still reeling from the intense orgasm. Oh god, I hoped I’d survive round two... galaxytrees

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
21391 The Constitutional Advantages Of Bail Bonds SilasZakrzewski 2015.10.15 9
21390 Chronic Head, Encounter, Or Neck Pain That Won't Go Absent - Could It Be Tmj? STRVanessa3897094028 2015.10.15 7
21389 Ma Si Tratta Di Pericoli Ormai Quotidiani Per I Cittadini JoyceChumley293554 2015.10.15 9
21388 LED Sign KathrynLevering8208 2015.10.15 9
21387 Michele FrazierHow To Get Your 1St Guitar JonMacklin68350472 2015.10.15 9
21386 Surety Bond - Not A Loan, Not Truly Insurance - What Is It? StarWhitehouse295522 2015.10.15 8
21385 Michele FrazierLearning Guitar Music For Novices AndersonGerman91 2015.10.15 11
21384 A Background In No-Hassle Plans Of Black Ops BradleyMingay682 2015.10.15 5
21383 Ma Gli Oltre 100 Militari Del Compartimento Marittimo Di Imperia HDNMohammed1125041 2015.10.15 9
21382 The Best Ways To Begin Your Very Own Trucking Firm. nerdorgeek.com 2015.10.15 5
21381 Why Did The Obamas Shed Their Policy Licenses? Brittney31171479 2015.10.15 5
21380 Massage Therapy: How To Cope With Transference FXZCara55736692 2015.10.15 7
21379 Methods To Password Shield Folders In Windows 7 AlbertaSamuels270 2015.10.15 9
21378 Speeding Ticket In Florida Christy205774775166 2015.10.15 13
21377 Constitutional Right To Travel Without A Vehicle Driver Certificate Contract. http://www.onrpg.com 2015.10.15 6
21376 Ideal Gaming PC Of 2015 CelsaQ764064870835 2015.10.15 254
21375 Able To Get Real Estate Property? Use These Recommendations! RosarioKastner9 2015.10.15 7
21374 Ventajas De Los Rellenos Naturales En Un Colchón FranchescaPlott86 2015.10.15 7
21373 Marketing Property GregoryTan911330278 2015.10.15 5
21372 Willing To Get Real Estate Property? Use These Ideas! RandyMolinari107 2015.10.15 7
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0