Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
So I originally posted this as a storytelling/re-enactment type thing to 195JmjP/r/gonewildaudio but after only 24 hours I was so mortified by my acting skills that I took it down. It's a story I often chuckle to myself about though so I think worth sharing. And I can explain so much better in this format.
There's a long backstory to this one that gives it context. If you're just looking for the sex get to scrolling. This takes place while I was still in grad school, after my epic summer away that started with 1cGSYtXThe Rugby Player I'd decided to try to settle down, stop having random sex, and if I recall "He's Just Not that Into You" was really gaining popularity. The movie had probably just come out and all my girls were locked into the lessons in the book. So when I met this guy, let's call him Colin (not his name), I was resolved not to play the silly dickmatized girl. It also helped that I was salivating over a completely different guy at the time, a singer in a band, so I wasn't all about hooking up with Colin, at least not in the beginning. Colin was a silver spoon. He inherited Daddy's company so at 25 years old he was already the CEO of a cash cow, living like a complete playboy, driving a sick car, the whole package. He was 6'1", built like a college football player (ok maybe a high school football player, but a lineman at least), and had a baby face that will probably always take 10 years off his age. He was an unabashed womanizer, an attorney's wet dream for a sexual discrimination suit in the work place, and out in the open completely full of himself. I eventually got to know him better and realized what an act that was, but that was the face he presented to the world. I shouldn't have been attracted to him at all. But that swagger, that confidence, it does funny things to me below the waist. To his credit he also had terrific taste in music (a must for me) and a great sense of humor. So we go out for drinks one night and that turns into dating which eventually turns into cuddle buddies with benefits. He was working all the time, I was in grad school, and our routine became me showing up in the evening with take out, having some drinks, putting some music on, and eventually sleeping together (literally sleeping) often. He was the best cuddle buddy. To this day he's the only guy in memory that I've let hang on to me / spoon me through a full night's sleep. I usually toss and turn but something about Colin was so comfortable. We were hooking up too but after months of this routine we'd never actually had sex. Oral (reciprocal) was as far as we'd gotten. I couldn't figure it out. At one point I was giving him a bj and got so frustrated that I decided to just climb up and jump on. He wrestled me off him, pinned me beneath him, and laughed. When I asked him flat out why we weren't having sex he teased me some more and told me to go to sleep. Sometimes I thought I was losing my mind. Other times I got insecure and thought he just didn't want to have sex with me because that would put our relationship on another level that he didn't want to visit. I convened a "think tank" of my closest girls and we decided (in our infinite wisdom) that he was making a power play because I'd shut him down early on. Thinking back on our second date I'd remembered that we went back to my place and started making out and as his hands started to travel I blurted out "We're not having sex." At the time, I thought it was the right thing to do, to draw a line so I wasn't later dubbed a cock tease. At that time I was honestly interested in seeing if this would be a potential relationship and I thought sex was going to fuck that up. I still blew him though. And then we eventually fell into our routine. Now my girls were convinced that once I'd "announced" that and taken the control into my own hands that he was making me beg for it. And I was too proud to beg. I wrote him off shortly thereafter. Deleted his number, unfriended him on facebook, told myself I didn't need that shit in my life. Then a few months later around finals time (I always get horny around finals, I think it's the release after those tough exams) I looked him up again. We went to a concert together and he acted like nothing happened, like I hadn't just ignored him for 5 months. That led to us becoming cuddle buddies all over again but it was different. We were hanging out more but hooking up less. We'd actually become legitimate friends. Albeit, friends who slept together (literally slept) and occasionally hooked up. So the no sex thing didn't really even register to me, I'd let it go. We weren't a couple and we were both seeing other people, sharing stories about them even. Fast forward to my birthday. I'd decided to go out with a bunch of my friends for dinner followed by bar hopping. Colin lived near where we were going so the plan was for me to leave my car at his place, pre-game, then cab it to meet my friends. I showed up excited and looking cute, started flirting a bit heavier than usual. I figured it was my birthday and that meant birthday sex. If I was sleeping at his place he was going to put out (or at least go down on me, it was my birthday...) We had a blast that night and drank way too much. We were all hammered in the club when he started to get into it with one of my other guy friends. Just drunk posturing. It was late enough that I decided we needed to get out of there and I needed to get my birthday sex on. I pulled him into a cab and told the driver his address. We nearly had sex right there in the backseat of the cab. We were tearing at each other's clothes, kissing sloppily, saying all kinds of dirty things that I'm sure amused the driver. I remember thinking "this is finally going to happen! We're going to have sex! And it's my birthday!" We get into his place and continue making out, pawing at each other. I'm taunting him as I tend to do sometimes. I'll turn into a little brat in hope it will incite my partner to get rough with me, take me, submit me a bit. But he wasn't taking the bait. If anything he was slowing down and I was starting to get frustrated. Then it happened. I think I'd fed him a question, a "don't you want my pussy?" kind of coy question. His face was buried in my neck and I heard a soft response, "yes Mistress." What? Did I hear that right? Mistress? I'd never been called Mistress before. I'd fooled around with some light bondage with an ex but really vanilla bondage, some tied to the bed with clothes or whatever, nothing very dominant. I was drunk and confused and incredibly horny so it took me a moment to realize what was happening. Why my womanizing, loud mouthed, macho friend was changing the tone of his voice and calling me Mistress. My mind snapped back to a drunken conversation we'd had a few weeks earlier. He'd mentioned his "kink" said "well you know what it is..." and I said no, what? And he got shy and said I'd figure it out....ding ding ding! Stupid me. "Mistress, huh? You want me to be your Mistress?" I asked as I mustered up some courage. He turned into a puppy, nodding shyly. Hmmmm....."Then take your fucking pants off and get in the bedroom" I said in as authoritative of a voice as I could. It sounded assertive. It sounded firm. Maybe I could pull this off after all. He obeyed, retreating to the bedroom and starting to undress. "Get on the fucking bed, get those pants off, let me see that cock...come on, whip it out! Now!" Hmmm...I could get used to this. He again obeyed, looking down and mumbling "Yes Mistress." I grabbed a hold of his dick and started stroking him, making sure it was nice and hard. "You want me to suck this dick don't you? You want a blowjob? Hm? Answer me!" "Yes Mistress." "Well too fucking bad, it's my birthday, and I'm not sucking any dick tonight. You know how long I've waited to sit on this cock? You know what bullshit you put me through?" I slapped him across the face. I noticed that only made him harder. "I'm sorry Mistress." "I want you to lay there, think about what you've done, and you are NOT allowed to touch yourself, do you hear me?" "Yes Mistress." "And when I get back you better be fucking hard." I went into the bathroom under the guise of freshening up but really I needed to splash water on my face, collect my thoughts, smile wide-eyed in the mirror at myself. What the fuck kind of turn was this? How the hell had I missed the signs? I felt really dense but also really turned on by what I was about to do. I came back in the room and he was laying there, dick at attention, hands off it like a good boy. I sat next to him and told him he was going to eat me. He was going to get me nice and wet and ready to fuck. He turned over and crawled between my legs, licking subserviently, mumbling some more "Yes Mistress's" between mouthfuls and my berating him. I felt his fingers at my opening and grabbed him by the hair. "Did I tell you you could fucking finger me? No, I didn't, get the fuck up!" "I'm sorry Mistress." "Oh you're going to be," I slapped his face again. Felt my wetness on his lips before it flew across the room. "Get on your back." He laid down again, cock still hard and ready for me. I climbed over him and hovered my pussy just above his cock, teasingly. "You know how long I've wanted this cock? But you wouldn't give it to me, would you? I thought you wanted me to beg but really you just wanted me to take it didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?" "Yes Mistress." I slammed down on to him, finally getting sweet satisfaction. I rode him wildly, grinding into him, bucking and bouncing along. "That's right tonight I'm in charge." I smacked his face again – SLAP. "Tonight, this is MY cock." SLAP. "Where's my CEO now hmmm?" "Where's Mr. Cocky asshole now?" SLAP "Won't let me drive you car? No silly little girls can't drive your car...Won't let me fuck you either? Because all this time YOU needed to get fucked." SLAP. "I'm going to cum Mistress" he told me. "Oh no you're not! Did I say you could cum?" I lifted myself off his cock so he wouldn't shoot. "It's my birthday. You cum when I tell you to fucking cum. But I cum first, last, and as many fucking times as I want, you hear me?" "Yes Mistress." "Good, get on your knees and get behind me." I know doggy style isn't a good position for a submissive dude, but it's usually the quickest position for me to get off and I figured it was my choice. "You're going to fuck me like I want to be fucked and you're not going to cum until I tell you, got it?" "Yes Mistress." "Good, grab my hips and fuck me then slave." Thankfully in this position I could make silly faces and stifle my want to giggle into a pillow. He obeyed like a good sub, fucking me firmly until I exploded into an orgasm more delicious than any birthday cake I've ever had. I remembered almost too late that I was in charge of giving him the greenlight and yelled for him to cum with me. He politely obliged and collapsed on the bed, kissing my skin here and there, cowering at my waist. After we cleaned up we fell asleep with him holding me as usual. I probably should have taken advantage of my control and gone for another round but I'd had too much to drink and needed sleep after that surprise. When we woke in the morning it was like nothing happened. I thew on one of his tshirts and kissed him goodbye while he was still in bed. Coincidentally I met my current partner that very day. Colin and I kept in touch as friends but that faded as my new relationship heated up. Thanks to social media I can see that he's been in a relationship for a while himself, and when I see pictures of his lovely girlfriend I can't help but wonder what her dom voice sounds like? Does she give awesome spankings? I bet. Hope you enjoyed! 1AY8E82 nikkiblue6767 1N3lByI 1N3lByI

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
44020 Around The World In 93 Days BryanGillan7286935 2015.10.04 11
44019 Affiliate Advertising Is The Most Desired Digital Ability Of 2015 RethaBullengbts 2015.10.04 11
44018 Septic Tank Draining Cambridge ChesterCarrell171 2015.10.04 11
44017 Set Fire To Your Septic System TrinaEllzey931905 2015.10.04 11
44016 Septic System Emptying Service Hattie029028464009105 2015.10.04 11
44015 Free Tactile Wars Cheats RobertoZimmermann0 2015.10.04 11
44014 Critical Criteria In Black Ops - A Closer Look SteveSchumacher451 2015.10.04 11
44013 Septic Tank EpifaniaMealmaker033 2015.10.04 11
44012 Places To Keep In Mind When Planning To Buy Louis Vuitton Bags HelenaEly329489181 2015.10.04 11
44011 Bienestar Y Relax Sillon Elevador Comfort Plus SandraNewbigin372795 2015.10.04 11
44010 When you loved this i... DarcyWatterston79 2015.10.04 11
44009 Get Rival Kingdoms Age Of Ruin Bot And Get Ready To Become One Of The Best Players Of This Game GladysHarman6351827 2015.10.04 11
44008 Exactly How An Auto Can Boost Quality Of Life For You And Also Your Family Members. JaneVillasenor2883 2015.10.04 11
44007 Top Rated Management Suggestions To Manage Your Destiny BenitoGratwick8117 2015.10.04 11
44006 Sewage-disposal Tank Conversion XSWLaurene804498 2015.10.04 11
44005 Wastewater Therapy System ShereeDeLaCondamine 2015.10.04 11
44004 Vt. DMV's Instance Against Mechanic Charged In Fatality Explains Unopened Manual, Missed Opportunities By Others. EpifaniaDigiovanni 2015.10.04 11
44003 Keeping Cesspools, Septic Systems And Sewage Therapy Plants RethaVbh4049211266 2015.10.04 11
44002 Ralph Lauren Homes House And Home Ralph Lauren Marni Jamesonorlando Sentinelmarni DevonShackleton41 2015.10.04 11
44001 Hansar Accommodations & Resorts LeonorAugust15524 2015.10.04 11
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0