Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제

big ass webcamPart 3 Hey guys thanks for hanging in and reading. Here’s the conclusion of my story that started here! And Part 2 here! So we drove about 45 min to the concert, talking about all sorts of things but mostly our families and background and stuff we did growing up. Nothing too sexy but it was just fun. Like relationship-building fun. The kind of things you ask someone you are interested in and have the fortune of being stuck in a car with them for awhile! We made it to the next town and parked the car. She stowed her purse in my trunk and we walked the four or five blocks to the venue (not much parking downtown). Since we had an hour to kill we decided to get some coffee at a local brewhouse since we were both up pretty late the night before (making me cum all over myself). We sat on a bench and continued our conversations until it was time to head to the show. She mentioned her contacts and glasses and bad she needs them at night. She said "Damn, it will be really late heading home from your place tonight, I will probably have to drive slower until I get my new glasses!" She was not wild about late night driving. So I said, "Well why don’t you just stay the night at my place, that way I can drop you off at your car in the morning and you will get more sleep. " She smiled and said that sounded perfect! I paid for the tickets and we went in while the opening band started. After a few minutes we decided to go up to the balcony and watch from there. From time to time I would put my hand on her bare leg, or she would grab my arm, just a bit of PDA which probably had the other college-age concert goers around us stealing glances at her. Fuck she looked good and while this was one of my favorite bands from back in the day, I had a hard time getting lost in the music because I kept thinking about Victoria and what I wanted to do to her tonight. The encore finally finished and we headed back to my place. As we pulled up towards my house, I reminded her about my sister. "OK so here’s what I’m thinking… I really do not want you waking my sister up, PLEASE, so how about this… we pull into the garage. You wait there while I check to make sure she is asleep. Then, I will come back to the garage as if I forgot something… you can take your shoes off and come in. Then I will start some laundry or something to make some noise while you slip upstairs to my room." She giggled and said she promises she can be quiet and it’s a good thing we went to my house before the show. That way she knew where to go! So we get home and to my relief all the lights are out and my sister is in bed (on the main floor, just feet away from the stairs that Victoria has to tip toe up silently). We carry out the plan and I turn on the A/C and the washing machine to make a bit of noise that will hopefully cover up our sex sounds that will be starting soon. I got up to my room and Victoria was standing by the bed with the lights off, quiet as a mouse. "Great work, you did it! Worked perfectly!" "See, told you I can follow directions!" We kicked off our shoes and socks and she slipped into my bed with her clothes still on. I did the same and turned out the light. In seconds we were cuddled up, face to face, kissing slowly and passionately. This time I didn’t waste much time sliding my hands up her shirt and onto those small tits again. I pulled her shirt out of the shorts and kissed her neck while she ran her hands up and down my back, breathing heavy. I pulled her up into a sitting position and helped her out of her top and bra , still kissing between removing her clothing. Once she was naked from the waist up, I licked her stomach up to her neck, kissed her sides, her arms, her neck, her nipples, licking all over her breasts with as much passion as I have ever put into it. I wanted this to be good for her and I didn’t want it to be over too fast. I was rubbing her pussy over her shorts and she began fumbling with my jeans. We paused for a few seconds to kick off our pants and shorts and within no time at all we were down to underpants/panties only. I was getting very hard and she could feel it. She was reaching down and grabbing my cock, putting her small hand into my boxer briefs and tugging on my cock. Victoria was softly moaning, knowing she has to be quiet. I continued my licking now that she was in her panties. They were black , a bit lacey, a very narrow crotch. They were small enough that when I spread her legs you could see a bit of pussy on either side of it. She was not shaved bare so there was just a perfect small amount of hair around her slit too. Fucking perfect. I started to kiss and lick her thighs, not nearly as slowly as I began because I really wanted to eat this girl out. I licked up and down the edges of her panties while she lay back, me on my knees between her legs. At times I would force my tongue up and under her panties so I could get a good lick of her by-now very wet 21-year old pussy. This girl’s body tasted so good, I can practically taste it right now typing this. After a few minutes of torturing her pussy with my tongue I slid up to her upper body and went back to her chest, nibbling and sucking while sliding a finger or two into her slit. At this point she silently reached down and pulled her own panties off, basically giving me the "go ahead" for whatever was about to happen. She helped me out of my shorts and I stayed in the same position, kneeling in front of her while she was on her back , legs up and bent at the knees. I pulled her closer to me so that my rock-hard cock was barely brushing her bare wet pussy. Now I didn’t have any intention of fucking this girl bareback… I’m cool with that after I’ve been with the same person a few times and she is on birth control, but not someone I just met online. But still, I started to tease both of us first. My balls were on her pussy while I held her thighs, keeping me close up to her while I moved my hips, getting my balls and shaft all around her pussy lips and starting to make things a bit wet down there. In the dark she is reaching forward and holding hands, my legs, I guess I don’t really remember, but it was only about 30 seconds of lightly grinding our naked bodies together before she says, "OK this is a really unsexy question but do you have any condoms?" It was actually a relief to hear this – I’m glad she wanted to play it like that. "Of course! By the way are you on birth control?" "Uh no I’m not so we gotta be careful…." I said, "hey it’s all good, there’s other reasons to use a condom too anyway" So I got up and slipped one on from the nightstand, then positioned back in and slowly pushed my cock into her pussy for the first time. In only a couple strokes she was moving her hips and getting me all the way inside. I leaned down and we got in the missionary position and I started to slowly give it to Victoria while she ran her hands up and down my back and grabbing my ass. I started to kiss her, and then: "OK wait… I’m really sorry…. but your mouth tastes like my pussy and I’m ssooooooo sorry but can’t you suck on one of my Altoids before we continue?" "LOL sorry! yeah I can imagine it might not be too sexy for you!" So she reached down to her purse , gave me a mint, and I sucked that thing as fast as possible so we get back to work. First time I ever experience that request but hey, I can understand it. Whatever. By now the first condom was getting a bit dry so I pulled it off and put on a new one, then we started again, this time holding her leg up to one side while I kept at it at a slower pace. I thought we were doing pretty well when she kind of stopped for a second and said "OK…. do you remember our conversation…. about how I like it….. " "yes, I do, you want to switch positions?" "Well it’s not just that…. I need it a bit more hard, you are going kind of slow babe" With that I realized I needed to treat this girl different than I had other girls, girlfriends, etc. She’s not into the slow "get to know you sex". She wanted to get banged. I suddenly felt like I wanted to fuck this shit out her. I wanted to treat her like a slutty craigslist girl, someone who posts on there and isn’t looking for a boyfriend, she just wants to get a hard fuck without the strings. With those thoughts in my head I picked up the pace and started pushing her around on the bed, rubbing her clit while I slammed into her, turning her sideways and railing her…. fuck I was getting close to cumming already. I didn’t want this to be over to fast. Maybe that is why I usually go a bit slower , especially the first time with a new girl. Then I had a thought in my head. I suddenly pulled out of her, got off the bed, and grabbed her by the legs and pulled her off my bed too. She came down with muffled crash and I pushed her to her knees and said, "OK this is what’s going to happen. I want you to suck my cock like a good little girl, make it fucking messy, and take my load and swallow it. After that, I am going to bend you over this bed and fuck the shit out you" In the dark I could see her grinning and she whispered, "uuuhhh mmmmmm ok!!!!" and she got to work. I grabbed her hair and pulled it tight behind her head so it would be out of the way, and kept pulling on it, putting pressure on her head as she bobbed forward and back on my hard cock. i started to move my hips to meet her lips, causing her nude live cams to cough a couple times but I could tell she loved this. If you have any sort of inquiries pertaining to where and the best ways to use online sex cam, you could call us at our web-site. "OK stop and stroke my cock baby" She stopped blowing me and kept her hand going… she was catching her breath and it was so hot hearing her swallow her spit seeing her wipe her chin off in the dim light from my alarm clock. "Now lick my balls like a good girl" She was doing everything I told her to do and loving it! Finally she was mouthfucking me again and I was gently fucking her face, still holding her hair tight behind her head. This was good and I was going to cum very soon. "Keep this up and you will having me cumming Victoria….. don’t stop….. fucking take it…. keep going…. Uhhhh shiitttttt I am about to cum…!!!!" I blew it in her mouth as she kept mouthfucking me… it must have been more than she expected because she suddenly choked/coughed with her lips still tight around my cock and I could feel a mist of spit and cum come out of her mouth onto my stomach and thighs. I pulled out of her and didn’t give her any time to recover. I pulled her up and bent her over my bed, face down, while I quickly put on another condom, hoping I wouldn’t lose my hard-on despite the world class blow I just had. "Holy shit Drew…. that was fucking hot…. Fuck…. it’s like a switch just flipped in you….. Damn…" I replied, " See, I can give it to you however you want it…. hope you are ready to fuck!" I pushed straight into her dripping wet pussy and fucked her as hard as I could for as long as I could. After three or four minutes of us whispering cuss words and panting, I pushed her up on top of my bed so I could kneel down and fuck her doggy style. We kept this up until she orgasmed. Not long after this I could feel my erection waning, probably from being tired as hell, the ball-draining blow job, also the energy expended by trying to give this girl what she was begging for. She turned over and got on her back and I pulled out of her, stroking my cock and seeing if I can rise to the occasion for a grand finale. I was rubbing her pussy and massaging her clit. She kept reaching down and touching my cock, I think to check and make sure I wasn’t taking off the condom and getting ready to fuck her bareback. "Is the condom OK?" She said "Yeah yeah it’s all good, just taking a quick break babe…." After a couple minutes things were slowing down and we decided to quit for the night. We were both tired as hell and had to get up for work in the morning. We cuddled a bit and talked about how fun that was , me especially saying I loved her choking on my cock on the floor, which she also was a big fan of. That night we spooned naked with my cock against her ass, every now and then brushing against her pussy behind. The next morning, my sister got up first and went to work while we stayed quiet in my bedroom with the door closed. After she left, we moved around a bit complaining about how we didn’t want to get up. My alarm went off at 7 AM. I said, "Hey… my sister is gone… want to go for round 2 and make some noise?" She pulled the covers up and replied "babe… it’s so early…. " But fuck I was so horny. I started kissing her back and shoulders, and reached down and started to gently stroke my cock to hardness. " Is this OK? Me rubbing up on you…. your naked body turning me on… getting hard…. touching myself and rubbing my cock on your ass….?" She smiled and said "yes… keep going…." with half-closed sleepy eyes I kept stroking my cock and kissing her from behind. I wanted to fuck again. After about five minutes of this I reached under and started to rub her pussy. She was moaning and I got two fingers extremely deep in her, and wow was she was getting wet. I finger fucked her like this for about ten minutes, slowly, then fast, then slow, then VERY fast, getting her cream all over my wrist Chattit Sex Cam List and the sheets. She was cooing and moaning telling me to keep it up, don’t stop. She started to cum and I still didn’t stop until she finally put the brakes on and caught her breath. Now I was going to get mine. I reached up for one more condom, put it on, and got into her pussy one more time. This time I wasn’t slow. I kneeled in front of her and pulled her legs up close, lifting her ass off the bed and I held her up, pussy up off the bed, and I plunged in, fucking her at a quick pace. She loved the morning sex I desperately wanted to cum. This time I finally felt it coming up and I told her I was about to cum. She bucked her hips into me saying to "get it… cum baby…. go for it…." I groaned and blew it into the condom while I kept fucking her tight wet pussy. After it was all over I rolled over, condom still on , and was breathing heavy, catching my breath. Then Victoria surprised me by saying, "I hope this isn’t weird but I always do this to make sure the condom didn’t break…." and with that she reached down and took the condom off my semi-hard cock, took it to her mouth, and blew air into it like a small balloon. I laughed and said, pretty sure it’s fine!!" " Well I always like to check so I know!!" I got up and showered while she dozed off again in my bed. I watched her get dressed while I brushed my teeth and marvelled at my luck hooking up with this girl. I wish the story didn’t end there. Despite us making plans for later in the week for another "sneak into the house" session, a couple days later she went silent for a day (unusual ) and then sent me a long text saying she isn’t so sure about this craigslist stuff but please don’t be mad… she wants to date a guy her own age and we wouldn’t have worked out anyway as a relationship due to our distance apart and ages. She said I was the perfect guy for her to meet randomly online if she were ever going to meet one and please don’t be upset. How could I be? I’m not a jealous guy. I thanked her for the honesty and wished her luck, saying if she ever changes her mind or has a lonely night to look me up…. Hope you enjoyed the story. I still think about her every day, for a few minutes anyway, thinking about how bad I want her but I guess she will have to be the hot dirty girl that got away. storiesthrow32

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
» Dildo Play - Why You Never See A Hot Webcams That Actually Works RosieHedley838153781 2015.10.15 10
43257 Hot Girls Get Naked - The Cat69 Trap Freya34250904706234 2015.10.15 13
43256 Fondos De Corp. Alba Tomarán 26 Pct De Fabricante Colchones Flex RosalieBirchell 2015.10.15 8
43255 Colchones La Cardeuse CathrynArida34008 2015.10.15 14
43254 Jasmin Cam - 9 Facts Everyone Should Know About Sec Chat KassandraHeaton03130 2015.10.15 10
43253 Ventajas De Los Rellenos Naturales En Un Colchón Ahmad22J465147176 2015.10.15 15
43252 How Are Secured Loans Dissimilar To Unsecured Loans? Max Fund SergioU05773160774 2015.10.15 5
43251 How To Pick The Best Real Estate Property To Buy NinaE58146689893 2015.10.15 11
43250 Mortgage Broker Vs Lender BeulahCulley268 2015.10.15 18
43249 Sign LatiaWaldrup3052392 2015.10.15 47
43248 Pop Up Displays StantonFarwell9 2015.10.15 39
43247 Direct Marketing Postcards How To Increase Marketing Campaign Response Rate marketing2207zi 2015.10.15 7
43246 Petite Nude Pics - What Warren Buffett Can Teach You About Hot Naked Pics KaceyMeek59059878 2015.10.15 12
43245 The Big Secret No Guru Will Certainly Tell You About Web Marketing marketing4500qh 2015.10.15 5
43244 Ten Days To 2 Weeks Into Stopping Smoking MalcolmMotter15 2015.10.15 4
43243 Nudist Girl Pics - Naked Girls Vaginas - The Conspriracy JessieTramel0077360 2015.10.15 8
43242 LED Sign MillardHeisler380244 2015.10.15 36
43241 Finding A Mortgage In England GregoryTan911330278 2015.10.15 9
43240 Digital Signage VictorBurdick144 2015.10.15 40
43239 Establishing Your Very Own Email Marketing Plan marketing8698lk 2015.10.15 6
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 3222 Next
/ 3222
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0