Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

Clark scanned the coffee shop expectantly. He hadn’t seen CC in person but would recognize her in a heartbeat. She didn’t seem to be there which just increased his nerves more. As Clark ordered an espresso he mentally kicked himself for not choosing a bar where he could drink some liquid courage. The last few months had been exciting and the idea of being with CC was always on the forefront of his mind but he had never really thought they would meet face to face.

After getting his espresso Clark found a couch in the far corner of the shop. Easily able to see the entrance; he caught himself staring at the door like a child looking at the chimney on Christmas. Slightly embarrassed he took out his phone and began to scroll through his Facebook feed. That of course led to him reading the exchange between CC and himself. What started as an online appreciation of CC’s fine form turned into a lustful online affair. They both got worked up while discussing their sexual past but it was Clark who sent a message admitting that he masturbated after their last chat. CC responded with a picture of her playing with a small black vibrator. That seemed to open the flood gates of picture exchange and dirty messages. Clark downloaded Kik, a messaging app, solely for his playtime with CC. Recently, they had phone sex while CC’s husband was out of town on business. It was the strongest orgasm Clark had since college. He absent mindedly scrolled through the photos CC had sent him: her topless in the mirror, her bent over showing him her pussy, her lying on the bed legs spread in nothing but a garter belt and stockings, standing in heels…

-Worried you wouldn’t recognize me?

Clark looked up with a start to see CC standing over his shoulder looking down at him… and his phone. He blushed and got up quickly kissing her on the cheek and apologizing:

-Hi sexy. Was waiting and got to thinking about you and then just started looking through my phone. CC smiled and let out a little laugh.

-Oh be serious. I was looking at the photos you sent me since this morning.

They both laughed as CC sat down next to Clark on the couch.

-I got an espresso; can I get you something?

-I’m fine. I think the caffeine would just make me more nervous. We should have had a drink instead.

-I know I know! I thought the same thing when I came in.

Clark took in the sight of CC. Even after the photos, messages, and phone call the sight of her in person made everything seem more real. Her body was sharp and fit; her cleavage was agonizingly close to him now. His heart quickened as he placed his hand on the small of her back and leaned in for a kiss. CC gave him a soft short kiss before pushing him away softly.

-Whoa there tiger. Not so much in public.

Clark’s face flushed red:

-Ah shit. I’m sorry. You’ve been on my mind like crazy and I just got caught up in the moment. It is nerve racking and exciting to see you in the flesh like this.

CC smiled and leaned in to give him another soft kiss.

-I know what you mean but let’s just take it slow.

With that they had a casual free flowing conversation about their lives and as had been happening the past few months the talk turned to sex and who had done what/where/and how many times. Clark had been adventurous and seemed to have an insatiable thirst for kinky fetishes. Compared with CC’s experience Clark seemed a master of sex; his work took him to foreign countries so he described the stereotypes of foreign lovers. The submissiveness of German women who liked to be humiliated and degraded, the Japanese girls who like it rough but respectful, Brits wanted their boundaries pushed in new ways every time, Italians who all seem to have a few male lovers and love secretive indiscretions…

-You mean like this?

CC asked with a mischievous smile. She had been turned on since this morning and had practically raped her husband after he got out of the shower. As her husband lay on top of her working his dick in and out of pussy she closed her eyes and pictured it was Clark drilling her so methodically. Now hearing Clark talk about different women she was getting uncomfortably wet and thought it was time to come clean and be honest with Clark.

-Exactly like this. If you want to have a proper drink we could head to my hotel room. Shall we?

-Why Clark? You didn’t just randomly pick a coffee shop that was in the lobby of a hotel?

-CC, I think you know exactly where you are and you know exactly what I… we… want to do.

CC laughed and knew exactly what she wanted. What she didn’t know is how Clark was about to respond to her telling him what that was:

-Well, I do. In fact I knew from the first time you commented on my photos. Which is why I took it upon myself to check into a room in this hotel last night.

Clark smiled.

-I do appreciate your foresight CC. I’m happy to have a drink from your minibar instead of mine.

-The thing is my room isn’t quite empty. My husband is up there now.

Clark’s nervousness went away and instead was replaced by an absolute stillness. The coffee shop seemed to be put on pause while his mind tried to grasp what CC just said.

-Clark? Hello? Earth to Clark?

-CC, what is this? Some kind of blackmail?

CC’s heart sank. She never thought he might assume that.

-No no no. Oh sorry babe. Not blackmail absolutely not.

CC leaned in to embrace Clark and he pulled away.

-Whoa whoa hold on. I need some explanation. Is your husband pissed? Are you swingers? What does he know about us and the past few months? CC, I just… I just didn’t expect this.

-OK. First, be calm. He is definitely not pissed and we are not really swingers. I mean I’ve never been with anyone else but my husband and neither has he.

-So this is?

-This is a turn on. I love my husband; that’s not even a question. When it comes to sex we are adventurous, well maybe not compared to you, but we get turned on by things. Both James and I get turned on by me getting off to the idea of another man.

Clark let out a long sigh.

-OOOhhhkaay. So the idea of you and I fucking turns you both on.

-Yes. Now James and I have been talking for a while and we are both ready to follow through.

Clark had been around the block and knew what this was. It wasn’t that he had never been with a married woman before but not when the husband was all for it. He was concerned about his privacy though. If this leads to their divorce and his name is suddenly public:

-How much does your husband know about the past 3 months?

-Everything.

-Everything?

-Yes he knows everything. I wouldn’t have done any of it if he wasn’t enjoying it as much as me.

-Has he seen my pictures? Did you tell him about our phone conversation?

CC smiled. She could see Clark was beginning to get his mind around the situation.

-Who do you think took those pictures?

-Ha I guess I thought an automatic camera or something. I don’t know. When I got them all the blood left my brain and my thinking wasn’t exactly spot on.

CC leaned in and gave Clark a kiss on his jaw line. He turned his head and gave CC a full deep kiss on the mouth. The first time today they actually gave in to each other. CC broke first and pulled away inches before looking him in the eye.

-And our phone conversation? Truth is James was there the whole time.

-Like in the room?

-No like inside me. James was fucking me while you and I spoke on the phone.

It was then that Clark knew he was going to do whatever CC wanted. His body betrayed his mind and hearing that CC was being fucked by her husband while they had phone sex sent blood directly to his cock. His erection was near instantaneous and immediately made his jeans tight and uncomfortable.

-I can’t believe I’m going to say this but damn CC that is hot.

CC ran her hand through his hair and smiled at Clark.

-It’s going to get hotter Clark.

PART 2

James stepped out of his second shower of the day.

Wrapped in a towel he walked across the hotel room to check his phone. Still no texts from CC. She had only been gone 15 minutes or so but he had hoped she would update him on the proceedings. He threw on some jeans and a t-shirt and tried to look casual lying on the bed. They might be on their way up but surely CC would text him first. The wait was killing him. He thought maybe he should text CC just to make sure she was ok. No no just wait he thought. She’ll text him when she can. They were sort of springing this on the guy. He was thinking a quick discreet affair. When Clark hears of the plan he might just get up and leave. James smiled to himself. That wasn’t likely. CC might have started down this path with trepidation but when she got comfortable with the idea that her husband wasn’t free amateur nude photos going to be jealous… well CC can get what she wants. No man would turn down a woman who looked like CC and once a guy knew what she was like sexually they would line up for a chance to do it again…

The unmistakable ring of the cellphone echoed off the hotel room walls. A text came in:

-With him now. Just left the coffee shop and heading to the hotel bar. He’s more nervous than I am.

James’s heart raced; he had 10 questions but didn’t want to write a long text back. Alcohol seemed a good idea. If they were going to get some alcohol he might raid the hotel minibar.

-Anything happen? What do you think?

-We kissed twice. He got hard.

-I think he’s scared of you. Ordering now. Write back soon

The idea of Clark being nervous actually sort of relaxed James. Sharing his wife with a stranger was hot but he didn’t want someone too comfortable. CC was assured that Clark was respectful and a gentleman; him being nervous seemed a good sign of that.

They kissed! His wife was kissing another man just moments ago. He wanted to know if it was a peck or with tongue. Did she touch him anywhere? How did she know he got erect? Maybe she grabbed him. James got aroused at the image in his mind. He began to get hard himself and jumped up off the bed to quickly make himself an old fashioned. He thought that maybe he could sneak down to the bar and spy on them from a distance. Clark wouldn’t know what he looks like. No, that was a terrible idea and not what they agreed upon.

-I just finished my second Tom Collins in less than 10 mins. Clark got a room in the hotel and wants to go to his now. Then you come down. He’s real nervous. What do you think?

-Eh. Prefer if I can be there for the rest of it. I don’t want you two having sex without me there.

-never. Just let me warm him up. Trust me on this ;-)

-I do baby. Just keep texting me constantly or Im going to get nervous. Send me the room # asap

-I know I will I promise. I love you.

-I love you.

James took a strong pull from the glass and prepared to make himself another. This was ok. Not the game plan but ok. He knew CC had good judgment. He just didn’t want too much going on without him there. He really didn’t like her going to another man’s hotel room. This wasn’t a good idea. He was going to tell her to come up to their room with Clark or alone or stay at the bar but don’t…

-room 325 my pussy is so fucking wet right now

-please be careful. Im nervous about you being alone in a room with him

-im always careful just sit tight we made a plan for you in the elevator ;-)

James took another sip of his wine. CC always gets what she wants. He could see her playing with Clark in the elevator. "Making a plan" meant putting the two of them on the same team. She was good she knew just…

The phone chirped again. James opened the text to see a photo of his wife kneeling on a hotel bed. One hand behind her head the other seductively pulling down her v-neck shirt.

-baby that is so fucking hot. Did Clark take that?

Another photo popped up before he could push send. This time his wife was reaching into her shirt and grabbing her own breast. James pushed send. Another photo came up; CC had lost her shirt and was in her jeans and bra still kneeling on the bed.

-tell Clark to take one of you bent over in your panties

-um…. Actually it is Clark sending these lol

-that’s cool right? Sorry this is both an awesome and weird situation

-your wife gave me her phone and told me to send them

Damn, CC was good. She knew just what to do to get them both worked up. With that a photo of CC bent over up against a wall popped up. Her black thong riding up her perfectly shaped ass.

-totally cool. This should be fun. You like what you’re looking at.

-love it. Your wife looks amazing.

-tell her to lose the bra and have you take a photo of her lying on the bed

James’ jeans were getting tight and uncomfortable; he wanted to rush down to the room but he was enjoying this little game. Another text came through: CC laying across the bed on her back in nothing but a black thong. Her chest looked amazing and James could tell she was aroused by the way her nipples were standing straight up.

-ask her how wet she is

He knew his wife and he knew her pussy would be dripping. They had taken pictures together, and for each other, it got them both turned on. He could only imagine how hot having Clark take her picture would turn her on.

Another photo came through this time CC pulled her panties to the side and was rubbing her clit. The caption read:

-she says wetter than that time you fucked her in San Francisco

-can’t wait much longer im going to come down

-room 325 see you here

James threw on his shoes and quickly finished his wine. His rock hard dick was visible through his jeans and he hoped not to run into anyone in the hallway. Grabbing the keycard to his room James was about to walk through the door when his phone dinged again. A picture of an erect penis with his wife’s hand wrapped around it.

-hurry up baby I cant resist much longer

James jumped in the elevator and pushed the button for the third floor. It seemed like an eternity for the doors to close and James couldn’t help but be frustrated. Elevators always seemed to move especially slower when you needed to get somewhere quickly. Descending down to the third floor James took the opportunity to adjust his aching cock. He needed to free himself from these jeans but wasn’t sure how much longer CC planned on teasing him. The doors opened and James exited trying to figure out which way room 325 was. His phone dinged again and James glanced down to see another photo… a close up of his wife’s mouth and her tongue extending just barely touching the tip of the Clark’s hard cock.

-are you playing hard to get?

James briskly walked down the hallway and stood before room 325. Heart racing, palms a bit sweaty, and with more than his fair share of nervousness James knocked on the door. He heard the door unlock and the handle turn slowly. CC, the love of his life, the most beautiful woman he has ever known, slowly and fully opened the hotel room door. Standing topless and exposed in nothing but her black panties she smiled seductively at him.

-We’ve been waiting for you honey. Are you ready for this?

PART 3

CC felt the cool air on her exposed breasts causing her aroused erect nipples to harden even more. Her mouth in a slight crooked grin she took in the sight of her husband in front of her. His expectant expression, his wide eyes, and his obvious hardness being contained in his jeans. Everything about the way James stood in the doorway reminded her why she loved him. His excitement and daring. His willingness to push their boundaries and support her. A day of lust was right then interrupted by a moment of love. She drank in the sight of him and felt a singular moment of happiness and joy. His adorable anticipation began with a simple question:

-I didn’t miss much did I?

-No babe. I told you I would wait for you. Now come here and give me a kiss.

James rushed into his wife and planted a kiss on her. CC felt him rub up into her thigh. She knew that she could do whatever she wanted to him right now. The feeling of total control over not one but two men turned her on even more.

She shut the door behind her husband; she took him by the hand and lead him into the hotel room.

-Clark, this is my husband James. James, this is the guy who made me cum from 4000 miles away.

The sight of Clark lying naked on the hotel room bed in front of her husband made CC grin a little. The power she felt was unbelievable. Clark’s erection stood before her husband; the dick she had just grabbed and licked with her tongue. Her husband had to look at the hard dick she caused in another man. Clark spoke first:

-Uh forgive me if I don’t get up and shake your hand but that would just feel weird right?

James let out a small laugh.

-How about a quick fist bump in honor of my wife.

-I’ll bump to that.

CC shook her head at the two nervous men trying to be cool. She figured the best way to handle this situation would be to take control.

-Ok ok boys. Love, you sit over there in the chair. I want you to get a different perspective on a common occurrence.

James went over to the chair and slipped off his t-shirt.

-whoa whoa whoa. You can keep the t-shirt off but leave those jeans on until I tell you.

James did as he was told and sat in the chair facing the two of them. CC crawled onto the bed between Clark’s legs toward his cock. Ignoring her husband in the chair she reached forward and grabbed the base of his shaft.

-Do you remember me telling you I loved doing this? Is this what you’ve thought about since then? Me sucking you off?

-Oh yes CC. This is what I’ve wanted. Please suck it.

CC bobbed her mouth down on Clark’s 7 inches; wetting the head with her tongue and wrapping her lips around his member. She slowly dipped down Clark’s shaft keeping her tongue on the underside of his cock. She squeezed her hand around the base and raised her hand again while pulling upward. She looked up at Clark’s face to see him looking down at her. Moving her head in a slow rocking motion she sucked the first new cock in 15 years. Sucking his lubricated manhood while jerking him off she knew he might burst at any moment.

-Tell me before you cum. I want my husband to see how a man can get off to me.

-I’m so close. Please keep going.

CC glanced over at her husband in the chair. James was leaning back and rubbing his cock through the jeans.

-Hands at your side mister. You’ll get your turn soon and I don’t want you cumming too fast.

James stopped rubbing his jeans and CC went back to working Clark’s cock like an expert. She moved her head up and down faster and faster on his member. She squeezed her hand harder.

-Oh fuck I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum.

CC removed her mouth and leaned her tits forward into Clark’s crotch jerking him off the whole time.

-Cum on my tits. Come on Clark. Cum on James’ tits. Do it for me.

CC felt his hot jizz shoot onto her breasts. She squeezed her chest together and slid his cock between her lubricated cleavage. Pumping every last drop of sperm out of his 7 inches. After she was satisfied that Clark’s orgasm was over she sat up and faced her husband to give him a view of her exposed chest covered with another man’s cum. She smiled seductively at her husband’s slack jawed expression and got up off the bed. She walked toward James and leaned forward to bring her perfect erect nipples inches from his face. She knew he could smell the sex on her and looking down at her husband she said loudly:

-I think I’m going to clean myself up now.

With that CC went to the bathroom and ran two small hand towels under hot water. She brought the towels out and first went over to Clark where she wiped his still erect dick clean.

-Better now Clark? Was that what you have been thinking about all this time?

-Oh my god yes. That was amazing.

CC laughed and sat on the bed facing James. She slowly cleaned her chest while looking her husband in the eye. She took her time getting every last drop of sperm and when satisfied she threw the used towel in the corner of the room. Standing up CC removed her black thong panties exposing her pussy with closely cropped black pubic hair. She sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs exposing herself to James. He immediately got up and moved towards his wife.

-Not so fast. Stay on the chair. Clark, it’s time you returned the favor.

-With pleasure.

Keeping her feet on the ground CC leaned back on her elbows. Tits hanging perfectly she stared her husband in the eye while Clark got off the bed and kneeled in front of CC’s wet cunt.

-Lick it, Clark. Show my husband how you want to eat me out.

CC felt Clark’s strong tongue on her labia. Large sloppy circles around her vagina. He took her juices down his throat. He sucked her clit with a little too much force causing CC to push his head back.

-Easy tiger. You’ll get more of that pussy if you treat it right.

CC looked up at her husband and stared as Clark went back to working his tongue softly on her wetness.

-Take your jeans off baby but no touching.

Husband and wife made eye contact while he removed his jeans. Continuing to stare at each other James sat back down and Clark, now working his mouth softly and slowly on CC’s clit kept sucking her off. Clark gently flicked her clit with his tongue which sent a shock wave through CC’s body. She broke eye contact with her husband and threw her head back in ecstasy.

-Stop stop stop. Ok babe. That’s enough. I know what I want.

Pushing Clark away from her she leaned up with a sigh and kissed him on the lips. Tasting herself on his tongue she gave him a long deep kiss and opened her eyes to look at her husband. She pulled away.

-Switch places with me and keep your feet on the floor.

Clark did as he was told and leaned back on his elbows. His hard dick pointing straight into the air like a soldier standing at attention. CC faced away from Clark towards her seated husband; standing between Clark’s legs she rubbed her index finger slowly up her slit and placed it in her mouth.

-I’m very very wet right now baby. I think I need to see that cock of yours. Why don’t you show it to me but don’t touch it.

CC watched her husband remove his boxer briefs finally freeing himself from the fabric confines. He was fully erect and she could tell his engorged penis was ready to be put to use. First though, she wanted him to watch something they had only discussed in fantasy. Bending over she reached back and grabbed Clark’s hard cock; holding it in place she lowered herself onto him; her wet pussy stretching to accept the whole thing. CC looked up to see James’s wide eyes greedily staring at them. She smiled at her husband and sat up. Grinding her ass into Clark’s waist she slowly began to move up and down his shaft feeling the cock inside her. She licked her fingers and rubbed her clit in slow circular motions.

-You like that baby. You like to see me get filled up by another man’s dick?

-I do. You are so hot babe.

-What about you back there? You like fucking another man’s pussy? What does it feel like?

-It feels like heaven. It’s everything I’ve fantasized about.

CC felt the strong warmth of an oncoming orgasm and stopped touching her clit. She slowed down her bucking hips and started to grab her breasts.

-You want off that couch? Why don’t you come here and suck these nipples just how I like it.

-Anything right now.

James walked over to his wife and began pawing at her large exposed breasts. CC’s areolas were perfect and her tits felt heavy and full in his hands. He began to suck and lick while his wife resumed rubbing her clit. The impact of so much stimulation between two men was too much for her to bare and she naturally began moving her body faster on Clark’s dick. The oncoming heat in her body was too much for her to bare and she let out a long loud moan as she had a vibrant intense orgasm. The oncoming wetness soaked Clark’s crotch. After what was only a few moments, but seemed like a pleasurable eternity, the orgasm subsided. CC sighed and held onto her husband in a warm embrace. James’s ear against her beating chest with another man inside her was too good to pass up and CC knew she wanted one more thing. She wanted to be out of control in the situation. She wanted to be used by these good looking strong men and their rock hard cocks. She let go of James’s head and stood up.

-I think my husband here is the only one who has yet to have an orgasm and I don’t think that’s fair.

She reached down and stroked it while glancing back at her toy on the bed.

-Think you can keep going back there?

-Try and stop me.

Releasing James’ cock from her grip she walked around the bed and crawled across the bedspread on all fours. She motioned for James to come closer and reach out to grab his dick.

-I want you to fuck my mouth baby. And Clark. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Would you like to watch me get fucked honey?

-Yes I would love.

With that CC lowered her mouth onto James’s swollen head. She lubricated his cock with her saliva and placed her palms flat on the bed. She could feel James’s strong hands on the back of her head as he used his athletic runner’s torso to slowly thrust in and out of her mouth. She could feel Clark’s hands on her hips and his cock slightly touch the lips of her dripping wet cunt. He entered her from behind and pushed his dick into her; feeling CC’s ass against his groin. CC was in ecstasy being filled by these two men. The amount of teasing she had given them meant they weren’t going to last long and as they quickened their pace she let out loud muffled moans of pleasure. The noise of the hot wife between them sent them even closer to the edge. James rocked into CC’s mouth and looked up to see Clark thrusting harder and faster. James spoke out loud:

-You like fucking my wife Clark? Her pussy good for you?

-Oh my god yes. She is going to make me cum.

-Then cum in my wife. Cum in my hot wife’s pussy. Fill her up with your sperm.

The two men talking to each other made CC’s heart quicken and she felt the buildup of another orgasm. Continuing to moan she flicked her tongue under James’s dick. Clark was starting to twitch and she could feel him about to explode inside her. James’s dick was pumping in and out of her mouth but it was Clark who broke through first.

-I’m cumming CC. Holy shit I’m cumming in your pussy. Take my fucking cum baby!

The feeling of sperm filling her cunt was sending CC over the edge but it was James shoving her mouth down his dick and her husband’s cum hitting her throat that pushed her too far. Two men shooting inside her simultaneously caused CC to have another intense orgasm. Three twitching adults on the hotel room bed caused CC to have an out of body experience and she could see the group of them from above. It was an image that she would keep with her forever.

edit:formatting

submitted by JeanReage [link] [comment]

free young picsIf you have any concerns about where and how to use nude pictures of girls, you can call us at our web-page.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
43245 Dildo Play - Why You Never See A Hot Webcams That Actually Works RosieHedley838153781 2015.10.15 10
43244 Hot Girls Get Naked - The Cat69 Trap Freya34250904706234 2015.10.15 13
43243 Fondos De Corp. Alba Tomarán 26 Pct De Fabricante Colchones Flex RosalieBirchell 2015.10.15 8
43242 Colchones La Cardeuse CathrynArida34008 2015.10.15 14
43241 Jasmin Cam - 9 Facts Everyone Should Know About Sec Chat KassandraHeaton03130 2015.10.15 10
43240 Ventajas De Los Rellenos Naturales En Un Colchón Ahmad22J465147176 2015.10.15 15
43239 How Are Secured Loans Dissimilar To Unsecured Loans? Max Fund SergioU05773160774 2015.10.15 5
43238 How To Pick The Best Real Estate Property To Buy NinaE58146689893 2015.10.15 11
43237 Mortgage Broker Vs Lender BeulahCulley268 2015.10.15 18
43236 Sign LatiaWaldrup3052392 2015.10.15 47
43235 Pop Up Displays StantonFarwell9 2015.10.15 39
43234 Direct Marketing Postcards How To Increase Marketing Campaign Response Rate marketing2207zi 2015.10.15 7
43233 Petite Nude Pics - What Warren Buffett Can Teach You About Hot Naked Pics KaceyMeek59059878 2015.10.15 12
43232 The Big Secret No Guru Will Certainly Tell You About Web Marketing marketing4500qh 2015.10.15 5
43231 Ten Days To 2 Weeks Into Stopping Smoking MalcolmMotter15 2015.10.15 4
» Nudist Girl Pics - Naked Girls Vaginas - The Conspriracy JessieTramel0077360 2015.10.15 8
43229 LED Sign MillardHeisler380244 2015.10.15 36
43228 Finding A Mortgage In England GregoryTan911330278 2015.10.15 9
43227 Digital Signage VictorBurdick144 2015.10.15 40
43226 Establishing Your Very Own Email Marketing Plan marketing8698lk 2015.10.15 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0