Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Late one Saturday night, after another night of TADPOG podcasting gold, two old guys are prepping show notes to attach to the show nuts on their website: Tadpog.com Tyler and Dave make a show where they talk about old video games and their dicks. Tonights show had a perfect ratio of video game to butthole talk, which means once again they will be searching for Bailey Jay photos to link in the show nuts (NSFW). Tyler asks Dave once again It isnt gay to jack off to this right? Dave replies No straight man alive isnt a little confused by Bailey Jay (NSFW). Yeah..., Replied Tyler, You know what might be gay though? I kinda wish I could have what those Brokeback guys had. Dave stared blankly at Tyler. But Tyler went on, I wish you could be the Jack Twist to my Enis Delmar. Without missing a beat Dave spoke firmly, Saddle up pardner. Dave begins to fumble with the latch of his belt trying to free the beast as quickly as possible. Tyler drops his stained sweat pants around his ankles and throws off his shirt. He may be balding, but his unkempt red bush was wild and untamed, just like the new passion felt between the co-hosts. Dave with his belt unfastened and his pants unzipped moves uncomfortably close to Tyler. They stare into each others eyes only for a moment before Tyler thrusts his bearded mouth around Daves. Tylers warm man breath instantly fogs Daves glasses. Tyler begins exploring with his hands as he slips his finger tips inside Daves boxer shorts. Dave gently gasps as Tylers ginger hands grip his huuuuge gooter. He grabs the shaft and directs the head out of the hole in the boxers. In the TADPOG logo you can see them face to face, inches apart. And just like in the logo, unbeknownst to all, Tyler and Dave are docking behind the sign. Dave slid his sinful, uncircumsized forskin over Tylers dick. It was a head on collision. I think we just leveled up. Said Tyler. Not yet, replied Dave. Bend over ginger bread man. Im finna roll some dough. Tyler drops to the floor of the TADPOG annex. Dave assumes the position and lines up their two favorite topics. Dicks and buttholes. Tyler reaches a hand between his legs to help guide Daves gooter into his pooter. Just as Dave feels the creaminess of Tylers sad wiping job, the two hear a train whistle in the background. Its the Tyler and Dave make Jesus cry train! With that whistle, Tyler lets out a scream as Dave pushes his head inside his virgin butthole. He can feel the head throb with every heart beat inside of his rectum. Deeper inside he went with every small thrust. Within moments Dave has his entire titanic cock inside that itty bitty shitty city. Tyler pushes back as Dave lovingly slams inside against those beautiful mounds. Dave, still hammering away, slowly traces one finger tip up and down Tylers corpulent butt. Around every hair, inside every dimple, over every cellulitic lump. As things become heated, Tyler notices his parents sitting in the chair across from them. Theyve apparently been there a while. The whole time to be exact. His mom finally asks What are yall ignernt asses doin? Playin leap frog mom. Naked? Mmmm... Yeah... Moaned Tyler as Dave continued. Didnt want the clothes to get dirty. Well ok. Ill do some laundry She said as she got up and left the room. Tylers dad continued watching for a minute while Dave continued to make sin inside of his son. He finally leaned in close to them and said at last, Theres a daddy mole, a momma mole, and a baby mole... Tylers wife opens the door and immediatley starts crying. Dave doesnt stop. Tylers dad chimes in Hey Tyler, butt sex is a delicacy. But just a little bit. Too much will give you diarrhea. Advice given too late as Tyler flexes and blows duece juice all over Dave. Meg is still crying. Dave cums immediately. Its a delicacy, Tyler. Part 2 Meg is still crying in the doorway like a major Cuntasaurus Rex. The TADPOG annex is filled with the noises of fucking, crying, and a phone getting repeated calls from a random number in oklahoma. The room reeks of blood, semen, and dookie. This is not new to the TADPOG annex, however somethin new will soon cum (hehe) as Tyler grows weary of his major bitch of a wife. Always one to make people happy, Tyler calls his fucking slut of a wife over. Will you feel better if we both fuck you? Asks Tyler. This was the correct thing to say. As every woman ever needs their sadness healed by a dick in their vagooters. Its in the Bible. Yes. is all she can say after seeing her lover riding the pain train. Tyler begins squeezing her boobs like squeek toys. All girls love this. Dave, however, can do it a bit better. Because of the incredible penis... He places his hand upon her cheek and kisses her other cheek. Then firmly kisses her lips as his hand moves from her cheek to the back of her neck. He places his left hand on her hip and pulls her body against his. Tyler moves behind his wife, wraps his arms around her and squeezes both boobs like he was pumping up his Jordans. Classy... Daves breath trembles slightly as she plucks his lower lip between her teeth. Pulls away, then presses their lips more firmly together. She steps back after a moment and lifts her shirt over her head. With one motion her bra is on the floor and Dave had unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them over her rounded ass. Dave moves back closer, slowly this time and falters as his hand reaches out and touches her tummy. Tyler is making each boob bounce one at a time like on a trampoline. Being married, he never gets laid. So he takes what he can get and with one hand on her tittie he begins to beat off, furiously. Dave runs his finger tips over the top of her light pink panties. The velvety warmth raises his heart rate and he becomes light headed. John Turley walks in, Tyler sees him, and Miggs him across the room. Lthu fuck? John exclaims wiping Tylers essence from his coat and beer bottle. Sorry about that, pants Tyler. Glad youre here John. This is way weird for me. I just cant do it this way. Come over here. Lok. M I jus sposed to watch? No, said Tyler. I cant beat off without a friend with me. John finishes his beer and drops trou with Tyler in the corner. One in front of the other as they watch Dave wreck Tylers wife with that gift from God of a dick he has. Meg lays down and Dave strips her panties off. She manuevers her hips by his waist and with feet on the ground she spreads her knees apart. He rubs his gooter up and down her wetness. Looks her in the eyes before he thrusts inside her warm body. She gasps. She was so excited he was able to slide almost to the base with one push. Tyler walks to the corner of the room and rubs his hand along the carpet. John really isnt sure where he is but he hears slapping noises so he is gonna tug until something happens. Dave continues while she moans dirty talk like That hurts! Slow down! And Wrong hole!!... I hate your sex face. Dave really knew how to flail around on that ass. After about 10 minutes of this they were both about to finish together. The feeling of her body quiver after every thrust, the deep sighs, the speechlessness as they both finish together was not at all as awesome as what did happen. Seconds before she came, he reached his hand under the couch an pulled out a gun. She gets wide eyed and starts to scream WHAT THE FUCK! OH GOD IS THAT THING LOADED?? He puts it to her forehead. After a few more thrusts he cums and pulls the trigger. CLICK Nope... Not this time... What the hell? She shakily asks as Tyler again goes to the corner to wipe his hands. Dave pulls his tiny, shrivelled, spent weiner out after a job well done. I just pissed my pus in your pussy... She threw up all over herself. Dave immediately went erect again. John got bored of pulling his limp dick and walked towards the computer containing every TADPOG podcast on the hardrive. He tripped, knocking the table and computer over into Tylers cum corner. A spark shot across the room followed by a vortex of blue light. Cracking sounds, like a fearful thunder, tearing holes through the hemwork of our universe resonated from the annex. Then silence. The vortex terminated into small hole not black, not clear, more empty than any other word could describe. The hole slowly expanded like a gaping butthole. When it almost reached the size of Taryns butthole, four forms could be seen. Bald headed. Green. They were the Butt Fucking Ninja Turtles. They stepped through the Taryn sized hole and looked around at the scene. Sex, blood, and shame filled the air. Before anyone said anything, more figures appeared. It was the Golden Girls. Still nothing said. Suddenly the turtles turned and began fucking the shit out of the golden girls. The podcasters watch on at the scene in awe. Tyler, behind the others, steps forward to wipe his hand on the arm rail of the couch. Weeks later his wife would wonder why the dog kept licking that spot. Suddenly, Bailey Jay (NSFW) steps through and starts fucking Tim Allen. A stranger is wondering around the room screaming at people Give me back my son! As Ness and Paula step through they begin to undress. Whoa! Says Tyler as he pushes the underage kids into the vortex. This isnt 4chan. With that the vortex begins to close. The last thing heard was a turle saying Thats why they call me the clitortoise. Tyler and Dave look at each other. A thousand words in their silence. Video game podcasts are awesome. -Amen- Author: Phideaux Phi LeVay Teague Sdixon465

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
43245 Dildo Play - Why You Never See A Hot Webcams That Actually Works RosieHedley838153781 2015.10.15 10
43244 Hot Girls Get Naked - The Cat69 Trap Freya34250904706234 2015.10.15 13
43243 Fondos De Corp. Alba Tomarán 26 Pct De Fabricante Colchones Flex RosalieBirchell 2015.10.15 8
43242 Colchones La Cardeuse CathrynArida34008 2015.10.15 14
43241 Jasmin Cam - 9 Facts Everyone Should Know About Sec Chat KassandraHeaton03130 2015.10.15 10
43240 Ventajas De Los Rellenos Naturales En Un Colchón Ahmad22J465147176 2015.10.15 15
43239 How Are Secured Loans Dissimilar To Unsecured Loans? Max Fund SergioU05773160774 2015.10.15 5
43238 How To Pick The Best Real Estate Property To Buy NinaE58146689893 2015.10.15 11
43237 Mortgage Broker Vs Lender BeulahCulley268 2015.10.15 18
43236 Sign LatiaWaldrup3052392 2015.10.15 47
43235 Pop Up Displays StantonFarwell9 2015.10.15 39
43234 Direct Marketing Postcards How To Increase Marketing Campaign Response Rate marketing2207zi 2015.10.15 7
» Petite Nude Pics - What Warren Buffett Can Teach You About Hot Naked Pics KaceyMeek59059878 2015.10.15 12
43232 The Big Secret No Guru Will Certainly Tell You About Web Marketing marketing4500qh 2015.10.15 5
43231 Ten Days To 2 Weeks Into Stopping Smoking MalcolmMotter15 2015.10.15 4
43230 Nudist Girl Pics - Naked Girls Vaginas - The Conspriracy JessieTramel0077360 2015.10.15 8
43229 LED Sign MillardHeisler380244 2015.10.15 36
43228 Finding A Mortgage In England GregoryTan911330278 2015.10.15 9
43227 Digital Signage VictorBurdick144 2015.10.15 40
43226 Establishing Your Very Own Email Marketing Plan marketing8698lk 2015.10.15 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0