Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
My brother and I were out for drinks with his friends. School had let out and the summer was here at long last. I couldn’t wait to let loose and shake off the stress from the school year. Now here I was with my brother and his admittedly very attractive friends with more than a bit of alcohol in my system. After a hectic night out we all went our ways. My brother and I had decided to crash at his friend Parker’s apartment for the night. The bus was packed as the three of us boarded. We scooted through the aisle and ended up standing shoulder to shoulder in a humid and cramped bus, completely exhausted from the night. After a few stops, two young men in the couple of seats next to where I was standing got up to leave and offered me a seat. With a smile I scootched my way next to the window and quickly sank into the comfortable seat, Parker quickly following behind and taking the seat next to me. Before long I felt my eyelids fall and I began to sleep. "Next station: Borealis Boulevard" "This is our stop." I heard a gentle voice whisper sweetly in my ear. Slowly I opened my eyes only to realize that I had fallen asleep on Parker’s shoulder. Quickly, I lifted my head and followed him off the bus. Once we entered Parker’s apartment we drank a few glasses of water (if only to mitigate the terrible hangovers we would all feel tomorrow) and slipped into our pjs. After an hour of chatting, Alex excused himself to the guest room where he passed out immediately. Being alone with Parker did irrational things to me. The thoughts that I pushed to the back of my mind throughout the night were creeping up on me and my fatigue was not helping. We were both sitting on his couch while Sufjan Stevens was crooning in the background, the only light in the room was coming from a small tiffany lamp. Despite the lack of lighting I couldn’t help but notice Parker’s feiry gaze. If I wasn’t mistaken, it was fixed right on me. "Ahem, so Alex tells me you have a girlfriend. How is she?" I asked trying to break the silence and unmistakable tension. "Um, we broke up a while ago. Hah, I guess I’ve just been too busy to update people…" "Oh, I’m sorry. I mean, maybe it’s for the better?" "Yeah, we’re still on good terms so there’s not much more I could ask for I guess…" Parker came closer towards me on the couch. He did it so slowly that I probably wouldn’t have noticed if I wasn’t staring right at him. "You know what, I’m sorry I even brought it up. Maybe we should do something to get your mind off it." "I can think of a few things that would help." He said so low, almost at a whisper. With that I leaned in and closed the space between us that had grown increasingly smaller. Our lips collided in a passionate kiss that we had both obviously been waiting for all night. His hands skimmed over my breasts as mine went into his hair. As his lips fell against the hollow beneath my ear and began to leave a trail of kisses down my neck and back up, I was fumbling with the buttons on his shirt trying desperately to decrease the number of layers between our bodies. Next, with his assistance, I pulled off my sheer top and unclasped my bra, letting my tits fall free in the open space between us. Parker gently eased me onto my back and was now lying on top of me, kissing my breasts. I moaned frantically, indicating how amazing his mouth on my nipples felt. I was becoming too worked up. I pushed him back and quickly unzipped his jeans and pulled them down with his boxers. Just as quickly, I pulled down my skirt and before I could take off my lacey thong, his command told me to "stop". He was sitting naked on the couch and I was in front of him, between his knees with only my thong on. I could feel how wet I was down there and all I wanted was to feel him and pleasure him. But he simply looked at me. He took his time and trailed his gaze from my lips to my toes and back up. It was obvious that it had been a while since he had seen someone like this, making this moment all the more vulnerable and precious because of it. I eased my way onto his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist. I took his face in my hands and began to slowly kiss him. I could feel his tongue tentatively licking my lips, asking for entrance into my mouth. With a moan I let it in and our tongues mingled and danced, deepening our kiss. Our breath was increasing and I couldn’t stop my hips from rocking on his thick, hard cock. I felt it pressing against my pussy through the lace of my thong. Leaving my place on his lap, I positioned myself on the floor in front of Parker. I grabbed his cock in my hand and looked into his eyes. "Uhm, I’m not very experienced with this. So, you’ll have to tell me what you want me to do." I could feel myself blushing as I batted my lashed and looked up at him. His mouth had dropped into an "O". I could see my innocence was turning him on and his cock was turning me on. "Oh, um, of course.. Just start by taking it into your mouth and moving up and down the sha-" I immediately did what he told me to do like the good girl I am. "Oh m -my god. Y- yes." I pulled out a little bit and swirled my tongue around the tip of his penis, looking up at him through my lashes in the process. This must have done it for him because suddenly I felt him cum in my mouth. Taken by surprise, I swallowed it all and actually loved all of it. "How was I?" I asked hopping up back onto his lap. He slipped his fingers into my thong and began rubbing my clit. "You were amazing. Now let me make you feel the same way." He said, rubbing harder and harder with each stroke. I could feel myself building up but before I could come, Parker pulled out his fingers licked them clean and pulled down my thong, leaving us both completely naked. In a swift motion, his positioned himself between my legs and began to suck on my clit. It was something, I’d never felt before and it was pure bliss. I started squirming underneath his hands as they trailed my body and massaged my breasts. "Hmmm, yes Parker. Ugh, this feels so good." I felt him slip one finger into my vagina and then a second. He was stroking my g-spot and sucking my clit. It was double the pleasure. I could feel myself approaching my climax but before I could get there he pulled away and groaned "You’re so incredibly tight, Emma. Let’s see how you feel with my cock inside of your tight little pussy." He teased me by rubbing just his tip over the folds of my vagina. "Please Parker, I need you." I begged. "What? I didn’t catch that." He teased back with a sexy smirk on his face. With this I stared straight into my eyes, channeling all of my sexual desire into my gaze and pleaded "I need you to fuck me, Parker. I need you to fuck me, hard." He didn’t need any more convincing and he pushed his full length into me. I felt myself stretch and give as he thrust all the way, hitting me in places that drove me wild. "Ah fuck Parker. Yes, so good!" He picked up the pace and continued to drive me home thrust after thrust. Our moans mingled together and before long I could feel myself approaching the climax. With one last thrust, I felt myself shatter, "PARKERRR!!!" and with that I could feel him empty himself into me with three more thrusts. He lay his head against my chest, both of us spent. He propped himself up on his elbow, looked into my eyes and said "Fuck Emma. You’re the best I’ve ever had." He kissed my slowly at first, then the passion drove his actions and we were back at it, a tangle of bodies once again in the pursuit of sublime pleasure. 1CaXbBY mydirty-littlesecret 1CEUt39 1CEUt39

If you beloved this article and you also would like to receive more info relating to young wet teen pussy generously visit the webpage.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
43224 I Was Surprised The Flex Belt Actually Does Work RuthieJeffries96 2015.10.15 5
43223 6 Reasons A Lawyer Should Fight Your Admission AnneliesePreiss3 2015.10.15 5
43222 toys r us canada (www... www.thamesandkosmos.com 2015.10.15 5
43221 Hair Upkeep Tips For Your Hairsbreadth Extensions JohannaDooley76100 2015.10.15 5
43220 Colchonería B. Florentina56Y32280408 2015.10.15 5
43219 NBA Forces Shumpert To Shave Adidas Logo Out Of His Hair MichalHalvorsen31 2015.10.15 5
43218 Colchoneria "MAES" BillyMannix0857462 2015.10.15 5
43217 The Leading 10 Ways To Grow Your Little Company JoesphNaylor9387 2015.10.15 5
43216 Sexartike, Sexfilm MarylouCheeseman48 2015.10.15 5
43215 Guide To Unprotected V Secured Finance JadeVandiver21770168 2015.10.15 5
43214 Ways To Offer An Automobile With Impressive Financing (9 Steps). http://www.lisoladelsole.com/component/k2/item/91-promozioni?count=41 2015.10.15 5
43213 best toys for two yea... AustinBednall6043021 2015.10.15 5
43212 Cubre Colchon Viscoelastico KandisPichardo6 2015.10.15 5
43211 Las Vacas Noruegas Generan Más Pues Se Relajan Más MattPizzey162704924 2015.10.15 5
43210 Unsecured Loans Wells Fargo TiaHuskey8689924810 2015.10.15 5
43209 Salmon For Calcium: Dairy-totally Totally Free Solution With Recipes EmilioMacDevitt 2015.10.15 5
43208 La Fabrica De Jergones KandisPichardo6 2015.10.15 5
43207 best toys for toddler... source web page 2015.10.15 5
43206 best toys for boys t... https://www.hrhcare.org 2015.10.15 5
43205 Lloyds Bank DellTimmerman383 2015.10.15 5
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 ... 3224 Next
/ 3224
XE1.7.11 Layout1.1.0